Is this any good?

Is this any good?

Attached: One-Flew-Over-the-Cuckoos-Nest-Poster.jpg (600x900, 147K)

Not really

Very. I enjoyed it and the book a lot.

Yes

Well for me, I watched it, and thought afterwards, finally, an older movie in the 70's that doesn't ass and is actuallyentertaining.

I only enjoyed the parts where they showed the inmates having fun the rest is meh. I also wanted to fuck the head nurse, she's hot.

Don't listen to the Boomers. Its trash plain and simple.

it's one of the goodest movies ever made

Makes me cry everytime i've seen it, really faithful to the book too.

Attached: 1563835371949.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

Very good. Nicholson and supporting cast are fantastic.

>protagonist is a pedophile
>I’m supposed to root for him

Don't you want to watch BASEBALL?

it gave a really exaggerated impression of some bad aspects of mental health hospitals. the book and movie are partially to blame for all of the homeless schizophrenics who should be committed against their will, but it's no longer legal to do so unless they are proven to be murderous or suicidal along with proven to be crazy.

>“The Communist Party was my Nurse Ratched,” [Miloš Forman] wrote in 2012, “telling me what I could and could not do.”

And that's how a Czechoslovakian director managed to make a faithful adaptation of a quintessential American novel.

Attached: Miloš-Forman-and-Jack-Nicholson-on-the-set-of-One-Flew-Over-the-Cuckoos-Nest.jpg (900x1339, 131K)

Attached: s.jpg (2048x1024, 137K)

based Chief

One of the best casts of all time. Absolute favorite of mine

The nurse is based, she also played a whore in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

It's kino, with a great cast. Watch it already, faggit.

I always thought there was some sexual tension between McMurphy and Ratched.

yeah, but it's a bit much, this is much more subtle but still genuinely touching

Attached: The_Last_Detail.jpg (1000x553, 400K)

this

Based film.

Attached: 1C0E011B-A0BE-4552-A23E-326D881438E7.jpg (640x634, 242K)

Hell of a film. One of Jack's favorite roles too.

Best ending of all the 600 or so movies I've seen.

it didnt exaggerate shit, however most of what was portrayed only happened in fucked up places like the northwest and new england.

I remember her in Star Trek, but I don’t remember her being a whore.

Oh fuck yes it's good.

Harding getting bullied were the best scenes

>Dr. Cheswick, Dr. Taber, Dr. Frederickson, Mr. Harding

movies women will never understand

Attached: 99999999999full.jpg (1118x1346, 100K)

This. There were institutions with horrific conditions (FAR worse than in this film) in the New England area that had to get forcibly shut down. Some devolved into disgusting cesspits of excrement and disease.

Why'd he kill himself?

MARTINI YOU THREW THE BALL INTO THE GOD DAMN FENCE

In the book there's a lot of talk about her giant tits and toward the end McMurphy grabs her blouse or something and rips it and everyone sees her big tiddies

What a faggot

Good film. Jack Nicholson is the greatest living American actor. They don't make em like this anymore.

She fucked Dukat in the final season.

>Ah, Juicy Fruit...

>main villain is named Nurse Wretched

Attached: 1509961486450.jpg (600x600, 30K)

t. Semiliterate Zoomer

>villain

The sequel was pretty good too.

Yeah it's pretty entertaining and jack Nicholson brought his a game for this bona fide KINO

I C O N I C

Nurse Ratched did nothing wrong

She's just a cog in the system man. She's fucking nobody.

Didnt this movie attribute to the fall of the mental institution. One of the reasons we have a shit ton of homeless people?

it's basically like shawshank redemption but the protagonist dies at the end

fuck off brainlet

Not at all. The antipsychology movement was already established when this book was written, and the closing of institutions took place a decade or so later as a result of investigative journalism. Hospitals really should not be places of confinement or a "solution" to homelessness, it would be much cheaper to build housing projects. The reasons for homelessness are numerous and complex

The book is better but the movie is solid.

Forman's earlier films are better, but it's good

This. If you liked the movie, do yourself a favor and read the book

this movie wasn't anti-mental institutions, it was against poorly run mental hospitals and harmful procedures like lobotomy

my favorite movie of all time unironically

It's excellent