Poltards tell me women were pure in 50s, ut then why did Betty

poltards tell me women were pure in 50s, ut then why did Betty
-cheat on Don with a chad in a bar
-cheated on henry with Don
-wanted to be fucked by the jew son of the jew writer?

is it because all women are sluts?

Attached: 1545757741983.jpg (400x250, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0804503/
youtube.com/watch?v=taoDcurT738
youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is one of the most pozzed shows ever, of course the kike writers couldn't help but squeeze in le subversive subplots.

>see goy? you didn't miss anything in the 50's, everything was ALWAYS fucked! remember to buy the DVDs

Women have never been pure, they’ve been slurs since prehistoric times. Only betas for the traditional/pure wife meme

Why do you see the 50’s through rose coloured glasses? People were human beings with flaws back then too

Mad Men is set in the 60s, user.

she was just "finding" herself (what she found was a slut like most of them find, but whatever)

>Why do you see the 50’s through rose coloured glasses? People were human beings with flaws back then too

that's why trannies were everywhere back then, right?

>that's why trannies were everywhere back then, right?
They were. Just, instead of living as the opposite sex and asking for respect as people, they lived incognito under the perpetual cloud of possible pariah-hood and probably childhood abuse from their parents who just want them to "be normal" and instead repress their feelings and just wear gender inappropriate clothes in secret while also harboring other secret sexual deviancies, often resulting in domestic abuse, alcoholism, and the occasional spree killing.
Honestly I'd rather just have men wearing dresses.

They literally did not exist and there is absolutely zero evidence otherwise. I know you are trolling though.

If anybody here actually talke to old people they would realize they did just as fucked up shit, just was easy to hide or didn't just had cognitive resonance about what was ggoing on, also tv shows always showed this fake perfect families that people now like to think they had

They did exist and there's plenty of evidence. People have been confused about their sexual identity for as long as there have been people, and the 50's were rife with alcoholism and spousal/child abuse, and it definitely wasn't all just because women and children were seen as lesser people.

Women were always whores. And so were men.

Attached: mad men pete.jpg (325x375, 70K)

>falling for the /pol/ meme
user, you're not supposed to take it seriously, it's a shitposting board

Anyone that has even met someone who was an adult in the 50s will tell you both the women and men back then did filthy shit.
We're human after all

Because /pol/ believes literal propaganda. The 60s were shit if you weren't rich and white.

The show is set in the 60s, why do you keep saying 50s?

she's a stunted womanchild retard just like my mom

>DUDE ALL OF AMERICA WAS WONDERFUL BEFORE LIBERALIZATION EVEN NEW YORK LMAO
Are you fucking retarded user? New York City was accurately degenerate that's why they had that fag bar Stonewall back then.

If Mad Men was about say Smalltown America was about them being degenerates that'd be a different story entirely. Mad Men is most certainly a sincere look at a city that's always been filled with unsavory people.

will kiki be a slut like her mom?

Things were at least moving upward back then. I wonder what distracted us.

Attached: f7jqAMs.png (402x617, 307K)

>The 60s were shit if you weren't rich and white.
which about 70% of America a was at the time

>and the 50's were rife with alcoholism and spousal/child abuse, and it definitely wasn't all just because women and children were seen as lesser people.
No, it was because it was pretty much the only substance available for some people to deal with their shit lives.

Attached: web-bc-first-responders-fentanyl26nw2a.jpg (1100x733, 122K)

i never understood it either. the stories my uncle used to tell me about how folks in his day got down.
remember one time being a kid after a family party and going downstairs to get a drink late night. female relatives were talking amongst one another late night and i overheard some freaky shit that disgusted me as a kid

>70% of America was rich
No they weren't, dumbass.

>i overheard some freaky shit that disgusted me as a kid
You better fucking tell us everything you heard

people say slavery was horrible and bad, but then why was the guy in Song of The South so happy?

This

>The 60s were shit if you weren't rich and white.
>can buy a house for a year's salary, university education virtually guarantees upper-middle-class life
>"Oh no I can't find a good Burmese-Nigerian fusion bar or watch six trannies fuck a guy and the kush is weak af f.am it was shit"

based retard

lmao. jenkem was probably used in ancient egypt or greece right?

Yeah, you could actually live well and support a family as a blue collar worker, or go to university and not be stuck paying it off for the rest of your life
>>"Oh no I can't find a good Burmese-Nigerian fusion bar or watch six trannies fuck a guy and the kush is weak af f.am it was shit"
...what?

Well for one you could support a family with a highschool education without dancing like a monkey for the amusement of customers

Attached: american raindancing ritual.jpg (480x360, 18K)

its because poltards are retards

poltards tell me that america was founded by white males, but why are so many of them black?

Attached: 243765_original.jpg (1200x900, 325K)

Her first kiss was a jewish boy too.

women were always sluts and horrible humans
They just have more power now so that's its more noticeable.

Betty put her pussy on the washing machine and though of the chad salesman to get an orgasm

People like to think everything was better in their good old days

>why are so many white males black
???

slut

/pol/ tradcucks are delusional, going MGTOW is the ultimate redpill.

women were always trash

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 12.45.34 AM.png (924x305, 303K)

they where the same sluts, they just had less rights so you could control their slutdom more.

now it's chaos, debate me.

Its because Mad Men was written by an angry jew who resented the breakout success of white men of the 60's.

>MUH JOOS

Just fuck off back to /pol/ already

imdb.com/title/tt0804503/

Written by Matthew Weiner, who wrote about other topics he knew nothing about like the Romanoffs, typical jew shit trying to attach themselves to Christian Legacies.

>the 50's
>only alcohol
Nigga you dumb.

Ignorance is bliss I guess.

how retarded can you possibly be youtube.com/watch?v=taoDcurT738

>>and the 50's were rife with alcoholism and spousal/child abuse, and it definitely wasn't all just because women and children were seen as lesser people.
>No, it was because it was pretty much the only substance available for some people to deal with their shit lives.

Yes it all happened because some kike vomited on a page about his total lack of life experiences of the 1950s and just made up some fake shit about then. Yeah lets believe every fucking word.

>george weiss
it's all so tiring

Betty didn’t want to be screwed by Glen you dipshit.

>comment made by a virgin who thinks grown ass women thinks about sex in the same capacity as men
>if you think Betty wanted to fuck the kid you’re beyond hopeless

go scream in her ear

Women were never pure, but they were being kept in check. Don was too busy fucking other sluts to do that for Betty.

retard youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

i had no idea a band formed in the 60s, time traveled to the 50s

all throughout history, even the quiet girl who sits at the back of the fire making class is actually being speared by a dozen tribesmen

gender dysphoria is real and not a made up concept i push FOR FREE

its just very important that i'm valued among a tiny crowd of mentally ill folks who will betray me any day, on the right side of history

Attached: 1541843281070.jpg (640x845, 108K)

don't be fooled, people back then were fucking crazy due to lead poisoning. lead everywhere, even in fucking house with lead paint. it's not even some crazy conspiracy, there are thousand studies that confirm this fact. I'm glad the so called "good ol days" are over...

You’re a fucking clown.

what, you're mad that your little "white" utopia is a lie? have sex. or rather, inhale lead.

buimp

it is real, but it’s a mental illness that needs proper treatment and should not be celebrated or pushed as normal behavior, or a lifestyle choice

This. Women are natural whores, they were only 'pure' during the times when men were uncucked and forced them to be so. Postmodern jewish culture destroyed all inhibitions and levers of control men held against this barely human gender, and it will the the deah of us all

Why did Don cheat on betty all the time?

it was a different time