Who wins?

Who wins?

Attached: 10-ucl-r16b2-manchestercity-realmadrid.jpg (1200x675, 173.68K)

Need to wait and see city's injury report. No Walker is a big loss vs viny jr would totally change the tie

Winners

Attached: 1445385700110.jpg (671x1000, 142.63K)

Real.

wtf? do people even have to think about this?

I would say Real Madrid, some of the starters for City haven't been at their best, and Madrid tend to the most /strongmind/ team of them all, either way, either team could be a good winner. Although it would funny if Madrid managed to eliminate the Qatar team (PSG), the Russian team (Chelsea), and the Emirates team (City)

Attached: MyFutureWife.jpg (640x800, 121.58K)

tldr
yes she is my future wife

Only scored once against Madrid's 4th team

I think it's quite clear

find someone else

no

city are chokers
Real got this hands down

>Who wins?
Arabs

>MyFutureWife
yeah right

Attached: 1636343230310.png (550x503, 273.81K)

One does not simply beat the yellow fever, Jose.

Elaborate

The nafri subhuman gonna choke

Attached: 33460515.jpg (1500x1000, 166.7K)

City ezpz just like last time

Meds

yes?

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-001333_Chrome~2.jpg (1600x778, 78.81K)

3 flukes is not possible in the same competition sorry madridbros but you will lose

shu up shitaliano

medicamentos, now

obvi easy win for madri

Real will win because they are more anime

basado

don't think people realise how good city are defensively

Attached: benz alaba chair .webm (1280x720, 532.21K)

Liverpool.

hopefully city so Pep can finally have his CL with City and come to train our NT when Tite leaves

City have cheated their way to the semis with dirty anti-football but no way they can outcheat Real Madrid. It's over for them.

>anime
kys srsly

Don't really care about Real, but if they manage to knock out the three big oil teams in one tournament it would be fantastic.

Real will suffer, but in the last 30 minutes of the second half the Madrichads will score 2 goals and win.

la liga is shit right now, just look at how chelsea battered this lot on tuesday. city will fuck them, 3rd all english final in 4 years incoming

We all loose

City easily.
Real was mad leaky against a poor Chelsea team, and had to get VAR’d to win

Nobody

Madrid can win only if Militao is fit, if he has an injury its over

Chelsea is literally the third best English team...but I agree that Real was very lucky

Evil vs Evil

Culerdo llorón

varane isn't here to sabotage his team tho

GAS

NOT OIL

GAS

yes, chelsea is a strong side. but they are weaker than city/pool and have been playing poorly for months.

Resident Irish Liverpool fan confirmed to be a foreigner.

City. City is a better team than Chelsea, and let’s not forget RM won the clash due to:1.mendys insane mistake and conceding goals in an absolutely maddening way, proper of a mid table defending team.

At Bernabéu RM scored like 2 out of 3 chances they created, that’s a whole level of a thing. Chelsea being focused trashed Madrid with benzema and Vinicius on field… plus it’s pep who knows them since forever

Honestly depends on Benzema’s form, if he’s fit for both matches Real should win

>1 goal vs Atleti
Lol

Real wins lol

me

life long fan chelsea born London, Chelsea here. I agreed both city an pool is a tier above us.

city could field their second team and they would still win
real only has 3, sometimes 4 good players

>acting as if they didn't get completely outplayed
Cope.

barca looking so shit tonight after supposedly being back in form in a tough lel liga isn't helping real's case

my money on shitty

Barça being shit is a constant

their worst game of the season imo
unlucky but it happens

I'm hoping for my spaniards bros that real loses otherwise they entire country is going to be drown in tears

Real Benzema with 2 and Bale scores an overhead kick

the team that has Benzema and Modric.