He called him a space nigger

Sneed's Feed & Seed

"you just lost the game"

despite being only

Resistance is futile

Have sex

PROTECT TRANS KIDS

something about wanting the answer to life/needing help, etc
the alien was so insulted and angry it had been awoken for something so trivial and the entitlement on the creation

This is the scene that pissed me off the most about Prometheus. Absolutely no explanation of what the fuck his problem was, and then after the fact Ridley's explanation was "I don't know, the engineer was mad that a robot was speaking his language or some shit."

FINKLE IS EINHORN

'sneed'

You'd think the super advanced lifeform that built a planet destroyer wouldn't be prone to chimp-outs regardless of what language they were speaking in or the context of the conversation but alas

it was that the old guy was saying that they were on the same level as engineers because they learned how to build robots. prometheus was just showing them who's in charge

THE GAME

learn to read the fucking thread, retard

The alien language in Prometheus was created by Dr. Anil Biltoo of the University of London, according to him David says:

>This man is here because he does not want to die. He believes you can give him more life

He made some gay Pickle Rick and Morty joke and based aryan nephilim man sneedposted on him irl

>What the fuck was the Xenomorph's problem? Totally ruined Alien for me
A B S O L U T E
B R A I N L E T

He just told him that trannies are praised now instead of declared mentally deranged.

He asked him why there were no black space jockeys

Basically. Old guy was a little shit.

The xenomorph is an animal, while the engineers are sentient.

>Intellect= Not being outraged by an abominable failure of a creation who you sent Jesus (according to script explanation) to help and they still rejected guidance
Nah he was right

"Please rip my head off and kill everyone"

Mayonegg

He didn't really speak his language and the engineer was just frustrated that he didn't understand a single word.

>Nice costume! Did your husband give it to you?

It was smarter than 90% of the humans it stalked and killed

>”SNEE-“

BLACK LIVES MATTER

You have to remember these retards were on their way to destroy humanity when one of them released the black goo on themselves and he is the only survivor, locked in stasis for a few thousand years.

Now imagine youre him, you've been woken up to discover the assholes who you were going to kill have not only tracked your ass down, created a robot which you find abhorrent but are also demanding extended life from you. All while claiming they're just like you.

Its pretty obvious why he wants to rip and tear.

"I have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton."

This is actually the correct answer

remember when the sequel was going to answer all our questions and instead we got covenant? good times

this

he said please kill me im a shit head

a tiger would be able to stalk and kill humans as well it doesn't mean it's smarter than them.

it was smarter at stalking and murdering, that thing couldn't operate a computer or open a can of catfood

The extended scene has a lot more context, I don't even remember what the theatrical cut was like but I'm pretty sure they cut most of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=KV9Zze2xE5c
From the comments:
>For those wondering the meaning of the language, I have summarised what they say.
>David: EtaJ gwentm pərəthú htárasjasənt. Hja dəvə sthātá tava krédastənt. ("These people have come here from Earth. They believe that you invited them")
>Engineer: mā vulJt teva? vār-ghud nōmnāja! (David translates as "he asks to know why you are here", but literally it is much more complex. Something like "what does he want of you? name his wish!”)
>David: ida hmanəm aJ kja namṛtúh-zdεtaha. gʷJvah-pjorn’-Jtthám sas-dātṛ kredah. ("This man is here because he does not want to die. He believes you can give him more life")
>Engineer: -Initially the line was: kəm gwiváh pjorn-Jtthám vlnāh? kva hmanəm ida magham kɛrt kja etāzdɛt? (“Why does he want more life? What makes this man so great as to ask such a thing?”) -but then they changed the line to this: wā-norəm, idema ju–gad-ke garasté. (“you would not be a man if you didn’t grow old")
>Source: "A grammar of modern Indo-European - Prometheus edition", by Carlos Quiles and Fernando Lopez Menchero.

WHY THE FUCK DID THIS OLD NIGGER MAKE PROMETHEUS IN THE ALIEN UNIVERSE? IT ONLY MADE THINGS WORSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Cast he-