Press S for this anti-football crap

press S for this anti-football crap

Attached: Atletico_Madrid_2017_logo.svg.png (800x1066, 62.45K)

City were the ones with 0 shots in the second half

>sp hates the last remaining SOVL team in modern football

S
Consider suicide

S

nah just hate losers, and these fags are big major losers today

S

Thanks for confirming that SOVL means shitty football. Atletico are cowards

F

Realest niggas in the game

S

Even Villarreal played braver against Bayern than these frauds facing elimination. Simeone is a garbage manager

F
SOVL

villarreal is the SOVL of the CL

S
>dirty fouls
>dives
>time wasting
>complain to the ref with 5 men over every single decision
I spit on Pathetico

I'll spit on them but I'll take a dump on City

Atletico is the biggest pleb filter in football.

Football needs bad guys

Fuck football you should just hoof the ball and taunt the other players

S
Fuck Pateti
Fuck Simeone
Fuck niggers

>dives
>time wasting
That was Shitty during the entire second half

Do Atletico fans still defend Simeone? This team clearly can’t compete against the big boys. It’s embarrassing how allergic they are to scoring

>anti-football
what reddit buzzword is this

That's like the second playoff game from these retards when they need to win and do absolutely nothing for the whole match I remember from the recent years. Absolutely insufferable team.

As a non-city fan:
S

your football is shit and your supporters are fucking cringe
you could take solace in the fact that you played the game like gentlemen let alone adults but you can't
you could take solace in the fact you played the game like neanderthals and won, but you lost so you can't do that either
all around shitshow

S

S

S
this loser team will never win CL

True. There is a girl who talks on a football show of the portuguese football federation that says that "when simeone loses it's always a good day for football". She is a complete retard and the rest of the guys who are there on the show (ex players, managers) with her sometimes burst out laughing at what she says.

Attached: 4612789.jpg (768x512, 42.54K)

S

and top jej

Attached: 1509451153911.jpg (5000x5000, 1.76M)

>S
Indeed

Attached: 2541BB68-AD94-4A32-A08F-E8B02C0E2CF0.png (500x281, 172.77K)

Bunch of scumbags ennit!

FUCK MANCHESTER CITY AND KEKRDIOLA
DEATH TO MANCHESTER CITY
DEATH TO MODERN FOOTBALL
LIFE TO SIMEONE

ITT weak minded plebs

Fuck this faggot team. Things don't go our way? Let's resort to violence and instigation. I don't even like City and the Arab owners, but Atletico is so fucking dreadful and disgusting it made me cheer for City.

Attached: 1DEA5425-48B5-44A2-994E-6A6A31A74497.png (474x540, 264.53K)

>Things don't go our way? Let's resort to violence and instigation
Is that supposed to be a bad thing? You should always intimate opponents and referees when things are not working
Fucking go back to red*it

Why are they so shit at attacking? Is it Simeone or are Griezmann and Felix that trash. Mourinho’s bus parking teams were always dangerous in transition and had no problem scoring.

>Imagine having to watch them play every week
Couldn't be me, S.

S
>t.Utd fan

Hence why even after doing that, they still lost. Couldn't score at home.

Fucking remove kebab already

Yeah, they do it to get reaction from retards like you who'll go spread the word on the internet.

Probably spend training diving and complaining instead of actually passing the ball

It doesn't work for them though does it. They just get men sent off and seethe for the remainder of the game plus post match

It's fun at least

based

>Anonymous 04/13/22(Wed)23:13:02 No.119372000▶ File: 1DEA5425-48B5-44A2-994E-6(...).png (265 KB, 474x540)
What did he mean by this?

*runs off like he needs a shit and doesnt shake the opposing managers hand*

Love murderball lads

I'll give you that. A lot of teams are too far the other way.

>0-1 down
>park the bus

Attached: 1624617165891.png (1703x996, 1.08M)

Paki

S
Nigger tier behavior from these apes
Last 20 minutes were an MMA 11 man match simulating football

she was recently removed from the show so I guess it's not working out very well

Simeone is the biggest fraud in football

Nah, the biggest issue with Simeone is that he has about 300 million Euro worth of players at his disposal but he still plays like he just got promoted from the Segunda division, with dirty tactics, fouls, and time-wasting. It doesn't work anymore after 8 years, he's so one-dimensional and has been found out year after year in the CL since 2016.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Nice to meet you Paki.

Genuinely the most hateable team in europe

Cant wait until those shitters become irrelevant again and go back to playing in the 2nd division. Disgusting club full of disgusting people starting, of course, in the coach

Oblak seething in the interview, Simeone encourages his players to be cunts.

>press S for this anti-football crap from Manchester City

SSSSSSSSS
S
S
S
S
S

Really speaks to how bad United are for losing to this shit team

300M worth of players? You do realize that Felix + Griezmann only are about 180M more or less, right? If you go to transfermarkt, which i dont like using but anyway, their squad value is 660M. They are completely stacked everywhere, they play like this because of their braindead coach that is still stuck in 1990

Yeah that's definitely gonna happen it's not like they won the league just last year or anything

>gets a midtable club to cl regulars
>he's a fraud
Yea Forums intellectuals

It will happen as soon as Mendes wants it to happen. They are a Mendes club, if he finds a new one they will slowly go back to mid table

Yeah 300 was a ballpark estimate, if it's 600+ it just shows how truly pathetic Simeone is.

>More shots on target than shitty

What did the Catalan slaphead mean by this?

Least delusional Simeone hater

Can give it but can't take it
Watching them get shithoused out of a semi final spot have me a lot of pleasure