*makes spaniards seethe*

*makes spaniards seethe*

Attached: 1239129985.0.jpg (1200x800, 62.71K)

Liverpool are going to rape this faggot in the final.

*wreaks havoc in benidorm*
nothing personal pablo

hehehehe naw.

Spaniards really hate chavs, eh?

Foden is probably my favourite active English player.

>terrorises your beaches
>terrorises your football team

Tbh all RM need to do is ask all hotels in Madrid to install balconies to have him suffer a career ending injury

this guy is so based, johnny foreigners absolutely seething

Attached: E2lY72nXEAA1sgP.jpg (1024x768, 98.29K)

don't worry spaniards, he'll be back in summer with the lads to piss and shit all over your streets and fuck your hot women and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it because you NEED our tourism to get by lmao

Attached: spanishholiday.png (1336x868, 364.37K)

Attached: foden1.jpg (859x1200, 113.29K)

fr tho, what's with germans and making holes? is it autism?

it has to be

nothing will top when pepe was a fresh meme on Yea Forums

You mean 2007?

I don't remember the last time an English had a relevant player that didn't look like a sleezeball or have a punchable face

i dont know im a zoomer

I can pass sideways and I am not as ugly as this cunt, City hire me.

wayne rooney 2004 version

Based and Ryanairpilled

Pepe is fucking old as shit, he's gone through various incarnation. I remember when he was mainly sadfrog.jpg

Alan Shearer

Attached: 8DA2E26A-5547-4ACB-9640-F8B0389481DE.jpg (740x318, 54.36K)

Who is your favourite all-time?

I respect Pep's Anglo Son

Can't wait for our local muslim boys to steal all your money, stab some of you and put some rape drugs on some trashy britbong lady and rape her. The british tourist is a blessing for the muslim boy

Attached: ourboys.jpg (2560x1707, 522.04K)

Beckham is a literal 10/10 man even today.

Foden? More like Faggot
lmao

Peak Deano.

Hes only been watching football for 2 years, leave him alone

he cute

Based

He was making those fags mad all match.

Attached: Foden.jpg (765x962, 67.79K)

funny how the Spaniards seem to respect him and everyone else is seething about him. that's what you get when your league has actually been good in Europe. it's the exact same shit as with Italy last summer, everyone else seething and Italy showing respect

>Goes past three Atletico players until one of them kicks him out of embarrassment and gets himself sent off

isn't half of your history getting raped by Arabs?

bit gay la

ofcourse he was, he has elite technical ability and even though he only uses his left foot they still cant take the ball of him, sort of reminds me of messi at his prime where it was literally impossbile to disposses him of the ball

Patetico players and supporters are subhuman

*rolls*
*rolls*
*rolls*
*stops now I'm on the pitch and they have to treat me before a restart*

he's so good lol

Alright alright, lets settle down.

Getting mad, lad? Oh boy, we can't stop celebrating every degenerate drunk britbong that dies in Spain. Covid saved so many of you. This summer is gonna be kino

Attached: averageBRIT.jpg (1134x181, 28.37K)

jesus christ user

Why Anglos so heartless? Why did they lobotomize this cute little chimp?

i said >sort of reminds me
i mean its not wrong is it? look at felipe there, that tackle came after 2 other atletico players tried to touch foden and they both failed.

i don't think you get to call anyone mad when you have been raging on Yea Forums for about 3 hours now kek, you are unironically taking years off your life getting this stressed and angry

unironically the best attacking midfielder in the world today

what is his best position though? feel like hes gonna suffer the same fate as rooney where hes so good he gets played everywhere instead of nurturing his elite talent into one position.

'No'

i'd like to seem him more central desu

lol we laugh about that too, anyone who's a big enough mong to jump from a balcony deserves to die. But you are legit seething over rightly getting beat at football, not our fault your team and a cheating bunch of faggots who got the tables turned on them, HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT BITCH!

cowering in fear

We would do it in Portugal instead but they stole Maddie, so we're forced to do it in Spain instead. Shame really

Attached: vghhspain.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

Poland?
More like Pooland lmao

>We would do it in Portugal instead but they stole Maddie
weird way to say her parents OD and killed her

I though he was gonna hit the ground, whay a shame

Lies made up by the Portuguese police and media to cover up their child trafficking problem. And you actually fell for it? Stupid

She was kidnapped by Podesta under the orders of Hillary Clinton. Many such cases.

Did an English Alpha steal your girl or something? You are a lot more angry than you should be

baza

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_fe8b1d08-a17e-11e8-9371-eed14903bc84.jpg (1463x823, 153.93K)

They act as if tourism isn't 75% of their shit economy

foden

His problem right now is that he's too good at playing false 9, a shit role where the player in it always has to sacrifice for the team.
After city sign two strikers next year he'll be back on the wing full time unless pep thinks he can play the de bruyne role (but I think that's what grealish is for long term)

It's actually 13%. I understand that as the English red neck that you are, probably poor, you've only been in Barcelona and in your trashy neighborhood full of Chavs because you can't even afford to get wasted in Paris, you have a strong superiority complex. It is very lame and you should try to study more about the world. Being ignorant is not a sin. But being ignorant and full of hate, it is a sin. Have a good one.

uno beero please senor

we laugh at retards dying for retarded reasons too user, whats to be mad about?

seething

>can't afford paris
what are you on lad? Paris is insanely cheap
People don't go there because you can get drunk in a city in england so when you're going abroad you might as well get some sun and a beach in

hey I know this card to well......

>says something stupid
>gets put into place
>heh.... seething... heh.....

It's admirable that they act entitled and still don't put any value on "people" their economy depends upon. That's true honour and a good sense of self-esteem.

Attached: 5cfa314f893a5.jpg (1228x1730, 245.74K)

My only experience with Spain is ordering a cable, it not arriving in 10 days so I got a refund and then it arriving 2 months later. Dodgy Spaniards desu

UNO COKE POR FAVOR WAITER

Attached: 1576203030088.png (1956x1045, 243.49K)