NOOO STOP POINTING OUT THAT EVERY MASS SHOOTER IS A WHITE MALE!!! IT TRIGGERS ME!!! WAAAAAH HELP ME FELLOW POLCELS!!!

>NOOO STOP POINTING OUT THAT EVERY MASS SHOOTER IS A WHITE MALE!!! IT TRIGGERS ME!!! WAAAAAH HELP ME FELLOW POLCELS!!!

Attached: 7D2E3C6B-7CFF-4E45-9FD0-3A991B90DA1E.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>mfw just fucked a communist girl

Attached: 1563730153137.png (1000x1000, 122K)

Only based if married

Otherwise degenerate

Get tested immediately.

>b-but they were jews
two of the last three mass shooters were not jews

also do people really think its hispanic or asian or black people who are really into guns? or know enough about guns to know about AR15 Pistol kits?

most mass shooters (>4 vics) are black.

You zoomer summerfags don't even remember the Beltway Snipers

Attached: AF42D05E-60AC-495B-961D-7196128910B3.jpg (570x309, 38K)

I don't mind it, Mexicans and nogs ha w been extra courteous to me lately in public, a little fear goes a long way.

literally 1 google search faggot, all shooters THE MEDIA REPORTS ON are white

Attached: mass-shooters-2019-557x600.jpg (557x600, 67K)

based
future shooters (also known as /pol/niggers) seething

>girl

Attached: 1502329511512.jpg (614x768, 118K)

By definition most mass shooters are actually black. But if you're talking about shooters who target random people, then yes they are white.

That's because all the "nigger mass shootings" are just gang related drive-bys. They get classified as mass shootings because three or more people were hit by a bullet/targeted.

>>OY VEY STOP POINTING OUT THAT EVERY GUY ME TOO'D IS A JEWISH MALE!!! IT TRIGGERS ME!!! WAAAAAH HELP ME FELLOW SHEKELCELS!!!

Attached: merchant.jpg (297x365, 64K)

mass shootings only matter if they happen to civilians in schools or public places, not gang territory

stop moving the goal post, if 70% of mass shootings are nigger drive bys, id be more worried about nigger drive bys than muh white supremacists

OP BTFO

youre right, niggers ruining our cities isnt a problem because theyre gonna act like niggers anyways

do you live in a shitty gang infested neighborhood? then sure, be afraid

If you aren't poor, you should be more afraid of white people.

NO NO NO STOP DESTROYING MY NARRATIVE

It's funny because there's much more blacks but they do not talk about mass shootings in their ghettos, gang wars and shit. Yet when it's one frustrated white guy, they go viral.

>all the "nigger mass shootings" are just gang related drive-bys
and thus they are somehow not mass shootings?

Because I don't give a shit about niggers killing niggers. I don't want to be shot up in a fucking Costco by white incel #827

Ummmm sweaty they all had brown eyes and according to Yea Forums that would make them nonwhites

White mass shootings are a bigger deal because targeting is random and motive is often nonsensical or unrelated to victims. Nigger drive-bys are explained away because Jamal number one pissed off Jamal number two over gang-gang shit. Plus no one cares when a no good nigger kills another low-life nigger. Not even niggers like BLM shits care about nigger on nigger gang violence.
Nigger mass shootings aren't really mass shootings. They are just chimp-outs over being a nigger.

This cope is even better than just admitting defeat

>t-they're not mass shootings because it's a gang thing!!
Nice try, blacks still do the most mass shootings

bur gang "territorys" are civilian areas that you can no longer live in because of mass shootings

Attached: 1429904286107.png (646x720, 14K)

>Only based if married
If he married a communist or if his wife became a communist, he's far from based.

maybe I have a problem with niggers committing mass murders and still getting coddled by our institutions, when white people commit way less and get shat on constantly

>I don't want to be shot up in a fucking Costco by white incel #827
Well shit, and he does want to shoot you. Now what?

Motive is the key difference. Jamal kills Tevarius and friends because they sold drugs on his territory.
Incel John kills random innocent people for no discernible reason.
The difference is motive and the people who are leaving this world.