The Boys

I don't know how they managed to make such a great adaptation of an edgy mediocre comic book. I thought the comics were edgy shit, but they managed to tone down the unnecessary stuff while keeping the core intact. They way thy don't babysit the watcher too much is refreshing too.
Homelander is an altogether different character, but he's so well acted and written that it's an improvement.

Attached: 5b8e940be7f2fbe58327962204af55ed7bd56c63.jpg (600x300, 45K)

That’s because non-mainstream comics tend to massively edgelord it up in order to get attention

Much of the show is an improvement. It's too bad "they" didn't improve the shitty Believe stuff which makes no sense in this world.

I love super heros, vroom vroooom kapow BOOOOOOM super hero cape man

>2019
>capeshit
this shit is hilariously sad

the sad thing is that you are literally the definition of have sex

Homelander it's incredible, better than Superman.

>I don't know how they managed to make such a great adaptation of an edgy mediocre comic book. I thought the comics were edgy shit, but they managed to tone down the unnecessary stuff while keeping the core intact. They way thy don't babysit the watcher too much is refreshing too.
Homelander is an altogether different character, but he's so well acted and written that it's an improvement.

Attached: image.jpg (750x858, 129K)

Normally I'd agree with you, but this series is an interesting take on it.
Also you posting the years old onions shit is pretty embarrassing.

What onions shit? Why did you bother reply to me?

>noooooooooo you're not allowed to criticize the boys it's not capeshit akshually it's a deconstruction and subversion of capeshit that means it's so frigging superior and deep

Attached: consume.jpg (464x435, 202K)

It's all just insults without anything backing them.
I understand that you need to be a contrarian, but it's okay to stop and appreciate something that's objectively good.

Fuck this reddit shit

what do you enjoy

>I understand that you need to be a contrarian, but it's okay to stop and appreciate something that's objectively good.

Attached: 1565481622433.jpg (503x538, 60K)

>he actually reads comics
How old are you?

This and Preacher have proven you can take edgelord comics and remove the dumb shit and wind up with a pretty decent TV show. They should make more like this.

Are you going to post ragefaces too, or are you too young for that?

Lol get a load of this nerd too scared to actually reply and formulate a real opinion.

I just hope they trash out the Black Noir twist. That's just too stupid to exist on television.

(you)

Homelander's son is relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

you sound gay af

It is indeed capeshit, it capitalized on the cape fame but deconstructing some of it's aspects. This doesn't mean it isn't genuinely well written though.

What are they gonna do with "the deep"?

He's gonna act out and the boys are gonna kill him

He's going to get "redemption", confess to have been buttfucked by Lamplighter in his first day and flip out on Vought.
Homelander will kill him, tho

>leddot users like it which instantly makes it bad
jesus fucking christ, have an original thought for once in your pathetic life and make your own decision

Comic was made in 06 and boy can you tell.