Dragon Ball is the only anime you ever need to watch. Everything else is pure shit

Dragon Ball is the only anime you ever need to watch. Everything else is pure shit

Attached: 243.jpg (640x360, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tTL8haXHsEg?t=809
youtube.com/watch?v=vkrhPE41b_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I, Giorno Giovanna, disagree with you

>t. Pablo

>Dragon Ball is the only anime you ever need to watch. Everything else is pure shit

Attached: 1561230896591s.jpg (219x250, 8K)

>watching anime/movies/anything

Broly and bardock the realest niggas in that show

Attached: 28DE7C26-8AE7-4D5F-9167-CE313923C234.jpg (682x1024, 89K)

Dragon Ball Manga is 10/10

Anime is for degenerates and Mexicans.

Just last year I watched all 300+ episodes of OG Dragon Ball + Dragon Ball Z (original Z, not Kai) in english dub (normally a sub chad but fuck grandma Goku)

It was a fucking terrible experience 95% of the time and 5% that was awesome was not worth watching literally days of filler.

Reminder that only contrarian faggots hate GT.

Attached: best form.gif (500x377, 698K)

>still posting this dead meme due to thorough lack of argument and creativity

>He hasn't seen Baccano!
Sad.

based and whitepilled

Dragonball is super based. I recently went back to DBZ and DBZ is actual trash in comparison.

comfy

i dont think i could stand the show now adays.
i tuned in everyday to watch it on tsunami and all of the filler and drawn out segments really pissed me off, cant imagine now.

>childrens anime with endless power uos to propel story forward
No thanks

Anime website

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is even better tho

Cringe

>power ups

The characters and fights in OG DB felt very dynamic. Nobody can match Tien, Tambourine, Tao, and King Piccolo's savagery in Z

>still posting this dead meme due to thorough lack of argument and creativity

>Anime website

>Dragonball is super based. I recently went back to DBZ and DBZ is actual trash in comparison.

>cringe

Attached: 1524304766864.jpg (708x800, 64K)

this, the anime if a fucking drag, every version

Launch is best db girl, you cannot refute this.

Attached: 1564697429870.gif (446x330, 1.39M)

No, any JoJo part is mediocre at best compared to original DB.

This. Only """people""" below the equator watch this shit.

>IF I DOUBLE DOWN ON BEING A LAZY RETARD THEN I WIN

It went to shit after part 2.

DONT SHITTALK MY ANIMU OR I WILL TLEPORT BEHIND YOU AND KILL u WITH 429784 KNIFES

i am not 12 years old so no there is no anime i need to watch

DBchads reign supreme no matter how much shitters complain that it's overrated

Attached: 1521936197517.png (203x205, 58K)

>smilling gigachad.jpg
>DONT SHITTALK MY ANIMU OR I WILL TLEPORT BEHIND YOU AND KILL u WITH 429784 KNIFES

NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT ANIME ON MY CAPESHIT BOARD!

Attached: 1530572396964.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

youtu.be/tTL8haXHsEg?t=809

This fight was super based because they immediately start attacking each other and there's no music in the background. I don't think DBZ ever had any fights that felt like they had any weight to it.

I love dragon ball but let's be honest, it all went downhill after frieza arc.

Attached: 1536261634417.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Cell saga had it's moments but I never even finished the Buu Saga

It went downhill the moment frieza showed up, then he kept coming back and became a gag character.

>watching anime/capeshit/anything
>saving meme pictures
>posting on social media in general

Frieza arc was already bullshit. Vegeta goes from getting his shit pushed in by the weakest Ginju Force member to BTFOing Frieza's second form.
If I remember correctly Goku too got his shit kicked in until he got a power boost out of nowhere. (Apparently Saiyans double their powers if they come close to death and survive)

Has she ever made an appearance on super?

underrated and based reply

hurensohn

Don't bother, buu arc is fucking garbage.

Frieza arc is definitely the apex. Should have ended it with dead Goku.

>Dragon Ball
>Anime

Attached: 1514066289673.png (454x541, 82K)

>look mom I posted it again!

Watch Sailor moon. DB is for niggers and mexicans.

Attached: 1558428713345.gif (500x372, 145K)

Cell arc was a mess, one moment it was shit then in another it was good. Cell himself was alright but toriyama as always wrote himself into a corner as usual which is why we got gohan asspulling ss2.

>look mom I posted it again!

Attached: f2d291ef-8274-45c5-acb6-15d42398ccd0-m.jpg (400x287, 16K)

Just this year I watched all episodes of OG Dragon Ball + Dragon Ball Kai (with the filler episodes of Z thrown in) + the movies/specials + GT for the first time in english dub (normally a sub chad but fuck grandma Goku).

It was a fucking incredible experience 95% of the time and 5% was shit but that was mainly Buu Saga filler.

It's based kino and better than the Buu saga up until the end of Baby. Afterward Super 17 and the Shadow Dragons is garbage.

based and whitepilled

The movies were better than cell and buu arc.

Attached: 1533526948174.png (450x693, 853K)

>weebs
>white
W E W
E
W

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1552018711715.png (852x1136, 105K)

WAS IT ME OR WAS THE GARLIC JR SAGA ACTUALLY KINO SORRY FOR ALL CAPS BUT I'M DYIHNG

Only spics watch DB.

Attached: 1447858816144.jpg (485x480, 28K)

And only fujos watch hiatus x hiatus.

HxH is for spics too, like all shounenshit. Grow up.

>not even posting the best movie villain

Attached: Broly_smile.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Yeah it was good, had a spooky different vibe from the rest of Z and was a necessary breather in-between the two Freeza confrontations that take place like a year apart from each other, and it also includes foreshadowing of Piccolo reuniting with Kami.

Does Hisoka want to fuck Gon?

costumava stalkear essa garota (negra) que adorava essa merda. Aliás, dragon ball é meu anime favorito (negro aqui)

Naruto is better

>power is so MAXIMUM not even the boundaries of canon could stop him
>even the VA can't be stopped by getting me too'd
Based.

Attached: 1561999173868.gif (500x290, 2.61M)

based spic-chads

Wait, isn't vic still in court?

Is DragonBall Super worth watching? I saw all Dragonball, Z and GT but Cell Saga was the last time I really liked it.

Attached: 14352652636.jpg (500x675, 78K)

Funi wants the case dismissed cause they don't have any evidence to back up their bullshit claims.

Attached: laughs in maximum.gif (280x210, 63K)

Watch black arc, skip the first half of ToP but watch the rest, skip the first two movies, watch the broly movie.

HxH is not shounen.

Attached: 1547055507379.jpg (4501x2856, 3.8M)

It's fine when you're 11, beyond that the franchise isn't very good.

basado

Attached: D7A_y9NWsAEH54c.jpg (900x900, 107K)

>le epic basedface

Attached: 55957AB3-093E-401A-A4BA-CDA98342F368.jpg (640x730, 112K)

Wait til you hit 18 user, you'll start to like it again.

DBZ is the only socially acceptable anime to watch and that's a good thing. Fuck moeshitters.
Also reminder that GT is underrated, Super sucks ass, and the series peaked with pic related.

Attached: peakDBkino.png (720x1080, 1.05M)

GT was much better written, it had actual characters and story, not a bunch of memes and one-liners that lack any emotion or coherence. Goku in Super is a retarded manchild "hero" that goes through an absurdly rapid transformation between the arcs. In GT, Goku still acts like an adult with years upon years of battle experience and his relationship with his relatives, especially Pan, is natural and touching. In Super Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Freezer are complete meme characters, nothing about them is remotely believable or human. And why doesn't anyone care about deaths anymore? Suddenly gods, even more godlike than all gods before can handily rewind time and even return characters from the dead? How fucking convenient. What a way to kill tension even further. GT had the balls to add serious consequences to the overuse of the titular deus ex machina, and not add more badly explained asspulls.

As for direction, Super is utterly incoherent, badly edited and full of logical problems. GT is a work of a group of people who genuinely had a point to make.

I feel neutral about the series overall, and honestly don't care about trolling or contrarianism. Here is my sincere ranking:

1. "Dragon Ball GT"
2. "Dragon Ball"
3. "Dragon Ball Z"

Super isn't even a Dragon Ball series. It's a Marvel flick masquerading as one.

Attached: 01-PanRyuuShenlong_NV.jpg (488x648, 71K)

>be 8 year old kid
>think it's boring with all the yelling and fighting
>enjoy original DB tho
>be 24 year old
>suddenly get nostalgic for it
>like it all now

Attached: CucgEV-VUAABs7d.jpg (485x500, 32K)

It's kino.

Attached: goku take out the trash.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Dragon Ball, as a whole, is pretty crappy, as well (One Piece and JoJo are worse, though).

Then when you hit 30 the nostalgia wears off.

BASED

kek

If only I could be 18 again.

Attached: sad old woman.jpg (960x640, 150K)

GT is garbage and will never be accepted by the fanbase, kill yourself you fucking pedo.

>he hasn't seen AOTY

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 38 [1080p2].webm (754x424, 2.93M)

true shit

Attached: Drink-up-faggot.jpg (583x444, 137K)

Roshi's death is fucking sad. That whole arc had death be the most palpable it's ever been in the series.
Fucking depressing when Roshi is staring off remembering training Krillin after Krillin is killed
youtube.com/watch?v=vkrhPE41b_Q

Brah, I agree that GT is underrated, especially by the shitters here and on ay, but it's definitely not better than DB. It's GT's similarity to DB in the first place that makes it so good.

>GT
Oh no no no

Attached: ss4jobbing.webm (720x480, 2.84M)

>GT is garbage and will never be accepted by the fanbase, kill yourself you fucking pedo.

Attached: Looks+like+the+soyboy+face+_958426450df4fc846cfc0e0a4c91dfe6.jpg (600x759, 217K)

>socially acceptable
If you're a nigger or spic.

Why the fuck would you watch Z instead of Kai. Some of the filler is fun but it's not worth every major fight being dragged out across 40 episodes instead of 15.

>not watching all sagas of saint seiya for ultimate KINO
yeah nah, dragon meme is for plebbers.

Akko stupid

Attached: 1561314472009.png (278x259, 73K)

>enter CHADren

Attached: 1561649294841.jpg (859x1153, 88K)

Holy shit I don't remember GT being this bad.

He said Dragon Ball,not Dragon Ball Z

Cause kai is worse in every way, it uses the shitty jap soundtrack and the redub is fucking horrid.

Super 17 and Shadow Dragon arcs were shit. The first 40 episodes were so much better because they were by a completely different writer.

It's the worst in the franchise, don't kid yourself.

checked

The real Chadren

Attached: Chadren.jpg (686x697, 235K)

They really weren't, most of GT is just reused plots from DB and DBZ.

>Super 17 and Shadow Dragon arcs were shit.

>It's the worst in the franchise, don't kid yourself.

Attached: 1410303345942_wps_36_JJ_Bittner_Longest_Gape_G.jpg (306x568, 40K)

And yet when super tried to do something original it was pure shit. Everything after Z was a mistake.

That why DB is frequently cited as the best of the series, because it's the only time that events in the show actually mattered, had weight behind them.
Precisely why it's socially acceptable, even thug culture embraces it.

No that's Super. But I will agree that it's the second worst (a distant second from the garbage fire that is Super).

This is why I laugh everytime someone dissmisses GT. I laugh harder when someone says Super is better than GT. Super is garbage. It's barely Dragon Ball. It lacks vision, imagination and charm, completely alienating the true fans (and by true fans I don't mean the "lol im so nerdy guyz just like sheldon xD"). Super is a sterile product with artificial fun pandering to artificial nostalgia. It was made with one purpose: to make money. Toei made GT for the fans and the true fans enjoyed them. It's just the majority following trends and faling for the "lol GT is bad " meme. Breathtaking art style and animation for the time, fantastic fighting, a major expansion to the universe, excellent music, insight on our favourite characters and their actual development with a couple of great performances and a solid story are all strong points of GT that are hard to deny.

*raughs*
*shits on your favorite character*
*shits on the fanbase*
Is he based?

Attached: ruinsyourchildhood.jpg (214x317, 16K)

Dororo is kino as FUCK though

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 11.04.27 PM.png (2880x1800, 2.45M)

All of my keks all of soi faces thanks Yea ForumsI'm

Attached: 1553737035497.jpg (715x549, 94K)

>doesn't even give a fuck about canon anymore
>has some fanfic artist do the promotional manga for him and take all the flak
>lets toei fuck up the anime and catch flak too
>rakes in tons of money
I'd say so.

Was he broke or something? Why the hell did he go back?

AAA HELP I FORGOT HOW TO FLY

Attached: gokuontherun.webm (720x480, 2.75M)

based Toriyama

Attached: subvertingexpectations.jpg (1002x103, 31K)

He knew he could continue to milk it.

>pretends to not be able to fly anymore in order to surprise attack the enemy using the surrounding environment
based

Attached: chad ssj4.png (2518x1195, 218K)

>tfw you'll always remain number one jobber

Attached: 1537734192310.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

wasn't he more of a heel?

Why do jap broadcasts have those numbers on the screen at all time

I love how poorly made this is even for this meme this is exceptionally shit.

Bruh look at this dude.

Attached: ss4jobstosuper17.webm (720x480, 2.93M)

>I love how poorly made this is even for this meme this is exceptionally shit.

Attached: .png (276x337, 176K)

pretty sure Toriyama forgot she existed

Still the strongest.

Attached: Jiren.jpg (601x410, 26K)

It's all true though and I like both Super and GT

>leave himself open to attack twice in a row either though he can see 17 about to strike
What a fucking joke.

She was at the Mr. Satan's party in Yo Son Goku & Friends return, the OVA that takes place between the end of the OG series and Super, that you could kinda say is the Super pilot.

He's literally there to fluff the villain for goku, he's a jobber.

It's the time.

They don't have clocks somewhere that wouldn't take up a giant portion of the screen?

Here, have some more shitty choreography.

Attached: ss4jobstoomegashenron.webm (720x480, 2.9M)

I dunno.

Have you taken your dose today Yea Forums?

Attached: the doc.jpg (615x346, 86K)

Thanks doc.

Attached: 1512360115997.jpg (1334x1080, 140K)

It's about the same as Super. Some good shit, some cringe, new forms, returning fanservice, decent new stuff, too much focus on Goku. GT's first arcs are good but it degrades over time, while Super starts as shit and got better over time, though the Black arc is one of the worst arcs of Dragonball, ever. Super's highs are higher than GT, but Super's lows are way lower than GT.

>hating the best villain in the shit show that is super
Ningen deserve the rope.

Attached: 1529172142012.jpg (1280x720, 461K)

I don’t think Gohan SS2 was an asspull, but every transformation after that absolutely was.

>muh literal who android gets killed
Yes it was.

he already hit ss2 in the time chamber tho

yes he has a lust for power

I watched some anime years ago that wasn't too bad.
I only watched the first 6 or 8 episodes. Something about a guy going on a bounty hunt in the desert? I really only recall one shot of the main protag in what looked like the American southwest. Wasn't Cowboy Bebop or that desert punk one.

No he didn't, he was struggling and couldn't do it.

he did, read the manga

But Dragonball is shit.
I'd much rather watch Detective Conan or Precure.

I always give Gohan the benefit of being half human always for his emotions to be much more unstable giving him access to higher a ceiling of Sayain rage

Trigun?

Best villain, yes, still a shit arc.

Attached: Black_Rose.png (513x1127, 236K)

That's the greatest mercy a Dragonball character could ask for

Bushworld Adventures?