FA: Rams have been in contact with CB Stephon Gilmore
CIN: Higgins spotted in sling, labrum injury 'repaired'
SEA: Seahawks exercise Noah Fant's fifth-year option
ATL: Falcons re-unite TE Firkser with Arthur Smith
FA: Melvin Ingram visiting Miami in advance of draft
BAL: Harbaugh on Lamar extension: 'we'll be ready'
HOU: Lovie: 'Play at CB last year was not good enough'
WAS: Commanders may have cheated season ticket holders

Attached: bakey.jpg (1920x1080, 350.19K)

With every year that passes I appreciate Grigson more. Ballard builds rosters like it’s fucking 1986 and we still don’t have a long-term answer at QB

Attached: 9B5E9E11-DFC6-405A-884D-ED620560211E.jpg (3072x2048, 241.1K)

>Derek Carr is a top 10 qb

does anyone actually believe this?

>FA: Rams have been in contact with CB Stephon Gilmore
WHERE DO THEY KEEP COMING UP WITH CAP SPACE?????

>Your team
>Your draftfu
>when was the last time your team just destroyed their division
>ass or tits
>best stadium in your opinion
>best jerseys in your opinion

Yes, without Carr raiders are a bottom 5 team and Carr hasn't even had a real number one receiver to throw too. His best receiver the last few years has been his tight end lmao.

Carr on a decent team would probably have a ring by now

cap space is a meme meant to weaken weakmind teams.

t. saints

Lions
They all suck
Ass
Ford Field
The all black with blue lining. Worn rarely but absolutely the best

Every team breaks cap, some just do it better than others

he's a knockoff drew brees. but doesn't have anything to back up his status as "top 5" other than white incel feelings.

Put him on the rams/bills/9er's/bucs or something and he'd be an mvp candidate every season, even on some of the most dogshit raiders teams in history he's put up great numbers and dragged them to wins the team never deserved to get otherwise.

:^)

Attached: 1624846655065.png (1606x1344, 252.59K)

Attached: 15287495_1.jpg (630x630, 43.54K)

>HOU: Lovie: 'Play at CB last year was not good enough'
The play at none of the positions last year was good enough, Lovie, that's why you finished 4-13

Attached: toxins.jpg (709x765, 230.18K)

>Takeit
>Upyour
>Ass

name 10 better active quarterbacks. carr isn't great. he's serviceable.

My Steelers ):

I am working from home and have nothing to do and have expressed to my boss that I have nothing to do
I am so bored
anyway go dolphins

Attached: 1648058499759.jpg (300x300, 38.94K)

You gotta be like 30+ making shit like this up, its only old fucking losers that say dumb shit about carr I've found.

you're living in the past, Carr is pretty elite now. Think if he had a good OL

this general is so fucking boring without bahomo. I’d trade all the tripfags in the world just to see his delusional spergouts. Is he truly gone for good?

At least he has Hurts, Brissett and Ryan beat. I would say he's in the top half, but he isn't top 10.

inb4 typical PFF response.

he was around a few days ago
he won't respond to anyone though

Derek Carr is the fourth best QB in his division. Raidersfags are so obnoxious.

I forgot my seethe-inducing pic.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-13 130123.png (397x509, 66.38K)

except the afc west has 4 top 10 qbs this season

He's Drew Brees without a ring and inferior stats. You will never call him a Dome Babby because you're a faggot.

Carr has been in the league for almost ten years but still puts up good numbers on a shit team. He's definitely top 5

Not the guy you replied to and I agree that Carr is marginally above average, but this list still annoys me.

>WR babby Burrow
>Brady in the year 2017+5
>Kerp Coupons
>Duck Poopscott
>Sack Jones

AYO WHERE DA PEANUT OIL AT?

Attached: 1629570734086.jpg (1200x1200, 147.55K)

You're probably taking Carr over Cousins, Tannehill, and Prescott. Maybe Stafford as well.

You're certainly taking him over Hurts, Brissett, and Ryan.

Raiders
don't have one now since >we don't pick until day 2/3, but I hope we get a good RT
2010, 6-0 in the division, 2016 came close but they couldn't beat KC
To quote Stephen A: "Always, always ass"
Raiders stadium, pre-renovated soldier field
raiders jerseys

My dad: "Why won't you see me while I'm home for a week?"

Also my dad: says obscene racist shit then gives a half-assed effort to justify it before gaslighting you about it.

It's not the end-all be-all. Just a snapshot. That is also a significant dropoff from Mahomes at 12 and Carr at 13. Mahomes is closer to #8 than he is #13.

Attached: QB atEPA.jpg (808x450, 63.9K)

list of qbs better than carr (no particular order)
>brady
>stafford
>rodgers
>mahomes
>Herbert
>Russell Wilson (debatable)
>burrow
>Allen
that’s it. carr is a top 10 qb, he’s not quite elite but he’s definitely above average. and now he has an actual WR to throw to

Take your meds grandpa, rich gannon was two decades ago, its Carr time.

When did 4channel start hating transfolk? Is this a /pol/ psyop?

>redditor doesn't even know what gaslighting means but knows it's a popular buzzword to throw around.

there’s a difference between traps and troons. one’s a fetish and the other’s mental sickness.
also “I want to be the little girl” always had the unspoken caveat of “but I know I will never be one”. troons were never welcome here

And? He's still the worst of the bunch.

if the jags take walker 1st overall, that is the worst move ever

Attached: 1645598453315.png (700x483, 460.43K)

>its Carr time.

It's been Carr time for a decade. What is there to show for it? Do they even have a division title?

Did you know there are trans men too? Did you know that what you think of when you think of trans people is a hateful caricature?

what the FUCK is his problem?

Attached: cube.png (371x292, 20.79K)

Toss me a r8, eaglesbros

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 2.17.27 PM.png (1332x1668, 696.54K)

Idk im pretty sure most people just imagine what it would be like if their son can out as trans and realize they hate trannies

lmao I checked. 0 (ZERO) division titles. carr has accomplished nothing.

Pickett will not be a starter in the NFL

do NOT disrespect Baker

Attached: z.png (370x174, 13.6K)

Not bad. Going SEC-heavy is always good. Eagles have lots of options and directions they could go. BPA will be the way to go.

Herbert also has 0 division titles though. he hasn’t even been to a playoff game

It's pretty funny Baker is mad at how much he got booed by the fans in Cleveland

Attached: 1648000751058.jpg (1633x1633, 592.6K)

This is why its in the Bible to not argue with old fools, because retards like you rather see it from your self-serving bias perspective than without context. Wheres the hate for Herbert not making the playoffs in back to back years despite having a better offense, defense and STs statistically? Lets not forget he has Keenan Allen, Williams, Mr.Clean, Joey Bosa, Derwin James, the list goes on. Someone needs to unplug your router.

Guys, I've finally taken the Pickenspill. He's going to be really good.

Attached: download.jpg (1406x828, 705.07K)

is that what an adult QB would do?

You're comparing a 10-year vet with a 2-year vet and think it's helping your argument? Ok.

pickens should probably fit nicely next to moore and davis. i like him as a nice day 2 pick

Do the hymlic on yourself, none of these QBs will be elite, they're disappointing to watch.

All the sudden hes a 2 year vet, but isn't he better than Derek Carr? Shouldn't he already have taken them to the playoffs? We got em boys. Now if you will excuse me, I've got a Carr presser to watch.

Attached: 1340338178.jpg (1400x1050, 194.36K)

I wouldn't waste too much time on draft simulators. Every draft, you have your team passing up on like ten guys at each pick that you're all OMG I would have easily taken then on my draft simulator

Problem is all these big boards you come across are done by amateurs in comparison to what the NFL teams are working with putting together their big boards.

Plus, of the 500 or whatever prospects in the draft, your team gets all picky and whittles it all out to like 25-50 "our guys" that fit what they are trying to do the best and everyone is in love with from the GM to HC to coordinator to position coach, and they do all their honework on those guys and those are the only guys they are targeting with their draft picks

Pickens, not Pickett. Pickett is going to bust.