Another one bites the dust

Will she ever play again Yea Forums?

Attached: 1649847147702.jpg (1080x2400, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-britain-idUSL1N2SY1SE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>just a flu bro

That means its working

That clearly means its working you fucking chud.

Attached: EnmLW6DXcAAEByI.jpg (1200x675, 83.88K)

>"blood clots are caused because of the vaccine, not because of covid even though it's been widely reported that covid is not "the flu" and it may cause damage to your organs"
Canadians are truly the worst posters of this goddamn website.

It's interesting how these stories, which were as common if not more common, prior to Covid, are only now being shared on social media through botted retweets and posts to online forums.

People are being manipulated by foreign powers using fake accounts to boost an anti-vaccine narrative to confuse and sew hate. Some of them are letting themselves be manipulated because their lives are too empty and lacked action before this happened.

well whatever, I never took the vaxx and never will, you do what you want with your body.

my boss told me all needed to be vaxxed I called in the union and said I'm not being vaxxed so pay me if I can't work, boss folded like a cuck after paying me full wages for 2 months and now everything is normal.

you are weak most of you

KYS shill.

that means it's working, also it's climate change.

No sympathy, her fault for being a pharma bootlicker

just take another booster then brah

That's what they claim about every narrative that goes against what the establishment pushes.

> It's just a coincidence goyim
Sure Shlomo da Silva

Attached: 1649702588170.jpg (2100x5636, 1.79M)

anyone vaxxes their child is one evil piece of shit, I hope the worst for them but I hope their kids do fine, bless their children God in the name of Jesus Christ our King.

so of course the current action would be to get 4 clotshots a year and then still get the coof
back to the jungle monkey

>golf
you can play that shit from your bed

Yeah, it's easier to not vaccine your kid and let it die of some easily treatable disease at 3 years old because the natural oils didnt work, trust the plan, 2 more weeks.

ever had a child die bruv?

me neither, I have 4 non-vaxxed and they are perfectly healthy, people like you are such cringe

you're living in a fantasy world, monkey

> be Amish
> Don't vax your kids
> Pic related
Monkey intellectuals

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-13-11-49-29-723.jpg (1080x2400, 559.46K)

Imagine defending a needless vaccine with unknown side effects
I work for a pharma company and I even I don't shill this garbage

That woman should be fucking hanged. How do you get so psyop'd into poisoning your own child?

>888

trips of truth

fucking HITLERTRIPSOFTRUTH

what's wrong with her left arm?

>crazy eyes
evolution at work

You guys do know Covid can cause blood clots too right?

how many 3 year old children died of the coof that had no other serious medical condition?
>lots, just trust me bro

Why does the second part of that message matter? Am I missing something here?

one of the two alleged sources is completely avoidable

Attached: 14F1B730-3A87-49C7-A804-AA9FA07EBCC3.jpg (1464x975, 77.65K)

>I have 4
no you dont

4 norwegian women were confirmed to have died due to blood clots from the Astra-Zeneca vaccine. It was even pulled from the market.

but I do, so fuck off amerifat

all of em blonde and 3 boys

a neighbor of mine got the clots from astra zeneca too
i was socially pressured into getting two chink shots, i don't think i got any side effects but who knows in the future

Maybe I'd live in a fantasy world if I lived in Austria (considering that this is not a russian in a proxy) living a boring life and finally having some action in my life by being a contrarian person and being part of people with stupid beliefs such as flat earth, vaccines cause autism and other shit like that.

/pol/s not gonna like this Brazil

oh nooooo, good thing I didn't take that garbage.

Attached: 556567756.jpg (600x612, 32.56K)

imagine getting medicine as a healthy person (which you will never be because you're a jungle monkey)
you'd need to be extra retarded to do that

That's a lot of cables, 0/10 cable management.

Brazil truly is a dump

You can't argue and instead resort to insults. Sorry for shattering the "covid is fake and vaccine kills" narrative for you, some people prefer living a comforting lie that needs to reinforce them they are right at all times.

why? I thought golf was just about just walking and driving a caddy?

Whats more likely? Mysterious foreign powers manipulating people all over the world from all backgrounds. Or youre just a sucker who fell for a marketing campaign like the good little customer that you are

I just had the coof and all I had was a sore throat for 3 days
imagine taking 4 injections per year just to not get a cold (and still end up getting it lol)

how do you know if you have blood clots?

Whats more likely? Mysterious foreign powers manipulating people all over the world from all backgrounds. Or youre just a sucker who fell for a marketing campaign like the good little customer that you are

conspiracy tards:

>don't you get it bro, these covid rules will NEVER end! it's all a government power grab! wake up sheeple! they just want control! they will never give back power that they took!
>*covid rules literally end*
>......

reminder to always ignore conspiracy tards

excuse me???
what do you mean by "why"?
It makes total sense to get injected with an experimental mrna vaccine, from which the manufacturer is completely exempt from any liability and that has no long term safety data for a virus with 99.9%+ survival rate
What are you, a terrorist?

Attached: 1645202634578.jpg (886x1786, 537.78K)

Pain

>he doesn't know they'll just do it again next winter

>those eyes
damn that poor kid never had a chance
probably wouldve been forced to transition if it wasnt for that

crazy bitch

>Mysterious foreign powers manipulating people all over the world from all backgrounds.
Considering the world literally had a huge personal data leak in 2015-16 thanks to facebook and a russian agency using those data to study people and drag them to a common point (in this case conspiracies and right wing politics) I'm not so sure. Maybe I am just a sucker that fell for the campaign brah. :)

I
CANT
BREEF

and what if they don't? what if it doesn't happen? will you re evaluate your position? apologise for being wrong? no you won't. because you are a paranoid moron. in a few years when none of your doomsday bullshit has come true, you'll just have moved onto the next flavour of the month conspiracy. you're a waste of time

>which were as common if not more common, prior to Covid
Were they? Let's see them.

yeah I will apologise nigger
the problem is I said the same thing last summer and the summer before and you know exactly what happened in the following winters

How many of you unvaxxed chuds even had covid yet?? Because i had it last week and it was not even a flu.

I hope i don't die of heart failure next time i am doing sports though! Not that i would mind dying anyways....

>the right wing and Russian government conspiracy of uhm, distrusting the government!
Keep obeying like a blind little piglet, I'm sure daddy government and the for profit medical system cares about you :)

Attached: drchud.jpg (1024x929, 80.37K)

This. Here in Poland it was proven that 2/3 of accounts that spread ant-vaccine propaganda now turned to pro-russia propaganda.

>Fact Check-Death of five-year-old British boy falsely linked to COVID-19 vaccines

>"Smiling behind a mask whilst getting her 5 year old son jabbed,” the caption says. “I care not one jot for her. RIP her son Benedict who passed away.”

>However, the photo does not show Helen and Benedict Blythe – nor was it captured in the United Kingdom.

>The picture shows Kaye Steinsapir and her son, Eli, who was vaccinated against COVID-19 in November (see here) and is very much alive (here).

>Steinsapir, who is from California (here), regularly posts on social media about the foundation she founded for her 12-year-old daughter, Molly, who died in February after a cycling accident (here).

>Meanwhile, Benedict Blythe, 5, died on Dec. 1 after falling ill at his school near Peterborough in the UK, his mother Helen said in now-deleted tweets (here).

>Helen told Reuters in an email that her son’s death was unrelated to vaccines.

>He had not received a COVID-19 vaccination, as these shots are only licensed in Britain for those aged 12 and above (here).

reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-britain-idUSL1N2SY1SE

Seriously how much are you being paid to shill this antivax narrative on a sports forum?

my coof was milder than yours even though my blood is pure >haha I want to die
faggot

i had it twice already, both times were very mild. i've had worse colds than that.

I want to see vs 2018 as well though, even 10% would be insane.

where?

children under 12 are at higher risk from the flu then covid

Brazilian "daddy government" shares the same opinion of retarded antivax rightwingers in the US, no wonder we had 650k deaths here. 4 months ago when the vaccination numbers increased more the deaths and hospitalizations fell.

Retard, i am not vaxxed

lol why do these anti vaxxers actually spread lies like this? what do they get out of it? but more important, how stupid do you have to be that unsourced facebook posts next to pictures of kids in hospital is convincing evidence?

oy vey

not vaxxed
not infected

I just sat it out as a NEET

why did you say
>you unvaxxed chuds
then when you're one yourself?

hey austria aren't you paying 1000 euros in penalties if no vaxxed? fucking retards

That means it's working

Kys Brazil shill

I don't know i guess i was making a joke.