Called it

Called it

Attached: Screenshot_20220413-092603_Twitter.jpg (1079x1104, 373.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GemKqzILV4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be Steelers QB
>rape

Attached: B8638BA1-87C6-47FC-A062-5B912236E33B.png (624x479, 121.64K)

why did he own a car for disabled people?

Attached: huh.webm (422x698, 1.66M)

Lol at everyone saying he wasn't in Miami to party and that he was practicing instead

The car was disabled, broken. That should be obvious seeing your flag

Haskins is married. Why was he cheating on his wife?

But they told me he was a christian. Surely the woman was his wife?

>police says investigation is closed
>multiple sources appear out of the blue
1-800-CMON-NOW

Hmmmm

Smh what a dumbass

They're absolutely seething that this being reported

Attached: Screenshot_20220413-093856_Twitter.jpg (1080x1517, 535.65K)

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST REPORT THE FACTS

Well it is a bit odd to report on criminal history of a player who just died

COPE.COM

Criminal history? It's literally the reason he died. What are you talking about?

>make it about race when it should be about infidelity
why are they so immune to accepting responsibility?

Based stroke poster

cringe illiterate phonefag

I guarantee you he was drunk/high. He was in Miami to party and fuck women.

Drunk driving is the absolute dumbest thing you can do, especially with Uber and shit nowadays

>because it's white people reporting the news

he was turning his life around. He was running to the nearest community college when the white garbageman saw him and accelerated. do better, america

and Dwayne Haskins was a dumb retard, I bet it'll come out in the autopsy he was under the influence too.

nothing good happens after midnight in Florida

Not if it's related to the reason he died

>wy pipo bad
I miss uncle a

How tf is this the reporters fault?

Reminder his wife was facing felony domestic abuse charges last summer. The guy was a battered husband.

>n*gger out cheating on wife while drunk driving
>FUCKING WHITE MALE
kek black dudes obsessed with whites than claim we are the fragile ones

Attached: 70a.png (600x651, 224.22K)

HE WAS SETUP

Attached: Screenshot_20220413-095649_Twitter.jpg (1080x758, 240.3K)

that's an oddly specific call.

they aren't mutually exclusive, retard. Nobody thought he was practicing on a highway.

why would those people be accepting responsibility for someone else's actions?

It was 6am on a Saturday morning. They were shitfaced/high leaving a club. You're an idiot.

Uber was at peak pricing. You don't know shit.

how does that contradict what i said in any way? one of us is an idiot for sure.

they set us up the bomb

What does NFL stand for?

I'm calling it

It was some illuminati underhanded shit, steelers gonna win it next year. screencap

Regardless of what will be the final conclusion, at least he lived better than me. Becoming a professional NFL player is not for everyone. I still feel bad for his family.

Attached: fetchimage.gif (320x224, 82.21K)

Pay pigs btfo yet AGAIN

bet you 100 bucks his family feels nothing for your 3rd word ass eating out of trashcans and using your last reals for some internet time.

The ominous "they" always setting them up. This mysterious invisible enemy.

Witness called 6 minutes prior to haskins being struck to report a man walking on the highway

Attached: 20220413_090901.jpg (946x2048, 247.96K)

We have to choose between the white desire to humiliate the dead man and the black desire to avoid any valid criticism
Grim

youtu.be/GemKqzILV4w

drunk people have been known to challenge cars before and it will happen again. all I can say is RIP. could honestly happen to any of us if we get too much and have a bad night

How did we get from “Out practicing with teammates on a Saturday morning” to “Driving with a drunk woman”?

why do we have to choose? just ignore people being dicks/stupid

>“Out practicing with teammates on a Saturday morning”
lol who said that?

They be keepin the black man down

Genuine darwin award winner

he had kids, though I suppose he was fairly likely to have more, given his age.

Black people protecting their own is unironically why they are winning in America and whites are dying

>I'm telling you at their core most white ppl are pure evil
I mean, he's not wrong.

Just LOL. How can you even pity someone so fucking stupid

>OP image about retard who died doing something stupid
>incel hordes once again compelled to obsess over wider social issues
>nu/sp/

Attached: reckdog.jpg (471x800, 53.67K)

if only he had the luck of the irish

Attached: 1578006903391.png (596x789, 821.02K)

It's more whites don't unify in any sense but you are correct. There's absolutely nothing sadder than seeing some area/situation where whites are a tiny minority now. any other race would unify and stick together but not whites lol, you're on your own and it's a very lonely looking existence.

I still don't understand what does being shitfaced/high and with a woman has to do with walking onto a fucking highway, and in Florida no less.
Where did he want to go? What was on the other side of the road?

Attached: 1640921153964.jpg (741x609, 73.94K)

>Where did he want to go?
the afterlife

Attached: 1482534497245.jpg (470x595, 200.56K)

I think he crashed the car drunk or on crack rock, and tried to leave the scene of the accident before getting arrested.

i'm going to guess that intoxication contributed to a risky decision and also inhibited his ability to successfully judge the speed and distance of cars on the highway.

>Nig nog cheating on his wife
>IT'S DA WHITE PPL FAULT
like a clockwork

should have spent more time on footwork drills

I have no Idea, I have just known a few people who thought it was a good idea to challenge cars, none died but none won

I'd rather sleep on a park bench and risk getting mugged than walk over a highway drunk

he might have been out on the highway gathering materials for the tire drill.

this is the face of people who purchase paywall sports subscriptions.

>could honestly happen to any of us

Attached: 1535081623900.jpg (500x371, 65.14K)

Shut up fag

Attached: 20200809_183956.jpg (720x678, 91.32K)

Can confirm. I'm member of the fire brigade in a rurale area and over the last decade we had several drunk retards wreck themselves because they though it was a good idea to walk along a local high way at night.

Yeah I know, I think it's some caveman shit where people get so drunk their frontal lobe is totally done and then any moving object is a winnable fight

the chicken

yes, i think this is it. rest assured, the police already know if the car was "disabled" because of an accident or whether he ran out of "gas".

Nogs Fleecing Lowbrows
Sportsball consoomers are the literal lowest life forms on earth.
>ignore people being dicks/stupid
So ignore anyone black. Based take, user, glad you agree with one of my rules of thumb for life.

That's the narrative people tried to push. He was down in Florida to practice with teammates and improve his game! Totally didn't go down there to party away from his domestic violence wife.