/heem/

Good morning fellas

Attached: B7F63454-89E7-4E69-B207-E61CC1D329DF.png (750x1334, 2.42M)

*takes you down*

Attached: 1633387185298.webm (576x720, 1.34M)

Only Brazzas and central asians like wrastling.

If there was no NCAA college wrestling, it would be dead in America too.

terrible op, heem yourself

Attached: 1602657399848.png (553x791, 789.7K)

Schaubing up the till lads

Attached: 1647327125379.png (600x561, 365.47K)

Yan clearly out-downloaded him 10-8 in the first, robbery

Attached: 1649581742013.jpg (806x1080, 321.13K)

Attached: chimaev burns knockdown.webm (960x540, 2.44M)

Wtf is Volkanovskis problem? Why would he say all this KZ shit publicly? "Oh yeah I feel so bad utterly raping him in front of his family jeez I was so brilliant they shoulda stopped it sooner"

Volkanovski is entering his evil phase because he's bitter no one gives a fuck about him

Hes an aussie m8, theyre just like that

he's just telling the truth

To virtue signal about how good of a guy he is. He does not want to hurt anyone. Its not his fault he is put in there with these terrible fighters which he has to beat the shit out of with his superior skill. They should just throw in the towel and surrender so that he does not have to hurt them, since as a professional fighter he does not want to do that. He is a good man.

>takes him down immediately despite multiple illegal elbows to the spinal column
what a beast

Macacos were born for soup

Americans be like
"Imma have some marshmallows for my breakfast, marshmallows will be the nutritional foundation for my days as I go on"

he's in a weird spot too
>going up to LW
he loses to the top guys

>fighting Max again
likely going to be a coin toss and not a decisive win again, nothing to win for him

>fighting any FW below Max
doesn't add anything

what an absolutely awful thread. i mean, c'mon man. your laptop has basketball open? how desperate for attention are you that you really needed to use the most random image to create this thread? what a shitty effort, no wonder you have no friends outside of Yea Forums...

Attached: 1632585735857.webm (384x434, 163.57K)

>americans be like
Lets eat sugar with milk!

CCC is the fight to make

Wheres the Banana

He's just a small bloke from a regular town

Max is getting heemed by Volk if they fight a 3rd time desu

Attached: volkanovski knocks down zombie.webm (960x540, 1.98M)

>Football
>Handegg
>Basketball
>Boxing
>Soon MMA

All these sports are being filled with nothing but west african ngubus. Like whats the point of watching at this point?

in his brazzahole

Attached: ezgif-5-a3b7fecff7.jpg (1920x1200, 193.62K)

where do you download the fights

sorry that asian "men" can't fight but I just like watching people get heemed

Black people in America are Whiter than you

Attached: main-qimg-a6eef21ae3a833a21ec62d1485895cf2.png (465x382, 33.93K)

crazy how khabib's whole standup game was just retardedly bumrushing his opponents so he can take them down against the fence, charles would literally murder that little freak

Is this true /heem/bros?

Attached: BD9D7C34-AE06-47B2-A422-38D7EFCB07D9.jpg (2048x2048, 507.6K)

Jamawl was european as shiiit!

Max never got heemed, Volk never heems anyone

charles' game revolves around getting his head used as a basketball for the first round until he fluke a sub

people keep calling burns a lw but the size difference was nothing compared to izzy and gastelum

max's chin is about to be cracked. Volk has power. Trust the plan.

he had been stitched up like 2 weeks before fight week, super fresh scar that hadn't fully healed.

Attached: file.png (846x835, 1001.18K)

*enters thread*

Attached: islam cycling.webm (608x730, 2.55M)

if he wanted to wrestlefuck his opponents from the get go he could, he just doesn't because he's a real one

I get why people hate Kebab but I never understood the Islam hate. He's not the one going around preaching or whatever.

his wrestling sucks

incorrect

is that why he failed every shot on dustin in the first?

Anyone known other fighters apart from Masvidal and Kimbo that started “in the streets” and made it to UFC?

No like I said he's a real one, open your ears

>noo it was part of his le gameplan to get cte
keep coping fag

I AM THE CHAMP
I AM THE KING
KIL EVERYBODY-*ACK*

Attached: 1640380778413.jpg (1024x958, 78.68K)

I mean most people only like him because of his association with Khabib too, so it'd make sense that he'd inherit the people who hate Khabib as well
he's just alright, seems more skilled but also more boring, has genuine autism which is funny I guess

Why are you so revved? You sound like a muzzoid.

dustin has no hips and a complete mechanical inability to stop a takedown and oliveira couldn't get him down once despite averaging one attempt every minute

burns vs meng, next?

Islam seems to go for finishes way quicker and likes to strike more, I find him more exciting than khabib at this point. Might change though. If he fights olives I wonder if he’ll just keep it standing rather than taking him down and possibly getting stuck in his guard.

Technically a lot of professional fighters even as wrestlers, BJJ guys or whatever grew up getting in fights at school, on the streets etc.

If you're talking about street fighting as a style then thats different.

I think you watched the wrong fight bapa

Actually a good matchup, meng has good sub defence so he won’t get subbed super fast and burns striking has improved. Still they should have to fight more up and comers.

show me oliveiras successful takedown

bobby "kang" green

fighting him he has no chance but meng can hit Burns from behind or from the side upon leaving the gym maybe

would be an interesting matchup...olives vs islam

watch the fight :)

XD

i would like to see burns or/and meng win next fight

Colby will duck Chimaev and they will book Chimaev vs Burns 2 for 5 rounds