Goop is ourgirl?

Goop is ourgirl?

Attached: Снимок экрана 2019-08-10 в 23.42.55.png (501x339, 239K)

Gwyneth Paltrow thinks people will buy $250 health shakes, shes a fucking brainlet.

Based. Fuck capeshit

I don't know who Captain Marvel is. I didn't see her movie and zoned out whenever she was onscreen

You overestimate the cattle

Still don't know who the guy with the bow is.
Quickshot?
Eagle Eye?

thats funny because I dont know who she is in the the Capeshit Universe, other than Ironmans vag.

>SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHO FICTIONAL CHARACTERS ARE >:(

based goop dabbing on manchildren

Attached: Gwyneth-Paltrow-Feet-3533877.jpg (2750x1948, 1M)

She was on Favreau’s cooking show and he said something about seeing her in the new Spider-Man movie, she had no idea what he was taking about
Apparently the shooting blocks for MCU movies is so intertwined she had no idea one of the scenes she filmed was intended for spider-man, plus she got paid either way

i mean. really, who is nick fury? he's in like 7 movies and they never even mention how he lost his eye or any back story or what. not that i care

hard to know what kind of scene you're shooting when you do 95% of your acting in front of a greenscreen and chubby dudes in green tights

Goop went to Epstein's parties.

hot

Still don't know who the guy with the shield is.
Megasoldier?
Star Protector?

His name is Agent of Shield.

you mean underestimate?

Oh. Now I get it.

>and they never even mention how he lost his eye or any back story or what.
Captain Marvel literally does everything you mentioned

could be both, overestimate the people's ability to know when something is a scam or underestimate the people's ability to make dumb choices

Who? The DC character?

Nope, that one bombed in box office

REMINDER: Nick Fury is white.

Of course based Gwen didn't know Samuel L. Memeson was playing him.

Attached: 3339674-nickyu.jpg (1067x1600, 305K)

Still don't know who the one with the boobs is
Black Mamba?
Catwoman?

No. You cannot apply a male perspective to this.
If a man said that, it would probably mean that he is based and indifferent about capeshit and making a pointed sarcastic comment.
If a woman - especially a dumb cunt like Gwyneth - says it, it just means that she is fucking stupid and doesn't have any idea what's going on around her.

Or she has alzheimer