Can they do the needful?

Can they do the needful?

Attached: logo-grande-benfica.jpg (864x864, 382.9K)

Not even in a different reality they could do that

Yes Darwin Núñez will score a Hattrick

Imagine a Real Madrid - Benficafinal vghhh

a needle full of what?

Darlin brace is all it takes, but he will need all of Yea Forums's energy for that

Digits confirm we will win ucl

Attached: 1648768902253.jpg (989x1024, 132.7K)

nope
club is cursed

Less than 5-0 is a defeat for Liverpool

Imagine if the 4 teams will be iberian in the semis
Never gonna happen, but we can dream.

If you savescum this game 30x wellstay will lose 30x

goals away rule is no more. No wonder you guys only say retarded shit, you don't even know the rules of the fucking game

Fútbol would be saved

Liverpool are a much worse team than Bayern. If they can choke, those fags can too.

it would be historic, boifica never reached the semi finals of the champions league

Kek no

2 goal difference is unironically the most dangerous lead but Benfica will need Liverpool to be as nervous as they were against City for something to happen

My Iberian brothers will make a miracle tonight against the anglomenace.

He wasn't implying that. Do the math again, faggot

Inshallah, see you in the semi-final
LET'S FUCKING GO DARWIN!! SCORE SAM FUCKING GOALS!!

Depends on how many sudacas they are fielding

I hope so

Attached: WeiglSLB2021.png (603x741, 527.42K)

Porto poster would kill himself

Retard

Bring Radonjic in to confuse lelverpoo and mY girl Benfica is throu

Yes hello. What can Portuguese user say about this mutt? Apparently, Benfica wants him. Is he any good? To me, he’s like a poor man’s Mandžukić.

Attached: FC7AD431-CC08-4F85-889A-1F2685C888CB.jpg (3543x2362, 857.58K)

don't know don't care sage

It would be great but I really need drugs to believe its possible

Only four

Which drugs?

LSD and crystal

LSD aka Lazaro, Seferovic and Darwin

based and Football is my Drug, Benfica is my Dealer pilled

>Seferovic
That guy is absolute shit, he was insufferable at Real Sociedad

Seferovic can't finish to save his life but I like him. He's a cheap Giroud. Should play with a proper 9 by his side

imagine both full iberian semifinal

A brace is two goals. Two goals only ties the game. Retards.

this pathetic club will never win a CL, they never even reached a semi final

Attached: 1525558203845.png (454x435, 250.43K)

If you say he works fine like that... My memories about him are terrible.

daGamabros you can do it

Attached: 1611486191338.jpg (1000x800, 60.84K)

They already won twice.

what? When?

winning-things-twice-ages-ago brothers unite.

back the fuck off???!?!?!?!?

Why do old titles not count?

I don't know but if Roger Schmidt joins them next season they better prepare a squad of 22 players cause damn PSV had a lot injuries the last 2 years

They do, but you’re referring to the ECC, not the CL. Different competitions.

I'm as puzzled as you are, of course they count.
I suppose the nuance, in this case, is that the "Champions League" is not the "European Champion Clubs' Cup" (since 1992-93).
I suppose it's the same thing with you in relation to the Jules Rimet cup vs. the current trophy.

they're formally the same competition, it's just a name change:
"Introduced in 1955 as the Coupe des Clubs Champions Européens (French for European Champion Clubs' Cup), and commonly known as the European Cup, it was initially a straight knockout tournament open only to the champions of Europe's domestic leagues, with its winner reckoned as the European club champion. The competition took on its current name in 1992, adding a round-robin group stage in 1991 and allowing multiple entrants from certain countries since the 1997–1998 season."

>format changed
>name changed
>even the trophy changed
0 CL for boifica

>le football le started in le 90s!!!!
kys

Attached: 1649499193236.png (205x246, 6.18K)

Lmao

>In 1997–98, UEFA allowed the runners-up of top European leagues to compete in the Champions League. UEFA's rationale was that the quality of its premier tournament increased by including more top teams from big leagues rather than minnows.
Maybe if you played against the champion of hungary, denmark and belgium on your way to a final you could beat a good team in a final again. Sadly the best teams from the best leagues is now what the Champions League has to offer you and you will never do it.

>regime changed
>geography changed
>even the official name of the country changed.
Portugal is not centuries old, only decades old.
ok, lad.

>imagine thinking that a competition who was composed of champions from austria, sweden, denmark and turkey is the same thing as facing the best teams from the best leagues
Kys, unironically.

I know you're trolling, but the sentence "The competition took on its current name in 1992" invalidates any demagogy you might want to add.

Attached: hypercopium.png (679x377, 360.1K)

great argument, lad.

>a competition who
you might want to brush up on your English after you're done studying logic 101.

You're the one ignoring the argument that they're completely different competitions. That's obvious, since the competition changed only teams from the top 4 leagues have won it, and Porto.

Attached: 1493330596292.jpg (1128x1117, 136.8K)

I'll do it after I watch you get atropelated tonight.