/hoc/

good head edition

Attached: stein.jpg (483x800, 266.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Canucks/status/1514101256897196032?s=20&t=zC9CxKaPSYWb2FJ6Dlt6BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

surprised you managed to get it in before the rolling blackout hit

RPH

Attached: 1639608257134.webm (660x660, 2.93M)

ahem, excuse me

Attached: kraken-guy.png (270x270, 10.93K)

>better coverage
>espn
online division headed by notorious retard greg wyshinski
>SBnation
literal fan run blogs. like literal blogs run by fans.
>the hockey news
has not been a respectable publication in print or online since bob mckenzie left 20 years ago.

I don't need to be told to go to twitter, pic related is how many accounts I have on my hockey list. I originally asked for another source that features 8-9 minute highlight packages like the nhl does. i dont care which blogs you get your shitty opinions from.

Attached: Untitled.png (612x434, 16.01K)

oops

Attached: 1646497613635.png (2304x1755, 2.81M)

>vegass
>laffs

>he thinks the corporate mouthpiece is more reliable than fans
Oh you sweet summer child.
>I just want video
So you don't read and just want pictures. Anons post youtube links ITT all the time, stick around.

Based.

Attached: rph.png (2402x2401, 3.19M)

ayy
somewhat hockey related OP pic
you're alright OP

Just noticed how Hughes sent Eichek flying before his goal
twitter.com/Canucks/status/1514101256897196032?s=20&t=zC9CxKaPSYWb2FJ6Dlt6BA

Heaven gained an angel

Attached: 5CBD6195-5B30-453D-89D9-25881771581D.jpg (340x191, 18.01K)

>stan lee
>somewhat hockey related
Excuse me SIR

Attached: gentlemen.jpg (400x320, 37.44K)

no i dont want to use some shit fucks blog with zero connection to the team as a source for news. the former gm of the rangers, tony deangelo, and k'andre miller all publically called out the rangers blog on SBnation as being amateur garbage when they out right fabricated a story about tony denagelo being racist to kandre miller

Pay for the athletic

More players need to call out their goalies when they’re absolutely shitting the bed.

SBNation is run by Vox Media.
the editors posting articles on the various SBNation sites are chosen by Vox, but as far as I can tell they don't get paid much, if at all, and they have a quota of articles to post, and are required by Vox to push certain narratives.
it is not required to be a resident of the state or province that the team is based in to be an editor for that team's SBNation.

that's how you get DeAngelo'd
only the GM can deal with a shit goaltender

>that’s how you get deangelo’d
Signed to a 6 year contract or a perennial playoff team that is a legitimate cup contender? Damn, sounds awful

thanks for confirming it's garbage

>i want corporate mouthpieces
Then follow your team/fave players on Twitter.

Or,

a pic of the actual Stanley Cup would have been more hockey related
but I will settle for a Stanley Cup shaped beer mug

the athletic is dog shit as an actual news source. they have pierre lebrun who breaks news on twitter and that's it. most of their beat writers are trash with the exception of like 5 out of 28

I wrote for one of their sites a few years back, and while I was not an editor, I never got wind of "pushing narratives," only "we're not gonna pay you" for which they were sued and lost.

You can write for them from anywhere though, sure, that's how the internet works.

Attached: 1624249733326.png (666x487, 495.38K)

was not disputing that whatsoever
however it's better than NHL.com

beer is alway hockey related.

Attached: mc-ml.jpg (1500x1125, 225.07K)

The Golden Knights are NOT making the playoffs

can't argue with that, or those digits

I have a strong desire to yell at my team’s players when they fuck up. I could heem them easily if they talk back so I should probably write to them to be an assistant coach

>have a 3-1 lead after two periods
>lose 3-5
>THAT'S KRAKEN HOCKEY, BABY!!!!

Attached: 1505799018961.png (1253x1013, 1.63M)

there was a whole thing a few years ago where freelance writers got fucked with health insurance because of some lawsuit blah blah and Vox basically fired them all and brought in scabs

Go nux, baby

probably for a fan of sunbelt team such as yourself it is because there isn't any alternative coverage.

The releasing of anger can better any medicine under the sun

at least seattle has a team in the NHL, unlike Stockholm

Attached: FQMuT3_UYAQAwUV.jpg (605x1264, 63.63K)

>Canadian hockey media
no thank you

oh totally, Vox wants free labor, but they got sued to pay their writers and there's a different structure in place now.

this guy speaks the truth (about me)

I know, you're from california, you want dumb downed opinions spoon fed to you.

>/hoc/ after dark
Who is the dark horse of the playoffs?

Attached: afterdark.jpg (300x300, 37.85K)

Soiboys don’t want you to know this. Don’t let them shut you down. Anger is a natural part of a man’s soul. Without anger, there is no balance against the crushing weight of humanity. Anger is natural control in a chaotic existence.

>says the guy who doesn't want hockey news unless it's in video form directly from Gary's laptop.

I dont think you quite understand what the original discussion was about.

no I'm not, thank God
just don't like hearing about how
>Matthews just farted, what does this mean for the Leafs going forward?
and
>Mich Marner just liked a post on Twitter, how does this impact the Leafs playoff chances?

kwab

I don't think you understand why getting all your news and updates from NHL doot coom is dumb.

Huomenta, but the opposite.

Going to say pittsburgh but I have no idea

The knights fucking suck lmao

so after sitting here and going on about how easy it is to just use the internet to find alternate sources, you're then just going to go ahead and make the assumption that sportsnet is the only media in this country.

Imagine if Reinhart, Eichel and Hall stayed with Power and Dahlin and they picked up Klingberg,

Waited untill this summer to pick up Patrick Kane

for me it's sitting here in my easy chair while the chumps on /hoc/ gleefully bring me all the relevant hockey news that they toiled to find completely for free

My penguins ):

This wasn't originally about news, it was about highlight packages. NHL.com provides 8-9 minute long highlight packages after each game that highlight major events both offensive and defensive. I'm well aware that since they come from the NHL, they are going to be cleansed of anything controversial that happens between whistles. Until somebody provides an alternate source that provides highlight packages near or equal in length, I'm just going to go ahead and keep watching the nhl.com highlights.

what else is there? TSN? Steve Dangle?
Shannon is the only one that tries to be fair to all 32 teams, and even he has his biases.

Yes goym, you will consume the media that I have so delicately crafted.

I think Eichel might be a serious cancer

Panthers are the first team this year with 300 goals

oh really who would they be trading for kane this summer

I'm looking for news about my team already.
I only share it with /hoc/ if I think it's particularly spicy.

you tell me retard, i've been asking that for the last hour. I've gotten 3 shitty alternatives for news and exactly zero for video.

Noooo he’s the missing piece!!!

I'm not going to hold your hand, I don't even know which team you like.
the good shit is on Twitter.
so search for it.
you don't have to post on Twitter, and please don't, just search for news.

please tell me how the 30 second to 1 minute clips on twitter are better than 8-9 minute long highlight packages posted by the NHL. show me the single ccount that posts these highlights for every team after every game

Why do knights fans simp Eichel so hard despite evidence showing that he isn’t giving what they expected? Is it sunk cost fallacy?

>breaking hockey news is broken on Twitter
>all other hockey news websites just react to it
>NHL.com puts up a sanitized version of the events days after the fact

>he works his fingers to the bone crafting news for me to barely even glance at
classic /hoc/ chump
even for the most irrelevant teams, anything worthwhile will be brought here

You misunderstand me goym, I simply tell the news goym what to type and you consume it with a smile.

yes, by Anons like me.
I don't bother you guys with irrelevant shit like AHL moves