How do I get a good job with a high school diploma, driver license, and open schedule in California? Retail...

How do I get a good job with a high school diploma, driver license, and open schedule in California? Retail, call centers, fast food, delivery, trades, physical labor, valet, temp agencies, factory, security, dishwashing, coding, bartender, salesman, truck driver, drug dealer, prostitute, etc all mostly suck. There has to be a better job out here.

Attached: 1521539984134.jpg (1151x1151, 395K)

bump

do that amazon Currier program

use your high school diploma to calculate routes and fuel cost for maximum profit

be your own boss and save

Go to mendo and get on a pot farm

Try n find a vet clinic, at least the day to day grind will have some meaning, even if you're only cleaning kennels.

If you’re going to be that much of a choosy bitch you’re never going to get one

that's delivery and not a good job

I've already had shitty jobs and want to move up

you have a high school diploma and no connections and need people on Yea Forums to give you ideas

Its over for you, you are not smarter than everyone else the sooner you realise you are working class the easier it will be for you

you can still manage your money better than other people and come out on top, once you get some capital your odds and opportunitys will improve

you just need to graft for now until an Idea if you can form one hits you and you will have the resources to implement it

convert to judaism

Look man the only thing I know is how much I want to fill Kat's hebrew womb with gushing oozes of my own seed

What's wrong with physical labour? It sounds like you are just lazy. Seeing as you are on Yea Forums and probably a loser like the rest of us you can probably find an easy job somewhere in IT. If you don't live in a city there will be plenty of offices and business who need a dedicated IT guy and if you keep an eye out you might find one that pays alright and you wont have much work to do

Attached: vnrnon8tccs01.png (227x235, 100K)

I'm going to college but want to make some money to transfer to a university.

What are some good IT and physical labor jobs I can get that won't make me stressed out physically or mentally? I feel like I would need more qualification for an IT job.

They should have become lesbians
the tv show would be saved

become a truck driver bro

The show was popular in China. Making them lesbians would get it banned by the CP.

>How do I get a good job with no skills or experience?

sums up zoomers so well

Attached: 1558186402899.jpg (1083x1080, 174K)

how old are you? If not too old and single.
I would do four years in the military as military intelligence, get in your contract that you get to go to language school, pick a coveted for civilian career, like russian, arabic, mandarin, whatever. Do four years, don't waste your money and live the neet military industrial life and exit with guaranteed 80k savings unless you are retarded. You get a GI bill plus a CV that lets you swing for a civilian contract job. And if nothing else you get an associate's degree for free as part of your training.
good luck

I have a driver's license and previous experience from working as a cashier and stocker in retail. That should be enough experience.

24 but I'm not doing military

The only solution is self employment. You'll never go back.

Attached: self-employed-health-insurance.jpg (1560x580, 76K)

wait for yang/bernie to make colleege free

What kind of self employment do you have in mind?

Sucking a million dicks for 5 dollars per dick

Women and gays have it too easy.

Just start working for russian spooks. They pay cash from their oil money. Go to nearest CIA or FBI office, ask them how you can be helpful to betray USA. They will be glad to have a soulmate. How else do you think CIA and FBI are so cheerful now, they have tons of russian support, they can even afford golf club membership.

I laffed at the way you worded this

If your job doesn't put you under a bit of stress it is most likely not going to pay well. By IT jobs I was talking about companies who don't really know any better and need an IT guy to install simple programs and make sure their servers and wifi are all working. If you live in a small town with a few businesses you might be able to find something like that if you look around. Without qualification it's hard to find a good IT job in a big company. In terms of physical labour maybe try working in a factory, I worked in a chicken factory when I was a teenager it was tough work but it beats being outside in the rain building or something and in a big factory you might be able to work your way up to a position where you get to manage certain parts of the factory

Attached: 1565123354777.jpg (880x880, 129K)

Cable company.

>Cable
>2019

I want to lick Kat's thighs

>dealing drugs sucks
I bet you’ve never even tried it, you lazy bitch