Movie wants me to love zombies and hate rich people

>Movie wants me to love zombies and hate rich people

What's wrong with liberals?

Attached: dennis hopper land of the dead.gif (320x240, 52K)

But dude... corporations have like... lots of money bro. Expand your mind

Rich people are collection of pedophiles and other such deviants enabling corruption and social degeneration.

>Dennis Hopper did nothing wrong again

Attached: Waterworld. 1985.Ulysses Cut. NNMCLUB.mkv_snapshot_02.00.02_[2019.08.04_16.54.11].jpg (1024x552, 308K)

>(((Rich people)))

One and the same. Fuck rich people and fuck kikes.

why did king koopa hate luigi mario in both films?

I thought that the point of the movie was that rich people selfishly hoard wealth and are indifferent to existential threats to society - represented in this movie by zombies. Although you're clearly supposed to sympathize with the working-class protagonists, it's interesting that you concluded that the viewer is supposed to "love" the zombies, OP!

Eh, he is right though, the zombies are shown to be self aware amd sympathetic toward each other in Land of the Dead, and the military is shown to be sadistic towards the zombies.

I want to stick my penis in prime asia argento

> main zombie black
> good that he kills people
> main bad guy white business man
> bad because he's rich

Bravo jews

They literally spare the zombies and say "they're just trying to find a home" with a longing frame.

>oh no there's some wealth inequality in this otherwise perfectly safe and stable haven
>better fuck everything up for everybody so I can feel good about myself
Liberalism is a mental disorder

the nobility and aristocracy werent always kikes

Zombies represent a fear of republicans. The old, shambling decay who refuse to die
Vampires, in contrast, are the democrats. Always young, corrupting, immoral, deviant influence.

With the key aspect of both fears being that one can spread and turn everyone else like them.

>t. I wanna be filthy rich one day too

They have supported and protected Jews for centuries almost millennia now

People still remember this movie?
Bad cgi, dumbass social commentary and bland characters.
Laughed my ass off when main bad guy was running away with bags full of money.

>Bad cgi, dumbass social commentary and bland characters.

Yup. Romero forgot how to write real characters.

>sucking off a bunch of "nobles" whose only job was to walk around, gossip like faggots and fuck around in the court
The "Aristocracy" is a meme. I can get supporting someone like Bezos or Gates. Scumbags or not, they made their wealth themselves. But supporting a bunch of poofters coasting off some guy who killed and fought for power, while doing nothing but fucking around, is the lowest form of being.

I tip my tinfoil hat to you

Yeah lick that boot, boy. You know your place. Maybe Master will let you tongue at his balls later if you're a good little pleb

They only want you to hate your neighbor that makes a little bit more than you do. The truly wealthy are way too far above any of us for it to matter

So was the "cuck" shit always projection for how naturally subservient the conservative male is to other males with more perceived societal value than them?

>we need equality NOW for ghetto nigs and the refugees! Think of the poor oppressed wetbacks!

Attached: F63BF94A-96CF-4F92-8007-0CF982D30484.png (644x740, 11K)

>liberals are zombies that love rich people

Attached: TheBootyWarrior.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Thank you for your service.
*STOMP*
*STOMP*
*CLAP*

the "nobility" and "aristocracy" were always sexually deviant morally-bankrupt mass murderers, pedophiles and thieves, however

>zombies use guns
that's a big nope from me

Almost as if the very existence of an uber wealthy class breeds corruption and inhumanity at that level, and that the problem is with how we structure our societies rather than a secret race of bad actors like the Jews or illuminati or lizardpeople

Shut up you damn communist :^)