LSD and movies

does anybody here trip when going to the theatre?

Attached: 1_JeXyGP72352QQ4wz6R5SNA.jpg (1200x795, 194K)

In modern theatres, that sounds like hell. Also, LSD takes like 8 hours or so. You better have a plan for after the movie

I never trip in an environment I can't control, but hypothetically I would be down to try some day

fuck that, take mushrooms and get lost in the woods

I tripped last weekend and saw once upon a time. Highly recomend.

Probs gunna drop a tab and see it again in about 2 hrs

I had a LSD flashback once in cinema during that serum sequence in True Lies. Not exactly a fun experience

>8 hour trip
>2 hour movie

Attached: molly.webm (720x404, 1.86M)

I saw Gravity and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on LSD as a double-feature. it was amazing.
I don't recommend going to the theater, though, as that honestly sounds like a nightmare.

Its more like 10-15 hours. But going to a theater on acid doesn’t really sound fun.

I saw guardians 2 on the comedown of acid and it was kino

You can't control anything. Let go.

Took 3.5 g mushrooms and went to see Akira 1988

Maybe if you have a slow metabolism. It's around 8 hrs for me as well (as is cactus tea). Mushrooms and ayahuasca are about 4

based cringey zoomer redditor

I've watched LOTR on acid. Good time, but it does make me nitpicky of all the parts that are typical movie cheesiness amd the parts that don't really fit the books.

Tripping on acid is the only time when I don't want to kill myself.

i watched the league of gentlemen christmas special on shrooms and my head fell off

I saw Avatar in 3D at the theater while tripping.

wew lad

If im watching something on acid, i tend to start thinking im controlling the characters. It makes things pretty stressful.

2001: A Space Odessy and Apocalypse Now are generally considered the "classic LSD movies". I can vouch for both of them being a better experience on LSD

My usual preffered dose of LSD for enjoying kino is 200ug, taken 1 hour before the start of the film

Attached: image.jpg (1600x915, 259K)

>Apocalypse Now
Never seen anyone mention this. But you sure are right on the money.

Dropped acid and saw the Martian in 3d. It was dope, got some taco Bell afterward

How can you eat Taco Bell on acid? Junk food is totally disgusting to me while I'm tripping

LSD is for teenage girls, grow up faggot.

best wank i ever had was on acid
having sex on the stuff must be amazing

I went to go eat burger king while tripping on one of those n-benzylated phenethylamines

>just ask her out bro, and wear a cool shirt, it always works

Attached: GQ%2520Brad%2520Pitt%2520Birthday%2520Hair%25208.jpg (1600x2407, 737K)

>you're not doing hardcore enough drugs

>want to try drugs
>live in a third world shithole so if I get caught I'll be caged in a third world shithole tier prison
wat do..?