Why is he so grumpy?

Why is he so grumpy?

Attached: 1561255935018.jpg (764x537, 47K)

Because the ST is trash. And he did his best to try to prvent it but MeatBall Johnson failed to listen.

>”Hopes”
Episode IV reference?

>Disney throws Hamil 8 figures to reprise Luke for ,8,9
>SIIIIIGH, I GUESS I WILL... UGH IT'S SO HARD BEING ME
What a poor tortured soul

>Hamill, will you be a force ghost in 10,11,12, here's another 8 figures
>SIIIIGH, I DON'T WANT TO, BUT I WILL, I'LL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND I'LL COMPLAIN ABOUT IT
so tough being Mark Hamill

He's an old man who could die any day (like Carrie Fisher did), and already has plenty of money. He cares more about his legacy at this point.

So... he should have said no?

He never wanted to be typecast as Luke the good guy, and has way more fun doing bad guy voice acting gigs like the Joker or Chucky.

Contract man.

I don't understand why fans dont get this. Its a job for an actor, its not his passion or life. He avoided Star Wars gigs for large portion of his life after ROTJ

I wish Mark Hamill didn't smoke so much, his voice is totally gone so now all his voice acting sounds the same

He literally was at every sw convention retard

He got cucked by chad Harrison and was stuck with voice acting, even in real life he is an icon for incels (they will show themselves by saying voice acting can be considered as real acting)

>Why is he so grumpy?
It's implied that Rian Johnson had daddy issues when he was young.

>Mark Hamill turned into Alec Guinness
Hopefully he'll get bitter enough to actively tell children to stop watching Star Wars too

Attached: excellent.jpg (346x426, 25K)

LMFO
If he cared about his legacy he would have raised his son better than an idiot who impregnates a prostitute

My impression is that he was all for coming back, believing that the project could be good.
Then the script came in, he had a small cameo in the first movie, the same movie where Han dies so that pretty much ruins any chance of them appearing together on screen again. Then in the next movie, his character practically gets assassinated despite his protest to Ryan Johnson.
Sounds like he just wants out of this bad dream.

Attached: 1514766945061.jpg (1431x1866, 252K)

Because he doesn't like what they did to his character.

He should have killed himself and saved Luke's character, I guess he is just pretending to be our guy and secretly enjoys spotlight and money while drinking green milk from alien tits

I'm glad he's grumpy. Rarely do you see actors in the middle of productions talk shit about their current project. Disney especially deserves it.

>He never wanted to be typecast
No one even casted him, take off your nostalgia glasses he played Luke as an autist

For money not out of love retard

Mark looks like an old fart living in the past he wanted "reunion" when chad Harrison didn't give a damn and wanted to be killed off. Mark really is a looser pussy compared to him

It's like poetry

>implying he has that much power in negotiations
He's been nobody since RotJ, voice work stopped him having to suck off hobos for beer money for 40 years. Disney didn't need to go begging him to return with such a stupidly high pay day, he probably did it for scraps.
He didn't like TLJ and is now retroactively acting like he didn't really care about coming back.

Because he gave millions to the Clinton camp and Trump got elected anyway

Kids nowadays wouldn't even recognize him

He is almost as, if not more pathetic as incels looking up to Luke

>Why is he so grumpy?

He doesn't know what to do with the literal dumptruck full of money Disney parks at his house every 30 days.

>keep him from having an epic fight in the fag awakens
>kill him off without having any real fights
>he acts extremely out of character
>never once gets to interact with his best friend
>couldn't even meet his own sister in-person before CF died
>Rey beats his ass with no formal training
>this is the career-making role for Mark Hamill
if I were him, I would've just broken out of my contract and left the instant I found out Luke dies, contract be damned

Absolutely seething disney shill itt!
Keep damage controlling your dumpsterfire by shitting on it’s main star.

He's just old and jaded. Thinks he knows star wars better than anyone because he acted in less than half of them, despite refusing to watch any of them past the premier.

Gen Xers wanted this.

literally butchered his character

You can think he's acting like a petulant child and also think TLJ was crap. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Probably just old and pissed off with what happened. May have thought that he was getting a big role again and be in the spot light.
Turns out the role was fucking assassinated by an autist. The greatest subversion wasn't to the fans; it was to Hamill.

Attached: mark-hamill-interview-tallC.jpg (1536x864, 210K)

You don't have arguments to defend him? When people make fun of your fave, you just can scream like child and blame disney? He really must be your role model

>user learns how contracts work

Mark signed on when Lucas was making episode 7, then the Disney deal happened.

Sounds like he was right about you being a shill, that's for sure

He should have killed himself and saved Luke's character. Why is he so weak?

And when he does that, a ghost of Alec Guinness will appear and nod at Mark.

He probably wanted at least one more time have a real Luke, Han, and Liea moment

Paying medical bills is hard in USA, man.

Wait a minute, Same kind of deal didn't chain Harrison... AHAHAHAHA your dear mark sold his boypussy for disneyshit money and now pretends to be martyr

Sounds like for autists it's hard to comprehend someone can hate their dear franchise entirely, I'm not surprised

Well, sad for him chad Harrison gave zero fucks. Mark can cry in the corner over his crushed dreams while Harrison does some quality kinos.

Rumor has it that he didn’t even know Luke died until it was released.

>He's an old man who could die any day (like Carrie Fisher did)

Old people who are otherwise healthy rarely just drop dead dude. Carrie Fisher was cocaine and amphetamine addict.

Is that just a meme or is that true?

Literally google it. She had cocaine, ecstasy and I think even opioid pills in her system when she died.

she was a huge whore and drug addict yes. nuwars killed her cause it got her back into those circles plus the paycheck allowed her the good shit.

he's almost 80 years old and probably wants to enjoy his twilight years in peace.

He’s only acting this way because of how shit TLJ was. I wish you kike faggots niggers would stop this “MARK IS AN INCEL HE MAD XD” BS. Rian killed SW and you soibòi latte sipping cucklords are to blame.

Hamill probably had a lot of his own ideas for Luke he thought up over those 30 years.

I can buy that since they do everything in post nowadays anyways.

>wh*te
>m*le
>main star
kys

>because of how shit TLJ
And not because TFA gave him no lines or reunion with others?

He looks even more pathetic compared to Ford

his performance was better than Fords tho. If you told me he was drunk n high throughout shooting TFA I’d believe you. At least Mark was pissed which lead to a decent performance of a shit part

Fuck those kikes for not giving us the Han & Luke reunion.

More than true. She's never denied and was always quite open about the fact she was an addict and even used to fuck fans on the regular. It was basically her stick in interviews.
Funnily enough she was finally getting it under control before around the time before TFA started.
I mean look at how "healthy" she looked in TFA and then compared to how she looks in TLJ. She fell back in HARD because of the Star Wars rush. I'm in two minds about whether I should accuse Disney of not looking out for her enough or not.

>It was basically her shtick in interviews
learn english, beaner

Rumor going around is that she croaked because they put her on a diet and had her hit the gym and learn a lightsaber duel sequence that was supposed to be in the movie, and her destroyed body simply couldn’t handle it.

that's ultimately on her
party too hard, your body will fail you when you need it most

It's almost like they were all contracted for 3 movies and had no fucking idea how much of a shitstorm it's going to be.

It's fucking obvious that Disney threatened him with lawyers after his constant TLJ bitching.

Well. at last shit about Daisy is just a meme

He isn't contracted for anything beyond 7,8,9 unless he signs for another $10,000,000+ dollars

>Typos can't happen.

He will

I can't wait for him to whine and moan about how tough and hard it is

Pottery

he clearly never wanted to return but they got him with a truckload of cash
now he's bitter he starred in bad movies that hurt his legacy