2025 Copa América

>INFORMACIÓN EXTRAOFICIAL
conCACAf and Conmemebol are in negations atm to change the 2024 Copa America to be hosted in the US instead of Equator
>the 2024 CA doesn't conflict with gold cups in 2023 and 25 so there's good chances conCACAf will accept this
>there's nothing official yet but if this go through, the most potential format would be like the Centenario one, the 10 Conmemebol team + 6 conCACAf teams(probably US, Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica + 2 random teams) in 4 groups of 4
us.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/20220407/4599/copa-america-2024-disputarse-estados-unidos.html?facet=amp

Attached: Copa America 2024.png (512x512, 120.87K)

>2025 Copa America
I mean 2024 fucking typo

another one? fucking lol this is a joke cup now

Copa América goes brrrrrrrrrr. Im ok with this doe

This is literally the same schedule as euro you retarded fuck, there is also a wc in 2026, but I doubt you care about that since you aren't going

The joke part is hosting it in the US

I wanted the copa america in ecuador, also doing it always in the USA like copa oro is SOULLESS

How much of a economically ruined putrid shitholes do south american countries are so they cant even host intercontinental tournaments. Youre telling me that Brazil and USA are the only suited places to host tournaments in that dumpster they call continent.

You know they're gonna cry if it's not hosted on US, and probably Conmemebol is also pushing for it because of how profitable was the Copa America Centenario

anda a cagarte de hambre con tu inflación al 50%

It's more about CONMEBOL going for the shameless cashgrab than the ability to host a tournament. Even Venezuela could host it.

Perú wiII try their best!

Attached: 49125784_p32_master1200.jpg (300x300, 76.9K)

ahora lo cambiaron claro, después de hacer como 6 copas en 4 años para que messi ganara alguna

Chupale la pija a un cubano que viene tu presidente a ponerte Taylor Swift si no lo haces

The cucked flag seether(no idea who tbis is)...many such cases

Thinking about it, Qatar will also play on this for sure, they were going to play in the last CA before calendar issues fucked them and they had to retire from it and they played in the last Gold Cup, also they're sponsoring the ConCACAf Nations League
This would left only 1 spot between Panama/El Salvador/Honduras/Jamaica but all of this is mostly speculation

Attached: IMG_20220412_204802.png (392x316, 85.46K)

>5 copa’s between 2011 and 2021
>”hurrrr its the same schedule as the euro you retard”

Mickey Mouse cup

Its kino time

Cry u bitch chud. Your shitty run down countries don't have what it takes to compete with USA who can generate $$$ and has infrastructure to host these events. KYS

this is because the american continent is really far from God but really close to the United States, the rest of the world do not know how lucky they are

Attached: Anglo puto spray.png (376x600, 215.85K)

CHI

Should be made permanent. It's called Copa America not Copa Sudamerica

Wasn't the last one supossed to celebrate the 100th anniversary of corruptbol? So this one will be celebrating the very special 108th anniversary, huh?

U still here, bro.

uhm sweetie, it was 4 copas in 6 años

FIFA is truly a joke

I think this one will be more for preparations for the 2026 WC, none of the NA countries will have games from the qualifiers, however I doubt that hosting everytime in US will be a thing eventually Conmemebol will bitch about it for being the same host (and they're right the gold cup already suffers from this) and will start rotate again

sudacalards are gonna complain only if their teams start to get owned by concacaf ones

like in 2016, a fat cunt named wilmar valdez was claiming like a bitch that "the copa was rigged to favour mexico" after we won vs uruguay 3-1 in the group stage, but after the infamous loss to chile that wilmar faggot never said anything again

Amazing how finally winning it once can make you do a 180 on your stand

How is it a joke? CULOmbia playing anywhere near New York or Miami makes it a home game for them.

aka mad $$$$$hekels in play by hosting La Copa Diaspora

True.
Possible, but as it is it simple isnt fun

No they won't, after World Cup Qatar will stop pouring in money and giving shit about football

50%? we wish

I'm ok with this

The last copa mickey mouse had empty stadiums in Varsil except when home team played and it looked like shit
This will look better no?

>2011, 2015, 2016,2019, 2021,2023
>same as Euros
beaner get your math together

Yes and I cant wait lol

Lessssss goooooo

It is a joke because america hates "soccer"

Conmebol suits are not very welcoming to the idea and dont push for it. Bribes will have to be big

It's going to be kino bro, hopefully Japan gets an invite

Shut your gypsy mouth Twain, do not talk to me again

These scum will have a >copa every year that isn't world cup year.
>top kek third worlders

Are you saying we would cry?
We certainly wouldn't give a fuck

Imagine seething because a continent decides to be entertaining and host a cup every other year, you retarded euros are litterally doing the same thing with the Nation's league and the Euros. There's absolutely no difference, cope all of you. Faggot euros.

Its going to be 100% kino

Who we inviting?
>Canada
>USA
>Mexico
>Costa Rica
>playoff between Honduras/El Salvador/Panama/Jamaica/T&T/??

can we join?

But the diaspora absolutely loves it AND they got money to spend on overpriced tickets

A VARsil game near Boston or in Florida (actually anywhere just for the bandwagoners and plastics) is a guaranteed money maker here, or you think CONMEBOL/CONCACAF care about anything else?

do you have what it takes?

Not really, they're already going to play in the 2023 Gold Cup so I don't think they will pull out that fast

They're playing in the gold cup because CONCACAF forced them to

As long as its not Chile, Uruguay, Argentina or Brazil thats a winner. Its should be good.

Attached: 1623115471207.jpg (1036x1279, 268.02K)

I'm tired of fucking tournaments taking place in muttlandia make one in México that would sovl

Post poop

Peru

INFELIZ

Peru or an Ecuador at home victory.

Attached: 1623021283817.jpg (1920x1080, 755.08K)

are you saying this copa america will merge both concacaf and conmebol? or is it just the usual concacaf guest teams

qatar probably wont. they were playing with other confederations to prepare for the world. they have no reason to keep doing this after the world cup is over

when Messi retires they will hold 2 in 10 years lmao