I don’t like grass

>I don’t like grass

Attached: 0994D4A1-F540-46FE-8C3D-28052E7A5AC8.jpg (300x300, 12K)

nobody likes a grass

Pull your tongue out of my asshole Gary

Now show me where you keep your sugar.

LISTEN, YOU FUCKING FRINGE! WHEN I THROW A DOG A BONE, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW IF IT TASTES GOOD OR NOT! YOU INTERRUPT ME WHILST I'M WALKING, AND I'LL CUT YOUR FUCKING JACOBS OFF!

No thanks, I'm sweet enough

R U TAKIN THE PISS

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary: come again?

sneed

Are they Lancashire pigs?

So why didn’t he like grass? If he didn’t why would he live one of the most grassy countries?

Dags

ya bleedin' silly sausage

Dogs do that. You're not a dog, are you, Gary?

FACKIN' 'ATE PAIKEYS

I don't know what a dog is, do you mean...
D A G Z

I CAN'T MAKE HIM DO IT

DAGZ?

'ORRIBLE CUNT

You’re always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
Then when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because there's no good in leaving it in a deep freeze for your mum to discover now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days then the sight of a chopped up body would look like curry to a pissant. You gotta shave the head of your victim and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggy's digestion. You could do this afterwards of course but you don't wanna go sifting through pig shit now do ya? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to do the job in one sitting so be weary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs two-hundred pounds in about...eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of un-cooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression: "as greedy as a pig."

based and oink pilled