Everyone marries people they met in school

Why is wizarding life so boring, did the three main characters never talk to anybody outside of school or even outside their small trio in school?

Attached: harry-ron-hermione-ginny-epilogue.jpg (1000x563, 592K)

when you have the best, you don't need the rest

it's called trauma bonding

Why would you marry a muggle?

It's a book for children.. why are you reading it or watching its adaptations?

Having only two options for marriage is a symptom of being trapped in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1503771132729.jpg (1616x2896, 1.22M)

someone shoop voldermorts face on everyone except harry, jenny, ron and whormine

Based

I married my high school sweetheart. We've been together for 22 years.

wouldn't want to associate with mudbloods

>How does it feel Harry? When you see Dean with Ginny?

that's a real line from a blockbuster movie.

Attached: 1557898637171.jpg (730x419, 31K)

Narrative convention.

"Friends" are creepier. Small controlling group that won't let you do much without them and causes trouble if you try to meet other people, in your thirties.

There are at least 3 other schools

There's only like 450 wizards in the entirety of their generation, give them a break.
>8 wizards in Harry's dorm.
>Assume a similar number of girls.
>16 Gryffindors in Harry's year
>Assume similar numbers for the rest of the years
>112 Gryffindors in total
>Assuming similar numbers in the rest of the houses
>Hogwarts only has 448 students in total
>On average 2 children per family in the UK
>This means there are only 224 wizarding households in the entirety of Britain
They literally come from the tiniest of hick towns, cut them some slack.

if dean was hung all harry had to do was do a magic spell on his cock to make it bigger just to please jenny

Inbreeding is likely to be a huge problem in the wizarding world.

Why is Harry's daughter the little boy from AI: Artificial Intelligence?

They mention that inbreeding is a problem in the pure blood families

Good on you user

thats why luna was a braindead slut

Not in the same country

i never had a hs sweetheart but i did date some jr high sluts when i was in hs and im glad i never ended up marrying them even though one of them had a hot long legged daughter that was just as slutty as her mom was when she was 13

Ok. This is epic.

harry looking pretty old
they should call him harold potter

Did you meet the bull in high school as well?

how about ron and calling him ron weezly

I like how you changed the beginning, I almost thought this was something new

The epilogue was a terrible idea.

>mfw life after school is difficult to find a romantic partner unless you want a tinder or bar slut
fucking sucks. volunteering is just old people, the gym has some nice looking women but they all seem stuck up.

Find a hobby. A hobby that requires interacting with others. No shit you won't meet anyone if all your interests are solitary.

>"Goodness Ron, what are yo- AAAUUUGHGHHUHHUHHGH"

biking groups in my town all seem to be weirdos that can't afford cars, not many places to hike here. I will try a habitat for humanity build in a couple months so maybe that will help?

what kind of hobbies do you see men and women sharing?

hoe on the right looks like minecraft steve

I know a guy who does ju jujitsu and there are a ton of girls at his gym.

So if you didn't have a gf you met at school you basically have no chance?