Post national teams you absolutely refuse to support even if your country gets eliminated

Post national teams you absolutely refuse to support even if your country gets eliminated

Attached: brazilflag.png (640x448, 28.96K)

Russia

Poortugal

usa

Spain

Germany, or else they're gonna tie with Brazil in WC titles

México
USA
Canada
England
Argentina
Switzerland

England.

I only care about our NT winning. Don't care about the rest. Don't care about any of you. You're irrelevant

Belgium
England
USA

Brazil

So yeah, guys. Here's my list, full of hatred btw, fuck you all:

France (fuck the french)
Uruguay (fuck dinos)
Croatia (fuck croatian talents posters)
Korean Republic (they're worst korea, fuck them)
Japan (fuck anime)
Argentina (fuck pissi and fuck boludos)
Netherlands (fuck the dutch)
Nigeria (fuck nigerians, not raciss, I just don't like them)
Iran (fuck taremi)
England (fuck anglos)
Spain (fuck manolos)

Attached: tuxedo.png (219x230, 9.18K)

Germany
France
South Korea
England

LMAO you say but you keep poaching their players. cuck

all of them. as soon as we get eliminated (which isn't going to happen) I'm not watching anymore

at the point my country is eliminated, there will only be teams like:

England, Argentina, netherlands, Portugal, Spain

so netherlands or spain

England would be awesome too, but im sure that they are going to won and i prefer surprises

Spain, France and England

>tf
>our NT

Obsessed little goblin, reply to me when your NT wins a trophy. Probably won't occur in your lifetime

fuck the eastern hemisphere and canada

Uruguay
Chile
Israel

South Korea
Argentina
France
England
South Korea again
Brazil

>but im sure that they are going to won
Oh user its England

if u aint in the crew i dont want to know ya

Attached: concacrew.png (2634x1482, 3.49M)

based list

Canada
England
Italy
Germany
France
Brazil
Portugal
Greece
Egypt
Japan
Australia
Serbia
Austria
Switzerland
Netherlands
Sweden
Jamaica
Colombia
Peru
and above all else
Mexico

this and uruguay

>South Korea again

Attached: 1595614253794.jpg (630x630, 49.76K)

Thank you

This, bc they would tie

United States
Germany
Holland
Poortugal
Argentina
Mexico
Uruguay

MurriMurrisharts obviously

>pic unrelated
we like you too portugal.

Canada

why

England
Portugal
Spain

England
Belgium
France
Germany
Switzerland
Netherlands
Canada
USA
Mexico
Peru
Argentina
Saudi Arabia
United Emirates
Qatar

Not ARG? my BR gf vehemently hates ARG and Poortugal for reasons unknown to me

england, germany, mexico (just for the laughs)

brazil, england, france, and germany because they win too much.

we dont hate argentina, we hate portugal

hmm... I think you spelt love wrong. hues love the BIG PORTUGUESE DICK

Attached: images (12).png (533x576, 18.86K)

Attached: Flag_of_Bulgaria.png (767x512, 207.68K)

England.

you dont have a gf schizo

germany, but not because i hate them or whatever, i just don't want them to reach the PENTA before we get to the HEXA

that's an unusual image

What a fag
If Portugal drops out I'm supporting Brazil and Spain
I don't really hate any team in particular

Germany, Switzerland, France, USA, ingerlund

I support all American countries all med countries and all catholic countries But won’t support Brazil

England obviously

Pengland and just because Yea Forums and /brit/ posters. Before Yea Forums I used to like them.

Literally every other country except for England.

>engerland engerland engerland engerland engerland engerland engerland engerland engerland engerland engerland engerland

Argentina

Why would I support any other country except the one I'm from?

Ingerlund
Spain the doping cheats
France les chocolats

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, The Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, DR Congo, Rep. Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, N. Korea, S. Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia (I would if they were still called Deutsch-Südwestafrika), Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, S. Sudan, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, UAE, UK, USA, Urgay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Attached: 1637698348749.png (549x309, 247.62K)

anything north of the alps

So you're alright with England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland?

i was about to say "italy too" but then i laughed

Everyone but my CONCABROS.

You're from the United Kingdom, not England. Check your passport if you don't believe me.

Why on earth would I cheer on non-Anglo subhumans? It's England or nothing.
BASED