>BUYERN CUSTOMERS

OH NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: buyern customers.png (732x734, 49.98K)

you have to go back

Dm if you need to talk.

Wait aren't hecking redditerinos supposed to hate big clubs and support plucky underdogs....

Mental illness. Fucking redditors are always on the verge of topping themselves.

thank you based Sneedweze

Customer from Van Gaal era here.
Meh. Not as hurtful as the previous seasons. Perhaps I've gotten numb.

Push them over the edge by using the 'Get Them Help and Support' feature.

Attached: 34.png (505x413, 22.74K)

i hate them so much

Kek pathetic

I don't understand how people let sports affect their mental health, especially if you are already prone to issues like this guy seems. I usually hate when people say this situation feels appropriate, touch grass

Lmao, I can't wait to see the reactions when Leipzig wins the Bundesliga next year

You're probably a WASP. Poor people sometimes have nothing but their sports club.

wtf wasps can type like that?

Mentally ill people are retarded and irrational.
They should just be allowed to top themselves desu

How do people get so emotionally invested in footie or sports for that matter? When a team I support loses I just think to myself 'next time' and shrug it off. These people would an hero over this shit. I just don't get it.

I agree, for some broken people there is no option but pain

I can understand if it's your local team

That's because your teams are franchises.

kek

It's literally only acceptable right after the match or for a few hours after (how long scales with the amount of alcohol you have consumed)

Why was America so invested in the "miracle on Ice"?

propaganda reasons, muhfuger

i can see that more but these redditors are probably americans and pakis

customers

Jej

ye the seething over an annoying lose or the opposite cheering at a win is great and gives a feeling which just doesnt happen during normal days

kek

for anyone wondering what it's like in the farmers league, literally every IRL loser that can't find friends normally becomes a Buyern customer just to fit in. their mental health actually is directly linked to Buyern being successful, whenever Buyern isn't winning they are close to killing themselves, not even joking.

From what I understand of German autism, i believe you

sent ;)

this nigga’s team won a treble and atropelated every team in europe just 2 years ago and he’s crying over one loss? lol

I go crazy for my NT. I don't really care too much about club football.

formerly Chuckweze

Now Buyern is going to dump their frustration on some poor Bundes taam

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

jej

LMAO

Dracula strikes again

Attached: Unai-Emery-1200x750.jpg (1200x750, 112.19K)

lost

>those player names under the posters
What does that mean?

I hate Redditors so much it's unreal.

Yea Forums is full of gloryhunters who don't attend games and make no excuses for being plastics, Reddit is full of gloryhunters who don't attend games but use mental gymnastics to pretend they're not plastics.

FFS Australia

Attached: 1649799512616.gif (348x323, 2.32M)

the worst part if you trashed that Ledditor and told him to man up, all the cucks would downvote you.

Lmao

based australiANO

At what age did you stop caring if foreign football clubs win, I think it was 16-17 for me.

Probably around 11 when I started regularly attending my local club's matches

lots of laughs

Aussie banter is top tier

It affects my wife’s a lot more than it does mine desu. But it does get me angry

Why are we (you)img a shit joke so much

this is why i support FC Colon

no clue

what the fuck

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Boku no Hero Academia - 87 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.20.311.jpg (1108x1080, 584.7K)

we're literally the protagonists of the world so it's different

Attached: 1627875351388.gif (600x300, 263.44K)

I don't get it

Why is reddit so onions

Kkkkkk