Kinos about escaping the law?

Kinos about escaping the law?

Attached: C7C6F911-ABB8-44BB-A2F8-63E803044392.png (615x716, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22Ir8hJ3wIk
nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/1160182787988754437?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=41omTzW2Z6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

“”””suicide””””

>''suicide''
Yea, right.

Welp, fuck. I really thought we were gonna see pedowood fall down. We were so close but they got him. Honestly disappointed as fuck

shit, i was hoping he would name names before they get to him.

What is the point of suicide watch if you can still just an hero

Amazing he was allowed to follow through after making an attempt, should've been watched better

Why the fuck didn't they have him in a padded cell.

Suicide watch is only designed to stop suicide, this wasn't one

damn, Trump silenced him, now we'll never hear about their adventures on pedo island

fake news

the clintons send their regards.

Attached: 1531575059746.jpg (398x597, 96K)

this
the hunt continues

I like how everyone knew this was going to happen after those shootings happened.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

Attached: 1555165225764.jpg (600x524, 36K)

Yeah very amazing...

Five gunshot wounds to the back of the head is how he always said he'd kill himself. Case closed.

You underestimate how much power (((they))) really have.

Off to Israel! Toodles goys!

HOLY SHIT they took him out.

Really gets your fucking noggin joggin doesn't it.

Time for all the "in the case of my untimely death" leaks to happen

Even wikipedia isn't having this shit

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 138K)

Wow what a bitch move, faggot could have taken Jamal’s dick like a man and gotten out in a few years

they're going to stage another mass shooting soon

i love how you can still get out of trouble by suicie. normies hate that shit and they get even more triggered than when they think their precious rules are broken.

Well done you fucking piece of shit.

Attached: frank pentangeli.png (1024x576, 542K)

>thinking he killed himself
How naive are you? He was gonna spill the beans.

Kek

>implying he actually killed himself
I'm surprised how obvious they made this one.

Attached: 6o088ih8ft7z.jpg (653x477, 42K)

friendly reminder his last "suicide attempt" was "found" by a prisoner who used to be a cop in there for 4 murders who was caught with a cell phone in his prison the same week and used to patrol the same rich cunt district trump has a golf course in

>thinking rich people go to regular jail
>thinking he actually killed himself
lol

Most likely, but if (big if) he actually did it then he is undeniably a bitch
I wonder how they did it

>1:58 PM

How the fuck was he able to not only sneak a gun into his cell but put not one but THREE bullets into the back of his head? The absolute madman!

Hahaha oh wow

Attached: 1561125773289.jpg (820x1010, 130K)

You don't kill yourself while in suicide watch in a high security prison without some help.

Attached: 1535781377462.jpg (800x1040, 339K)

well if we're going with comparisons from The Godfather

Attached: hyman roth.jpg (495x640, 99K)

This, he was either taken out or 'accidentally' permitted to kill himself. One can only hope he had a dead man's switch but that would be expecting too much of him.

The Mossad would never let this guy talk.

It was a suicide. That is the official statement.
No one asked for your conspiracies, thanks.

>already attempted suicide
>AAA++++ tier prisoner with valuable information about ongoing investigations
>not having 24/7 live human surveillance

I'm with /pol/ on this one. """suicide"""

>I'm a retired investor, living on a pension.
10/10

Cringed and bluepilled

Why do people like you still exist.
What is wrong with your brain.

Sure thing, Mr. Goldberg.

He'll be impregnating 13 year olds by noon.

he's already in his mansion in jerusalem

The Clintons strike again

Source?

This. Go back to your televisions and your facebooks, citizens. The government would never lie to you.

Upvoted

Really? I was thinking of the guy who was permitted to slit his wrists in his bath, so his family could have a good life.

Look what we can accomplish when we come together and work towards a single goal

another innocent man killed by Donald Trump....

>nothing to see here goy

Who ordered his suicide? Place your bets here.

LIOCK HER UP
youtube.com/watch?v=22Ir8hJ3wIk

Attached: Untitled.png (415x551, 216K)

Aww shucks. I bet all those big pussyhat wearing #metoo supporters in Washington D.C. and Hollywood are very upset that Epstein won't be able to implicate and bring down any other pedophiles.

nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/

Also on NY Times

>guy who was facing charges of pedophilia
>rest of his life in prison where he'd most likely get assraped every single day because even the guards fucking hate pedos
>connected to every powerful person in New York
>has dirt on literally everyone

>kills himself while under suicide watch

is this the "nothing bad ever happens because of Republicans" conspiracy I've heard about?

Even for me this one is too suspicious.

Regrettable that he didn't get a chance to tonight funders and name names...

...but also one less pedo piece of shit in the world. Small W is still a W, I guess.

He has his wife’s son to look after now, his views of the world changed the moment he became a newly fledged parent

Hey, it could happen. You should go see the latest Disney movie and relax. Thinking about this will just upset you.

This is more like a big L since his friends will still be allowed to operate with absolutely no chance of them going down now.

He can't keep getting away with it!

Gas the rich, class war now!

cant wait to hear drumpf laugh about it

Attached: 1531394921232.jpg (3057x4799, 3.61M)

>Trump: Bill, hes gonna talk, believe me, no one talks more than Jeff
>Clinton: Relax Donald
>Trump: What do you mean?
>Clinton: Just don't worry

I bet 50 bucks a phone call like this happened

so it appears was someone else

>rest of his life in prison where he'd most likely get assraped
He would've been put in a private luxury prison for billionaires anyway, not regular prison for n*ggers and m*xicans.

Wow what an odd coincidence hahaha

Nah. Big L would be this guy still breathing and carrying on like usual.

Man is anyone else getting sleepy? I think we should all just log out of Yea Forums and go to bed.

Do you take me for a gullible, or even a gullicalf?

reminds me of that guy that commited """"""""""""suicide"""""""""""""""" in true detective season 1

Matthew 18:6

Attached: BB-MODO1.jpg (1180x960, 386K)

Everyone

really annoying if it happens

Is this what happens when a jew misfires on another jew? What a shitshow

the media wouldn't have reported it even if he had, silly. all the people who could credibly name names without being murdered get plea bargains and lobbying jobs.

Corrections Officer here.

Killing yourself on suicide watch is litteraly impossible in every jail in America that doesn't plan on being sued every week. Once an inmate is placed on suicide watch their put in a cell with only a smock to wear and no other items. The smock is made of this padded material that is impossible to tie so it's impossible to hang or strangulate yourself with. inmates on suicide protocol are checked on constantly literally every 5 minutes and often times their cell is in plain visibility of the officers desk. Not to mention being monitored constantly on video.

My jail get sued when just a regular general population inmate kills himself. I cannot imagine the liability of a suicide watch inmate somehow managing to kill themselves.

>tfw no way to extract all his information and then kill him
Feels bad man

how deep can we good?
brb gotta lurk /pol/

Holy shit its real
Wtf

I don't know what happens in the mind of someone who explicitly goes out of their way to deny all media reports at any cost, but whatever. This will blow over and nobody will listen to you. That is the final straw and that is all that matters.
I'm willing to bet a few of you frequent /pol/, which is both funny and ironic. You believe the government will lie to you when it goes against your narrative but you have no problem accepting and repeating the government's crime-statistics.
You're not changing anyone's mind.

Our boy Epstein found a way to beat the impossible

Well well well

Alex Jones and /pol/ were right AGAIN.

Attached: 1563129024775.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Really?
REALLY?

Attached: 5352342323.jpg (1068x2140, 392K)

Based.
I like reminding people that even Jesus said to drown these fuckers.

What if you're hardcore enough to bite your tongue?

You think the Israeli Mossad is going to let him spill the beans about their blackmail operations? Get real. He was as good as dead the moment he made front page news.

What do the cells of prisoners on suicide watch look like? Are the walls padded or regular brick/concrete? What is the bed made out of if they don’t have access to tearable material?

>suicide

Attached: ZidSmjesko.jpg (501x504, 98K)

Guys I’m getting really sleepy. Maybe we should all just take a nap and talk about this later

I mean, he knew right? they were gonna kill him. I hope he has some kinda dirt on audio or tape and send it out before he was killed...No way he didn't know it was coming.

Ottisville would of been where his Jew ass would have resided. Basically would've spent ~2.5 years in a summer camp

Formerly Bill Hicks

>people like this post on here

what you wrote makes suicide sound likely

The elites have no respect for us. That’s what’s most annoying about this.

we have a few padded cells at my jail but typically we just put people in a restraint chair or on a restraint bed. The beds on suicide watch are literally like a stone slab. Maybe a foot off the ground.

My question is, who owns Little St. James Island now?

MOD STICKY THIS SHIT

Attached: 1558319949367.jpg (1068x1320, 92K)

You hate trump, but accuse others who choose to be skeptical of the government as if that’s some kind of bad thing

Make up your mind already.

Epstein's Mossad handlers.

We lost, the case died with him

Jesus even TV shows aren't this fucking obvious, like how dire was the situation that they'd snuff him with almost the entire world watching?

Show me the body

/pol/ and /x/ support conspiracies, the other boards don't.

Sure thing mr. jew

A Mossad shell company

i'm sure """they""" knew about it and got rid of it

>You're not changing anyone's mind.
Who gives a shit. Anyone with a brain should know he didn't kill himself. There's hundred of people in the city that wanted him dead before trail.

Considering he was the facilitator for a child sex ring. Pretty fucking dire

Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRUMP AND CLINTON DOING TO ARNIE AND CARL WEATHERS HANDSHAKE OVER EPSTEINS DEAD BODY

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (2048x1256, 107K)

Based

Dumb fuck zoomer

>You hate trump
You are schizophrenic, I never said that.

yeah, i'm not an american neet and i post here

You're right, we support the truth CIA user.

>trump
keep pushing this libcuck, trump has nothing to do with epstein

Nick Mullen needs to put in an offer on buying it

phew that was a close one

Attached: bill.jpg (1052x654, 88K)

you don't even know what the word conspiracy means shut up norman

That's the worst news, it was a chance to put some serious crimes to the light.

>There's hundred of people in the city that wanted him dead before trail.
...Which is why he killed himself. This isn't rocket science.

what film is this

Sad to see that some random security guard will end up taking the fall on this.

except there was already a "suicide" attempt or just cause his life was at risk that got him placed under suicide watch, now he's fucking dead.

Can't wait to see what fallguy has to eat shit for this

He's one of the tribe. This reeks of germanic (trump) and hyberborian (clinton) involvement.

Attached: image.jpg (500x644, 71K)

>if you kill yourself, you win

Epstein...uh...found a way

stay in denial
they're all in on it

Stanley Kubrick's Lolita

Hunt

Any kinos about degenerate elites trafficking girls and abusing them for their own perverted pleasure?

he literally was accused of raping a little girl at his place

Except that part where he has a shit ton of information of other influential people involved. That makes assassination certain.

>he killed himself so he wouldnt get killed

Attached: apu4.jpg (720x648, 36K)

Oh yeah? Well *you* remember Matthew 21:17!

>dubs
The fire fucking rises

haha, yeah...

Attached: 09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg (600x861, 60K)

>accused
made up lies by liberals just like kavanaugh, again don't drag down an innocent man with your SEETHING hatred

>con·spir·a·cy the·o·ry
>noun: conspiracy theory; plural noun: conspiracy theories
>a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.
That is exactly what this is. You hear an official statement and you immediately think the opposite is true. That is insanity.

>>”””””suicide”””””
>Wow, he totally paid someone off to escape and create this diversion!
>Sloppy job M-Mossad!

*takes schizo pills*

Attached: B5B201FC-7755-4FC2-8799-59C0317DC8D1.png (633x758, 133K)

Think he was Mcveighed?(faked death)
he seems too valuable to let be executed

Yeah, I totally believe that everyone on duty at the prison was incompetent enough to let a guy they were supposed to be watching 24/7 hang himself in his cell, despite him being the most high-profile prisoner that they'll ever have. What's not to believe here? Let's all just go and see what's on Netflix...

/pol/ BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Kill yourself or be killed
Any kino for this feel

>facebook wojak poster is also retarded
Not surprised

it's fishy as fuck regardless, even reddit, as dumb as they are think it's fishy as fuck

in fact the whole world think it's fishy as fuck

Don't worry for him. He's settle for life.

Even the most normal of people are calling bullshit on this

>119345405 (you)

>You hear an official statement and you immediately think the opposite is true. That is insanity.
Lmao not even retards on twitter believe the official line.

he hung out with him multiple times and commented on his love for young women

Oy vey, nice one Shlomo. We need 500 more of these shitposts before the hour

>trump has to do a standard PR piece for a powerful jew
>drops a hint he's a pedo with the 'young grils' comment, but cant do anymore
kek i love how liberals are jumping on this as though it wasn't incredibly obvious what trump was really saying, lets just pretend bill wasn't drowning in children every weekend and hilary didn't help cover it up

>hyberborian clinton

Attached: jim-rockford.png (344x261, 128K)

>Somehow killed himself whilst in suicide watch
>"I believe everything the media tells me"
Take some cyanide pills

Maybe because the guy was under suicide watch and had just released some names of people connected to him the day before, totally nothing suspicious here at all.

>rich child rapists and murderers get away with it
>HAHA /pol/ BTFO
why are liberals like this

trump hangs around with lots of important people (he was a huge celebrity, he even hung out with clinton), and who doesn't love young women

that's different from young girls which podesta and clinton like

If this doesn't redpill the normies, nothing will

What would be great is if the suicide was announced just to keep this human waste out of the crosshairs long enough for the feds to wring the information out of him. Get the info, say "nah, he's actually alive lol, and a lot of yous are goin' to jail" then let his cronies have their way with him. Oh, what a dream that would be.

You're a fucking idiot.

Oh my bad, let me try again. You hate “/pol/“ but can’t seem to be ready to take a stance beyond that

Bill, Hillary, Chelsea; if you’re reading this, everything I have ever posted about you in my 12 years on Yea Forums was merely satire.

you said conspiracy not conspiracy theory retard

>Don't question what people tell you, there obviously always telling the truth
How fucking naive are you? Epstien was the head of a child sex ring, you don't think some elites would do anything to fucking snuff him out?

and you cant read subtext

didnt know so many conspiracy nuts browsed Yea Forums lmao

I fear we're not that lucky.

Attached: toad decides the very fate of all mankind.jpg (680x765, 75K)

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH

daily reminder that pedos always win

Attached: 25013033_1498016720497798_7739802517915041792_n.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

>I must deny the media at all costs!
>Fuck going to (((schools))) to get an (((education))), I'm already intelligent! There's no way he committed suicide, I was there!

Attached: 1517966615627.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

>thinking this is a left vs right issue
Christ.

>tfw Hillary is going to enter the democratic primaries now and all the candidates will start disappearing out of nowhere

It's fucking insane to me that the Clintons can get away with this time and time again. Right under our noses too. They are just flaunting it in front of us.

I wonder if there's surveillance footage of this 'suicide'.

Shame that the FBI is run by the same people who fly on the Lolita express

Yeah. "Subtext". At least you'll never reproduce.

Attached: 25e.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>guarranted (You)'s

This makes perfect sense fellow anons, let’s just go to bed, eh? Long day of kino ahead!

/pol/ invaded

*they're
Idiot.

>12 years
more like 5 at max

To watch him commit suicide.

Yeah actually, there's no way he could've killed himself retard

Reminder this schizo has posted this image several hundred times to disuade popular opinion on here as you can check on the archive, stupid fuck won't even change his filenames lmao

I wouldn't be surprised desu - unless he really was about to take all his greasy friends down with him. Hope he had a deadman's switch to make shit really interesting.

trying too hard breh
in fairness you're a long way from being the only one

>It's all a jewish conspiracy!
yikes... and you wonder why you incels will never ever have sex

He was killed

Anonymous website, dude. Many people can post the same image.

Based Norm

twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/1160182787988754437?s=20

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-094417_Chrome.jpg (977x348, 147K)

Thank god I love movies so much! I can escape to a new reality everyday and forget that the world is run by pedophiles who rape and kill kids!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
get fucked

Attached: 1547355547110.png (719x448, 390K)

It's more politically advantageous for Epstein to fry for trump (the republicans) right now than it is for the clintons (the democrats). So I think trump definitely did it.

>Believe everything the media says, regardless of if it doesn't make sense that a high profile prisoner under 24/7 suicide watch was somehow able to commit suicide, also look at this strawman photo that makes you look silly!

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 186K)

I was greentexting the post word to word mongoloid

of course it is, you have the actual guilty parties (including the clintons) who were raping children, and then a bunch of lazy mud thrown on trump because its fashionable
and thats the whole strategy, get enough people muddy that the whole thing vanishes because it becomes a nuclear bomb that nobody will have the will to push
honestly you fucking children dont understand the first thing about what's happening here

It's a false flag maybe and he's testifying privately in exchange for permission to become a citizen of Israel? I'm sure they are just thrilled.

This Incels btfo

His friends sound like real jerks.

>everyone posts the same image with the same exact numbered filename
Okay retard

Based beyond belief

>FBI tried to set up some poor schizo kid as a terrorist not too long ago
Fucking Feds

haha you’re crazy user, that would be a conspiracy theory and we all know that sort of thing is impossible, you don’t want to be like those fat kekistani redditors right? Me neither, haha let’s just talk about The Boys

>NPCS
>Thinking in the first place
Shite meme

No. He was killed. He knows too much and is getting too much attention for the media/public. People like that are too dangerous to be left alive.

>nothing will
you were right about one thing

Attached: 1564821982498.png (1450x1000, 94K)

hebrew hands typed these posts

BACK TO pol INCEL

The left can't meme and with chapotraphouse dead they can't even share their brain dead memes kek

The Clintons, the Bushes, the Obamas, the Trumps, and the Sneeds.

Norm has always been red pilled on the Clintons

youtube.com/watch?v=41omTzW2Z6g

it's crap. norm mcdonald should have been making jokes about epstein being raped in prison

imagine believing every headline you read

He has been spamming this thread and replying to himself kek

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
My money is on Orson Welles.

This. Fuck any other narrative, everyone damn well knows whether they like it or not, these are extremely suspicious circumstances.

Except Norm knows someone like Epstein would never be going to some gen pop POS jail

Best kino about the villain's grand plan backfiring?

Attached: 08102019.jpg (306x482, 35K)

/our guy/ amirite bros he was making a special message for us because we are unironically his bros

>all those replies focusing on Clinton, and ignoring his old pal who's currently President and desperate for a second term
Do people genuinely believe that this shit doesn't cross the aisle?

I love the Boys by Amazon! I can't wait to go work there tomorrow in my wage cage

Why do you immediately assume the opposite is true whenever you read something?
How did you even make it out of school? Oh wait, you probably didn't.

Why are liberals; the self-professed "good guys" pro sex trafficking and sex molestation?????

Does anyone know?

Attached: 1565365104614.jpg (682x682, 487K)

Why do you think that everything is true whenever you read something?
How did you make it out of school without them teaching you critical thinking skills

>suicide

Attached: 1565192140748.jpg (287x217, 5K)

a story about prince andrew, second son of the queen, came out yesterday connecting him to epstein
so im going with the british royal family, they did him just like they did diana

it's well documented that most of the pedophile elites are democrats

Trump literally has nothing to do with Epstein, it happened in Manhatten where Democrats run

You just know he was thinking "I hope my bros on Yea Forums see this". That's the kind of regard in which Norm holds us, you see.

It's the next frontier.

trump was a democrat like 6 years ago, kid

Why would they kill Diana?

Trudeau pls

You're one simple son of a bitch, user. Trump also "runs" in Manhattan, just hopelessly unsuccessfully.

Is this what Americans call a bipartisan solution? That being said I think trump did it because epstein was hurting his numbers.

when you fuck up so badly republicans and democrats want you dead

Because he was educated by retards who told him to believe everything the media says apparently.

Real talk here: What percent of normalfags will even be AWARE of this on Monday?

Why are pic related so obsessed with this guy

Attached: 12D78C95-3700-454D-90A7-7D994E4B3CA8.jpg (721x482, 45K)

>If you kill yourself, they can't win.

Attached: Justin_Trudeau2.jpg (3000x1997, 903K)

>manic poltards so butthurt they cant even come up with a retort

racemixing with BBC. the child would be known as the Black Bastard and threaten the succession

I will never understand you faggots that post "source". You think of yourself as smart because you dont trust people, but are too dumb to simply type Epstein into a search engine. You should kys yourself

Are you saying that it's not believable that he shot himself in the back of the head twice and then dragged himself back into his jail cell?

regardless Trump has a hot wife unlike Clinton. Trump can have any hot ass he wants and he does, look at the women he dated. Clinton just reeks of pedophile with an ugly beard wife who fucks kids on the side.

because she was having a public affair and would have inevitably wrote a tell all best seller about the intimate details of the family

Fuck, zoomers are so fucking stupid. Please kill yourself youngfag

She was going to have an Asian baby

>when you fuck up so badly republicans and democrats want you dead
It's okay, you can just call them Jews on here

shameless harlot

Haha post your address haha

Every single normalfag on goodgoybook besides raving lunatic libs are calling this an obvious murder.

it's america, there's mass shootings nearly daily.

>the fucking brainlets on twitter saying "ITS CLINTON" "NO ITS TRUMP" when it was fucking both
tribalism lets these people get away with this shit

Attached: 1563931683392.jpg (660x371, 31K)

the funny thing is the Norm actually knows about Yea Forums after a guy here catfished Adam Eget a few years ago on tinder.

Unironically this

Not many. Only incels chomped put about this. Normal real people thought “wow what a creep” and moved on to their lives, spouses, families, jobs, etc

>Real talk
>AWARE
zoomer nigger detected

>it was a "suicide" !
Stop squealing about this, holy shit.Talk about movies, that's what you came to this board to do.

So why would they allow Megan?

>Trump has a hot wife

fucking lel. keep reaching for that rainbow, swishy

Attached: before after.jpg (750x445, 62K)

lmao he took one for the tribe. RIP

when i was in school we were taught not to blindly believe everything in the news
but i guess they wouldnt teach that in america

Kubrick predicted this

Attached: one eye symbolism music industry.jpg (500x449, 217K)

big if true

He hung himself with a plastic strip around his door. Would be hard to murder someone like that

Forgot those mossad agents have magic powers tho

Based retard. I'm sure the guy that paid porn stars to fuck him certainly would never partake in underage prostitutes.

>shootings happen the weekend before a bunch of documents on Epstein are unsealed with names and he commits """suicide""" and become the top headlines
Nothing to see here

this desu. what's even funnier is people think there is a substantive difference between trump and clinton.

The clintons are so fucking sloppy.

>Trump can have any hot ass he wants and he does, look at the women he paid for sex

Stormy Daniels. Cartoon wolfing all over the place right here.

Dodi was a muslim

Attached: epstein.png (495x685, 378K)

Gulf of Tonkin

Who's her current porn lookalike

This is actual cope.

They've gotten sloppy ever since Seth Rich. They are panicking hard right now.

who said it was dodi's child? not me. yeah, think about it

Yeah but he probably means one with a non-Black perp that the media will actually talk about.

If you're shocked he managed to successfully commit suicide, imagine how shocked he was!

I didn't know the elite were such big fans of Homunculus

>Trump has a hot wife
She looks like a tranny lmao

>He hung himself with a plastic strip around his door. Would be hard to murder someone like that
How do you know that

This thread's really boring, I'm really tired.

>infinity war is the most ambitious crossover event ever conceive-

Attached: image.jpg (600x421, 32K)

the way they all end up with that standardized plastic face I'd say by now it's more a question of who *isn't*

Why didn’t trump fuck your mom? Too ugly?

The only people defending anyone involved in this are conservatives who protect Trump, who was specifically named by Epstein's victims in court by the way.

Press "F" for "Fishy"

Attached: palicki grin.jpg (1600x2404, 455K)

What the fuck. They are just rubbing it in our face.

No one is saying that you fucking idiot. I can't believe there are bootlickers of such caliber as you

Clintons probably got it done after Fredo Trump botched it the first time around

>the only people who will care about this by tomorrow are /pol/tards
Feels good, man.