So why didn't he just exit fucking game?

So why didn't he just exit fucking game?

Attached: poa358hg2ad45s7djlon.png (1942x1366, 3.33M)

I copied the reason from Wikipedia but deleted it to tell you instead to end your life immediately.

Also this wasn't the worst episode of the season IMO, and what was up with the newest season only having 3 episodes???

Attached: 1547436552006.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Bandersnatch went over budget/resources.

That episode was so bad, I don't even know where to start

He was arrogant and didn't want to lose in his own creation. Leaving the game would be admitting he was losing control.

That was the worst episode of the whole show, pure sjw autism

he stole that girl's pussy

Attached: deliverance.jpg (720x365, 34K)

disconnected from the exit button

Why didn't he just create a pleasure dome with hundreds of waifus to fuck instead of larping as a star trek captain like a fucking incel?

I thought it was the best episode of the whole show
to each his own I suppose

>He created women with no pussies

For what purpose?

yeah, thats what he would have created if this was a real life situation. He would fucking rape them to hell and tell them to rape eachother all the time.

Not some fucking bugcancer and startrek episode recreation.

hey i remember that guy from game night

The show is American owned and written now. The new season was pure garbage.

>There are still people to this day that think he was in the wrong
What's it like having the moral depth of a child?

The episode seemed to conclude with the fact that he is stuck forever in a test environment and cannot close the game. thus leaving him to die from lack of water in 4 days.

Of course the major fucking issue is that the headset desk he used to plug in came from a charging station as shown earlier in the episode. there is no way in hell that a completely immersive virtual reality disc has a battery life of 4 days. it will simply run out of battery and boot him out of the game before the weekend is over where she will proceed to delete fucking everything.

Even if he does lose his job to that stupid roastie telling on him he seems to be pretty well set up and they cannot charge him with any crime. It's a shit episode they needed to shove in for STAR TREK LOL INCEL LOL POWR FANTASY WHITE MALE LOL FEMALES R SMART.

>pic for attention.

Attached: 1530160191655.jpg (2560x1440, 559K)

That's what I thought too. That there is no way there isnt a built in safety feature to kick a person out after an extended period of time.

he can also counter that she broke into his apartment and her actions could've directly led to him suffering brain damage.

If you look at it like that. I thought it was great to see a more modern OS-style show. Everything Star Trek related since TNG has copied that TNG look and feel, even the JJ films. There was something unique and Twilight Zone style about the OS an about this episode that is really enjoyable. This was the closest in terms of feel to the original and it was comfy as hell. I would love to watch a show about this video game. As for the plot, I guess it did have SJW subtext and that absolutely would get annoying as hell if they tried slipping that in, but I think the general feel of the show was awesome and the concept was very original compared to other space shows, it being a digital world sort of like SAO or The Matrix but in space. I'm sure it's been done but I don't think I've seen that plot trajectory in anything else. It could be a fresh take on the genre with lots of interesting plots in the real world and the alternate world.

Ep 1 was so weird and embarrassing it became funny for me, also Pom Klementieff was hot as fuck.
Ep 2 was decent I guess, a little generic.
I didn't even bother with Ep 3.

Ep1 was one of the best.

>As for the plot, I guess it did have SJW subtext
Such as?

Why did incels hate this episode so much?

Attached: AshleyToo.png (550x603, 417K)

landry!