FLEABAG

What did I think of this show? And why was the priest able to read her mind?

Attached: 00000000-0003-0004-0000-000001176141_w910_h600_fpx50_fpy50.jpg (910x600, 69K)

>And why was the priest able to read her mind?
When she talks to herself she speaks to God user, now ask yourself that question again slowly

I've had fleas in my house for 6 years and I don't even own a pet.

I get it now, the priest is god. Thanks user!

I thought I would never like slutty character, boy I was wrong. I fucking love her

perfect show. She should've been new doctor instead of Jodie.

i understood that differently. When she were breaking the 4th wall, she was speaking to someone BEYOND, and priest is a priest and he has an access to that realm. Fleabag happens in an alternate reality where god really exists. Also, Andrew Scott was sexy as hell. Would fuck his ass and suck his dick all day long, if you know what i mean.

Nice legs.

Attached: fleabag-2.webm (1138x528, 2.68M)

She fucks a nigger in the new season lmao

apparently she fucks black guy in that show

if that's true then I'm never gonna watch this. disgusting.

>Fleabag happens in an alternate reality where god really exists.
He exists here you brainlet

great show, season 2 in particular. It starts okay, but gets great after sex isn't the main focus. Dinner scene in 2x01 is perfect

I know. Still best girl

>When she talks to herself she speaks to God user
>i understood that differently. When she were breaking the 4th wall, she was speaking to someone BEYOND, and priest is a priest and he has an access to that realm
retards

that scene and the follow-up where she has to reassure him that he's good in bed to get rid of him was 10/10, I'm sorry if it was difficult for you to figure out what the joke was.

>he
god is female you shitlord

Fleabag's talking to the camera represents her emotional detachment, which is her main problem. She is a spectator of her own life.

The priest being able to hear it represents the fact that he has enough in common with her to recognize when she's doing it. Pretty simple.

I don't watch the show I just remember someone mentioning that scene, but the fact you're trying to justify your waifu fucking a nigger is pathetic

sure thing, buddy

Absolute fuckin kino and best show of the year
Season 2 is much much better than first which is also alright

Shit show, reddit humour all based on the gimmick of breaking the fourth wall.
avoid.

Only plebs can't see the actual depth of this show
So... pleb-filtered

Repent, there is still time

show was really good
it ended up making me feel emotions like a real person

If that's your only argument it shows how bad the show is.
>muh you just didn't get it.

>I don't watch the show
>nigger
top tier discussion as usual

Capeshitters never gonna get it, your brain is melted and you forgot that shows sometimes have actual meaning in it. Not some elder god meaning, its really all on the surface and chewed for you to understand it.
So.. your not only pleb but also a brainlet

I don't watch capeshit. But your show is shit and you should kys for liking it.

who was hotta?

Attached: sdas.jpg (700x420, 54K)

come on

we can get at least one good thread out of this show

Jodie is not the problem. Shit they write for her is the problem.

I want to fuck her sister

I liked the show a lot and I'm not even a female leftist living an easy life in London.

The sister annoyed the ever living shit out of me at first but then I grew to like her and find her character really funny.