No billionaires backing them up

>no billionaires backing them up
>their teams dominate PL teams that spend 100mil+ every transfer window with their home grown player
>most homogenous league from the big five
>dominated the last 20 years of CL
>most CL trophies in La Liga
>in 90% of the times the BDO goes to a La Liga player
>no kneeing
>no blm
>best players in history played in La Liga
>most prestigious clubs in the world are Real and Barca
>most Kino football
>Pep was such an insane coach every modern team is using variations of his style (Klopp, Tuchel, etc)
>soul clubs like Sevilla, Atletico and Real Betis

How the fuck do they do it?

Attached: file.png (750x388, 403.22K)

All based but
>2022
>Covid restricted crowds
Really?

Alma

Attached: frp.png (988x328, 104.78K)

lol uefalona and unreal VARdrid are so indebted to some jewish bankster that's horrible.

Sir, the pandemic, and ageing population... Special situations require drastic measures.

German cope because the only team in their leaguem the team that has won 10 league titles in a row, just got knocked out by fucking Villarreal.

>germany making this thread after tonight

Attached: 2b02ewx[1].jpg (639x353, 47.16K)

What can I say

Attached: chad españa.png (750x819, 906.26K)

Attached: 1460661272839.png (810x712, 933.18K)

But he isn't the owner. His not using any of his money

Significant amount of teams with Chinese funding broadcast rights sold to some unknown company anyway it's another all English final the 3rd in 4 years

Attached: lol2.png (1430x385, 75.87K)

Perez doesnt put in his own money though

And here comes the eternal anglo cope and seethe

Liverpool City final

Anglos will always be dishonest loser cunts, they will never understand honorable German behaviour.

>anglo

Attached: 789g8iohn4f39uih3uyfg80hib9fu3iohb49uoih304809789089786787t654354678979574367t8yiu3rvbeuchoiw4bifureoihnwkj3brihvofnek43bifuroneioi584ty3u9284975039803985uijgtrvbfdhior54biugreonorfbi45uo34i56.jpg (199x253, 8.67K)

he only handles the business and hasn't used his own money in quite a lot of time

diving

true but no big business, either sport or normal ones, can avoid this. with the money needed in football you need a way to get it

kek this, no one mentions anglos but they immediately kvetch at us
glad they dumped those chelsea cunts out

Is that what the sections of the stadium seating are covered for?

National VS Foreign billionaries

Can only assume so desu, not fully sure
Absolute joke if so

Their language and weather makes them more attractive to South American players, so no matter how much money the Premier League has, the top players will always go there. And let's be honest, Iberians are simply the master race when it comes to football. Brazil is the GOAT football nation because it's full of portuguese descendants, while the rest of South America is full of spanish descendants. Northern European clubs have to resort to Africans and Arabs but they simply can't compete with such a large pool of South American talent.

ALMA

i think it is because of the reconstruction of the stadium

Faggot spicks.

Like Carlos Slim, Peter Lim and Qatar and the chinks who own Espanyol? Ohnonononono

sex

o

I really wished that more people from your country would realize this

Ajústate el babero más fuerte, que me pegas el viruh

Not entirely free of foreign billionaires, I think Atletico is owned by a Chinese tycoon, but compared to the Prem it definitely is more homegrown

Not as bad as Ligue 1 though. At least the Premier League is honest about selling out. In Paris they still act like they're the epitome of French football despite being owned by a literal foreign state

SAY IT WITH ME

BEST
LEAGUE
IN
THE
WORLD

Attached: 1645406804906.png (1000x1125, 1.14M)

Florentino Pérez and Fernando Roig, tomorrow the sheikh will go down too faggot

This guy gets it. We have the South American competitive advantage

And I wish Yanks would stay out of football threads

>Foreign players
>foreign owners
>foreign fans
NOTHING English about the 'E'pl
The biggest globo homo sports league where soys are still kneeling for a money laundering organisation larping for black rights
Even the yanks stopped kneeling but you cucks are still kneeling for them like you're the 51st state
get absolutely cucked bongcels

>atletico
>beating man city
>away from home
Not going to happen, Juan Qur

Here comes the arseblasted chink under his Aussie flag kek

He made the same thread last week

Ederson isnt as stupid as mendy, vardrid are done.

Real Madrid is unironically owned by the fans. Uncle Flo is only the manager, he was voted as club president by the fanbase.

Having the best royal family in Europe

Attached: familia-real-restratos-oficiales-3-1581408043.jpg (2000x1500, 408.9K)

They take 90% of the TV money that La Liga generates. They are basically state funded. Much better than having one billionaires funding.

But the bongs were marketing eplel as the bet league in the world?

>>most homogenous league from the big five
Unironically this is the main reason, they keep nig nogs at minimum

zooming in you can see their reptile physiognomy

>Brazil is the GOAT football nation because it's full of portuguese descendants, while the rest of South America is full of spanish descendants
Football in South America wouldn't exist without Brits.

>Whitest spaniards

one has danish phenotype and the other iberian

Give a kebad to Mohamed

Attached: marcos-alonso-chelsea_q6iml9ph3vvz1t8e6m23h9j1x.jpg (800x600, 30.98K)

Football here and South America is pretty much a religion

I relate more to Carvajal/Arbeloa type Spaniards. I think we would be friends.

Reconstruction of the Bernabeu la'

Cope. Atletico needs to to scare, they can't park the bus now, they will get trashed 5-0 in the opening 35 minutes. Easy.

He mogs fabregas hard

Attached: 4541AE8500000578-4973582-image-m-20_1507808692439.jpg (306x466, 36.76K)

Hi bongs I'm back for more schizoposting

I don't know if it would be possible Mohamed...hahaha

Attached: Arbeloa y Familia.jpg (300x168, 12.25K)

you say this when everyone in here is saying the prietos from south america is why they have success

Ok I like whites now

Why UK ads full of niggers, nigger male and female couples?

Attached: imagen_2022-04-12_173656745.png (796x720, 518.83K)

Eplel teams and P$G spend millions on players
Spanish teams are smarter and spend them on referees

I don't fully agree, Italians and Germans are the other football GOATs, especially Germany nationally

confirmed

Attached: 1639914975_946513_1639919302_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg (720x405, 63.68K)

Because we're a very Americanised, London-centric nation and literally every advertising agency that companies use is based in the capital. As too the creative talent employed by those agencies and they seek actors from the capital too.

this to be completely honest

he almost fucked up against liverpool, m8

>>most prestigious clubs in the world are Real and Barca
Just no

Who are then?
Doubt you could say Man U, Liverpool, Milan, Bayern or Juve have the same prestige.

La Liga has not won a single CL title post VAR
Funny how that works out, isn't it?
Barca 2009/11, Real 17/18 were both illegitimate CL wins because UEFA needed to push messi ronaldo marketing for foreign customers
Now that they're gone UEFA doesn't give a shit about la liga anymore lmfao

If only Milan could get back some shine of his old glory...

They just want to fulfill their diversity quotas. Doing an interracial couple gives you a white, black and female. It's quite annoying how everything is done to please focus groups but at the end of the day that's advertising.

Stay mad kneeled scum