It's a "Joe credulously nods in agreement with whichever centrist Jew he has on as a guest" episode

>It's a "Joe credulously nods in agreement with whichever centrist Jew he has on as a guest" episode.

Attached: Joe_rogan_experience.jpg (634x840, 122K)

the guy in the middle can eat your balls, for real

don't ever get in a fight against that scum dwarf

Lol at the dwarf taking tips from Robert Downsyndrome Jr.

oh i get it it's because every guest he has is a centrist jew right?

haha very funny op

> It's a Duncan 'Institutionalized religion is bad -- btw I'm a Buddhist' Trussell episode.

Attached: ankitteh.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

t. gay mma nigger

dunno who that fag is, but most westerner "buddhists" are just a
>lmao im so speciuul
group of people who like meditation and take some wisdom from the buddhist thought and stuff like bhagavad gita, then consider themselves to be free-thinking, albeit spiritual people. it's THE mcdonald version of spiritual movements.

This. It's a meme a bunch of doped-up boomers fell for in the 60's.

To be fair he has a hugely disproportionate amount of jews on his show, and his wife is a jew. Gee what a coincidence.

it's funny how Joe is this tough mma guy but he's also a pathetic intellectual coward. He stands with whatever the corporate/government consensus is. He never defines any principles that he believes in and stands by them. He just goes along with whatever won't get him deplatformed. If he has to denounce former friends because they've been designated as politically incorrect by the system, fine. I wonder if he'd also be a chickenshit coward in a real fight.

Attached: joe rogan chickens from his yard.webm (640x640, 910K)

Joe is as good a goy as a goy can be.

Attached: intellectual_dark_web.jpg (960x960, 374K)

This is such a load of bullshit it’s like you’ve never listened to a single episode of this show
>oh wait, you haven’t.

I've only watched his selfsuck video on motherless

The podcast got a lot better when he stopped having mma guys on. You could literally hear the rusty hamster wheel turning and couldn't even hold down a conversation.

>Owen Benjamin
>Gavin McInnes
>Alex Jones
Just of small list of people Joe has sold out

The irony is that he's self aware of all his super predator rants but that's the best part. His child like wonder for them warms my cold heart.

I'd rather listen to him debate guests on Grizzly vs Gorilla till the cows come home than the worlds most debunked 'physicist' that apparently doesn't know physics go on about this memory erasing migraine or that bitch that was literally 'buy my book' on repeat.

Life getting you down ?

Take some potent psychedelics, its incredibly beneficial. Don’t believe me? The experts say its as healthy as fresh fruit juice. Would i lie to you ? You know me user, i'm cool Joe, cool Uncle Joe Rogan. I'm not controlled by The Man like the others guys. I'm an average dude like you, an average dude in a shirt and jeans. I make up my own mind. The Tavistock Institute doesn't control me i just went there for a seminar. Relax, you can trust me, here have some shrooms and chill. Drink some ayahuasca. Smoke some weed to take the edge off.

That's it. You tired ? You look exhausted dude. Kind of like American society, tired and run down... about to crash. That's it, just lay down there and have a nap, you've had a hard day.

Attached: totally grassroots.jpg (960x960, 118K)

Sargon saying he is centrist is the funniest joke I've ever heard. And they say there's no such thing as a conservative comedian.

>The Tavistock Institute doesn't control me i just went there for a seminar.
Source? I believe it, but I need confirmation.

i don't mind rogan that much because he is not pretending he's not dumb. he asks dumb questions and if guest's a fraud it can give the fraud some credency.

but his sanders interview showed how it can be a great strength, because he would simply say 'i read that it's this and that, what do you say in response?' and you got an argument in return.

when i see a podcast going agains bezos, amazon, big pharma etc i know that hitpieces on social media are abound and this thread is certainly one of them.

he's defended Milo a few times