Films sociopaths will enjoy

I've watched pic related many times and firmly believe Ray was a lesser evil than those dribbling useless brothers. The handshake deal was pretty low but I don't blame him considering how hard they tried to stop themselves making any money. And the scene where the finance guy smugly lays out how he can screw the brothers over is pure kino. 8/10.

Attached: The-Founder-film.jpg (1280x1255, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sf0J_N9iBE
youtube.com/watch?v=t1O8h0jhLyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he died alone and childless

>The handshake deal was pretty low but I don't blame him
...and now please explain to me why I should care about a piece of shit like you and your piece of shit opinions.

No he didn't, he was married twice and was a hugely popular figure who was heavily involved in charity and community events.
no

YOU MEAN: «PSYCHOPATHS», NOT: «SOCIOPATHS».

No, I mean sociopaths.

IF SO, YOU IGNORE WHAT IS SOCIOPATHY —AND PSYCHOPATHY, FOR THAT MATTER.

>119342431
>119342323
shut up tripfag tranny

It left me with a bad feeling. Read up on the guy he cucked and apparently the husband was still devastated until he died a few years after his wife ran off with Ray

ok

Neither sociopathy and psychopathy is a thing and even if you go down that wrong track there is only sociopathy. What is it like to be so low iq you dont know this and put on a trip code?

How can you feel bad for someone you don't know?

It's called empathy, look it up in Webster, you turboautist.

he was an asshole and fucked the mcdonald brother's over. the fact remains though that mcdonalds as a brand would be nowhere without kroc

'YOU HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE CONTRACT!!!!!!!!'
'eh, nah, I don't think I will'
'WHAT, YOU HAVE TO!'
'Contracts are like hearts, they're made to be broken'
how can one man be so fucking based?

tfw the McRetard brothers could have asked for 30 million each but instead they wanted 1 million not knowing what inflation was and ended up broke in their 60s after being given a literal blank cheque. Really, really, really stupid men. Made it hard to have any empathy for them.

can someone jog my memory on the conflict between the two parties. i remember the milkshake thing being big and that mcdoanlds ended up going back to real milkshakes

Just go to a lawyer.

McDonalds brothers invented the concept of fast food but had absolutely no idea how to make any money out of it. Kroc had the vision to make it a success and gave them the opportunity to be part of it with him, but they repeatedly quashed all of his ideas and almost made him run out of money by the delays they caused. He eventually got frustrated and fucked them over, after which they still learned nothing and continued being dumb until they died broke while Kroc became a billionaire in control of 1% of the world's food consumption

I liked it. Also made me hungry for McDonald's.

youtube.com/watch?v=7sf0J_N9iBE

McDonalds is garbage minorities eat

>being so alt-right you hate McDonalds

That's a big cringe from me lads.

I just hate the forced romance sub plot. Fuck that fake milk shaking bitch.

Along with Warren Buffet, Trump, and like 1% of the middle classes on a daily basis

Everyone dies alone user.

At least he wasn't in hospice after going broke because the brothers made him a partner and just stonewalled him on everything after he took all the risk.

It really only exists to feed the homeless these days.

10/10 scene thanks for posting

what were their problems with kroc except for the milkshakes in which i can see both sides viewpoints

Found the sociopath.

brainlet comment, they're going down the opposite route by introducing more clean, upmarket designs and premium menu items. They're budget fast food but very much not going down the KFC/Burger King nigger/tramp route

they had zero ambition or vision, it literally just boils down to that. They were harmless guys but I found myself getting more and more pissed off with them to the point that when Mac had a heart attack I felt mild relief. They really were stupid as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=t1O8h0jhLyA
i really like this scene. it seems so crazy that something so familiar to us as fast food was such a mindblowing concept back then

THIS

Really reinforced the whole 'the world is full of unsuccessful geniuses' line. Those two single-handedly invented fast food and died broke and miserable because they lacked other qualities and business acumen

I actually love their breakfast eggs and hashbrowns but hate their lunch menu. Used to love their crispy chicken but they changed it up so it's on a really doughy roll and taste like their awful buttermilk tendies.

Either shit or get off the pot especially when taking on a partner literally risking his retirement fund.

It's a simple quality vs quantity debate.
The brothers represent quality of product and service. Ray represents quantity, both served and profit.
The brothers were correct. The chain business model is destroying countries.

The only items I buy are mcmuffins and hash browns but both are god tier fast food and cost less than a large coffee at Starcucks

And yet Ray died a multi-billionaire that fed 1 in every 100 people on the planet and they died in a trailer park crying and jerking off into an old mcdonalds paper bag

The mcGriddle is still pretty good

it's not destroying countries retard it's making them rich and feeding people who can't afford or don't have the time to do it themselves. Yes, it's unhealthy, but they're not 'destroying countries', you sound like Bernie

You should have just made a thread about the movie instead of trying to get Yea Forums to validate your feelings that you're the real life Hannibal Lecter, and the movie was comfy kino desu senpai.

I did make a thread about the movie, and you took the bait

>Everyone dies alone user.

I don't know why people say this, all four of my grandparents died with their kids with them. Maybe it's an American thing where you send granny to the old folks home where Mexicans abuse them for 20 years as soon as they turn 65.

Sociopaths 100% exist

Youre a faggot

Attached: 6kGliTj.jpg (349x642, 52K)

>forced romance
dumb fuck zoomer

You couldn't possibly be that stupid.
The chain model is a river of cash that leaves the local level. It severely limits the ability of any local businesses to compete. That in turn lowers local employment. As the chain business model does not hire full time or offer full time benefits to the average employee locals take another hit. Chain also has a high turnover rate and pay the lowest wages.
Chain model destroys countries.
Only morons think chain business are good for anything but the owners/shareholders.

No you just fail to realize they're not dying with you and your life is a single solitary experience beginning to end but I digress.

Really so you felt having Hawkeye's girlfriend was a worthy addition and didn't feel out of place?

It's what happened you retarded little faggot

>The brothers represent quality of product and service
Lol wut? They were selling pop and burgers. At higher speed than the competition. They didn't have any idea about actual high quality food. They just weren't able to compromise on one issue.

you're so dumb, if I had made a thread called 'the founder' it would have got under 10 replies. By making it a talking point that will get under some people's skin I ensured a popular thread. I'm not pretending to be anything, I've just learned over time what makes a good thread and 'let's talk about the founder' isn't that.

what about when the local businesses all suck? People choose to go to mcdonalds,

They got to the point where they needed to come up with a faster way to serve (quality of services includes speed) because they offered a quality product to begin with you tard fart.

I'm sure by now you realize your "point" does not contest any point I made.
The squabbling of a numpty.

>Lol wut?
You really are a dumb fuck user

the reason there was the DEMAND the warrant the SUPPLY is because the food was TASTY, you grade A Harvey Price retard fuck

you're essentially saying people are destroying their own countries because they are choosing to go to a global company rather than to use their own local noodle stands / taco joints or whatever. McDonalds open stores because people want to eat their food. They are not some evil imperial force that invades foreign lands and abuses them lmao

Yes you epic dotard. They are ruining their local economy as well as their bodies. How fucking retarded are you on a scale of 1-10? 11? 45?
"People want" and what is best for them are seldom the same thing.
You should shut the fuck up, any room you talk in has an instantly lowered group will to live due to an instant loss in hope for humanity.

>quality product
It was a cheap-ass burger. Maybe that's "quality" for you americlaps but it sure isn't quality food anywhere where people have standards
>da food was tasty
It's really not hard to make food tasty