What did they mean by this?

Attached: The.Boys.2019.S01E05.Good.for.the.Soul.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG.mkv_snapshot_00.14.20.081b. (586x537, 58K)

homos get lasered

Based.

Attached: The-Boys-homelander.jpg (738x369, 22K)

>>phallic symbolism

based

>1 MAN + 1 WOMAN = MARRIAGE
Crazy times huh?

Attached: The.Boys.2019.S01E05.Good.for.the.Soul.jpg (1276x542, 80K)

It's a joke, the plane is crooked.

I hate marriage propaganda. It destroys young men and convinces them they are failures if they are unmarried. Marriage should be outlawed.

>It's a joke, the plane is crooked.
how is it a joke, it's telling people to be straight not gay, are you autistic?

>I hate marriage propaganda. It destroys young men and convinces them they are failures if they are unmarried. Marriage should be outlawed.
Youagain missed the point. marriage is between one man and a woman, not 2 men or 2 women. You're an oldfag. there was a time where liberals would ridicule marriage in every possible way, now we're at a time where marriage is good for gays.

The plane isn't flying straight. I cannot make it any simpler and there's no point discussing anything more complex if you fail to comprehend even that.

That plane is flying straight, planes always fly straight you moron. It's angled for style and ther was no joke here. the joke is that Homelander is promoting heterosexuality. THE HORROR

>there was a time where liberals would ridicule marriage in every possible way
>muh libruls
You're brainwashed

>it's the existence of marriage that's killing young men
most retarded leftist take award

>You're brainwashed
i didn't say leftists I said liberals because it's liberals who are pro LGBT and anti religious, they can be right wingers . For example you have this Kaytlin Jenner tranny who shilled for Trump or Kany cuck West. They're right wingers but also degenerate liberals.

>Kaytlin Jenner
Caitlyn Jenner was married for like 30 years and is against gay marriage. She is conservative not liberal.

when i found out what happens to homelander in the comics, my jaw dropped

Attached: 1496026948599.jpg (360x360, 51K)

I've met fellows so desperate and ashamed that they haven't acquired a woman that they want to kill themselves. And ones who stay in poor marriages because they're scared they won't find another wife. There's not much I can say to help them, because I can't undo a lifetime of brainwashing. Success means having a wife and a family and a good job or else you're a failure.

I don't know why marriage is even a state-sponsored activity at all. It's a religious rite and should remain the way. There was a golden opportunity to do away with it during the push for homosexual rights, and return it to the church where it belonged. But even the homosexuals were brainwashed into believing in the social construct of marriage. They just had to have it at all costs, the stupid piece of paper from the government saying they are married. Why?

They could have started a new tradition for lover's unions, but they just copied the heterosexuals, who had copied the christians who copied the pagans.

Attached: hesy.jpg (413x569, 36K)

it was a (american) christian conference

>Kanye or Caitlyn
>anti religious
You what?

>the stupid piece of paper from the government saying they are married. Why?
Taxes. Insurance policies. Automotive and Mortgage payments. Businesses love cutting deals for married couples. The state loves cutting deals for married couples. It's mostly _because_ of religion, but there's a billion different incentives.

Any quick rundown?

>transexual dating a nigger
>conservative
try again moron

Black Noir is a Homolander clone designed to kill him if he ever went batshit. The clone is twice as batshit as he is. Planted a bunch of photos of him doing shit like ripping into babies and children and made real Homolander think it was him and that he was just "blacked out" during the ordeals. Homelander loses it and tries to laser him in half but Black Noir literally smacks his fucking jaw off effortlessly because he's a freak of nature.

Yes, the government is capable of providing incentives to get you to go along with their programs.

They'll even give you money and prestige and education if you go kill innocent foreigners for them. That doesn't mean you should, however.

Attached: de3k.jpg (800x449, 39K)

These are not contradictory.

>There was a golden opportunity to do away with it during the push for homosexual rights, and return it to the church where it belonged
You don't get it. First marriage was desantified and ridiculed during the hippie years. The boomer generation was the generation of couples living together without being legally married because they wanted to destroy everything that represented their parents. Then the second step after taking away marriage from heterosexual coupls was giving it to homosexuals. It's done on purpose to desanctify it and humiliate the church.

>Yes, the government is capable of providing incentives to get you to go along with their programs.
It's not their program, they'd just rather have people procreating (which is more likely during marriage) or, in the case of faggots, even just spending for joint purchases (houses, cars, ect.) or adopting, because bottom line for a capitalist system is growth, and marriage is a huge factor in that.

>These are not contradictory.
They are completely contradictory. the word you're looking for isn't conservative, it's republican and then we can agree

Is there any character more based than Homelander in the history of comics/capeshit? I can only think of Raimi's Spider-Man.

Attached: rock the casbah.png (323x418, 87K)

No

>Boomers want to destroy marriage
>By legitimizing marriage in the eyes of homosexuals
This is just as fucking retarded as the belief that Jews want to rule the world, so they do that by mass importing Muslims, who want them strung up by the neck, into countries that they apparently fucking own, to demonize and rape a population that they've already enslaved since they won WW2.

The leaps in logic could not be any more retarded, and because I pointed it out, i'm a psy op since there's no way to convince these fucking clowns of anything because the enemy is all powerful and literally infallible. Just like how the Devil exists because he WANTS you to think it's a bunch of bullshit! It's all part of his plan!

What a fucking J O K E

Attached: 1513187898706.png (525x360, 125K)

>taking away marriage from heterosexual coupls
How can you write this and not realise you belong in a mental facility?

>innocent foreigners
Literally no such thing.

The unrealistic thing in this episode is that they paint Christian conservatism/puritanism as the norm of current society

>taking away marriage from heterosexual couples
That never happened, and I am all for humiliating child fuckers.

>I hate marriage propaganda. It destroys young men and convinces them they are failures if they are unmarried. Marriage should be outlawed.

Yeah society works so much better now we are putting that crazy shit behind us. I mean its basically paradise now and nobody is depressed anymore since they can be 40 and still dont have families that drag them down.

He istn even wrong are you stupid? Marriage used to be exclusively Hetrosexual, now its arbitrary.

The boomer generation made marriage obsolete and old fashion until it was refreshed for gays

>jaw dropped
Heh

It's also a Hollywood biased view of the whole thing.
Sure people like that do exist, But I went to catholic school and they taught us about other religions and to be respectful of others. None of that fundamentalist garbage.

Though I'm not surprised that Hollywood keeps trying to paint us with a broad stroke.
Their reality is so much worse than the fiction they paint of us.

>This is just as fucking retarded as the belief that Jews want to rule the world, so they do that by mass importing Muslims, who want them strung up by the neck, into countries that they apparently fucking own
LOL, they important muslims in small numbers, they will always be a minority with no political or financial power in the host country. They want just enough to allow populists to capitalize on this immigration and win the elections. That's how almost every European country got a right wing government. And who is constantly seen shaking hands with right wing politicians?

Attached: F170719GPOHZ13-e1523276012616.jpg (1024x640, 100K)

>The boomer generation made marriage obsolete
No, marriage still gives unreasonable benefits that not being married doesn't.

Yeah and they make a point that the only gays that are bad are the ones in the closet like that long armed guru. isn't he one of them after all?

the show is not very subtle

Attached: boys blckd.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

>unreasonable benefits

Yeah why would a state invest into the institution that makes sure it has a future?

I also went to a catholic school and went through relatively the same thing, but the religious extremists do exist. Maybe "extremist" is not the right word. The hardcore Christians exist in America, and politicians pander to them.

>Lol, promiscuous gay sex with multiple partners while in the closet is baaaaadddd.
>Pride parade orgies and gangfucking gggooooodd.

Who comes up with this shit?

I never said they didn't exist, I said they do.
But my problem is that Hollywood keeps painting a false picture of what most worshippers are like. It's dishonest and damaging, But because we're not muslim it's ok.

>only gays that are bad are the ones in the closet
Are you retarded?

His claim was that marriage was taken away from heterosexuals you inbred.

IT WAS! Marriage used to mean an exclusive bond between man and woman. It doesnt anymore it was taken away.

You understand english yes?

Muslims have it infinitely worse than christians. Most movies feature christian pandering for views. There hasn't been a positive muslim kino since the fall of the soviet union.

>heterosexuals were allowed to marry
>heterosexuals are allowed to marry
Your outrage doesn't change the basic facts you turd. If anything marriage incentives for straights have been increased

Marriage specifically is supposed to be man + woman.
I have no issues with same sex unions, But they're not marriage.
They're civil unions or partnerships.

>if you buy the same car as me you stole mine even if i still have it
Literal clinical insanity. Please don't shoot up a school

my japanese video games have good muslims though

Attached: muzie.png (640x479, 538K)

No
Some same sex unions are marriage just like many heterosexual unions are not marriages. What the fuck are you even saying?

The joke is that the plane has a bulbous head like a penis you absolute morons.

>Muslims have it infinitely worse than christians
Do they? They can't be openly criticized or mocked.
>Most movies feature christian pandering for views.
That is objectively untrue.
If you mean characters that profess a belief in a deity or higher power, That just benefits muslims as well-- or any major religion really.
You can't really say Christian pandering if a movie doesn't specifically sermonize Jesus's teachings.

Marriage is a religious sacrament.
There's a reason why people get "married" twice. Once under the church (or mosque, synagogue), and once by law (civil union).
The latter is not marriage, it's a legally recognized union.
Learn the difference.

I wonder who's behind this post

To add, I understand that colloquially "Marriage" is an umbrella term to all of that.
But it's not accurate.
It's like saying not cooking with pork is Kosher/Halal, which it isn't. Those are a specific religious practice that doesn't apply if there's no Rabbi or Imam present.

There's a reason why people get "married" twice. They're brainwashed. Once by the church (or mosque, synagogue), and once by law (government).

Attached: sg.jpg (659x1000, 90K)

The boomer generation was bathing in the wealth of their parents, this incensitive wasn't significant back then and they were brainwashed into thinking marriage was outdated. It wasn't against marriage itself, it was against the church as an institution. The jews are rabidly anti religious because the Bible speaks about them very negatively. You have to keep the goyim in the ignorance, then they think israel is their best ally

Catholic school? What about private schools run by Protestants? Do they also teach their students about other religions and respecting them, or is it something only the Catholics do?

No. Marriage is older than your religion.

>The latter is not marriage, it's a legally recognized union.
Which is a marriage

>You can't really say Christian pandering if a movie doesn't specifically sermonize Jesus's teachings.
Please look up the word pandering. And niceisms about Jesus definitely apply.

How can somebody be a christfag and an anti-semite? It's so fascinating to me. How many mental gymnastics does one have to go through to lie to themselves about the origin of Christianity?

But The Boys specifically showed a religious zealot event. Correct, most people are not like that. But the context of what was depicted matters.

What about Slumdog Millionaire?

>Do they? They can't be openly criticized or mocked.
Dude even liberals aren't afraid of bashing muslims,

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-08-03-at-1.17.44-PM.jpg (1000x667, 36K)

>The joke is that the plane has a bulbous head like a penis you absolute morons.
This is not a joke, it's symbolic. the actual joke is that it's a propaganda poster for heterosexuality.

Have you ever read the New Testament?
The Jewish leadership killed Christ, the Jewish crowd condemned him to death, the Jewish leadership persecuted the first christians, Christ forced them out of the temple.
>But but... Jesus was a Jew
God chose to save his people first, but they spurned him and killed him.

>Do they also teach their students about other religions and respecting them, or is it something only the Catholics do?
No idea, I'm not protestant and I don't really know any. I'm sure they're not terrible people outside of being heretics (I kid of course).
>Which is a marriage
Colloquially, sure. But not by definition.

>No. Marriage is older than your religion.
If you could cite some shamanic or pagan rituals resembling marriage, I'd have no problem with that. That should also be taken into account.
As far as I understand, there's no history of same sex unions in the context of marriage in any culture outside of our modern legal one.
Which is completely fine, I'm not fundamentally against that. It's just not marriage, it's a union.

>The jews are rabidly anti religious because the Bible speaks about them very negatively. You have to keep the goyim in the ignorance, then they think israel is their best ally
What creates a brain able to produce such a sentence?
Support for Israel is directly tied to christoidianity. It's the left that is all pro Palestine

Attached: F150903MISFF04-640x400.jpg (640x400, 22K)

Maher is an exception and not the norm.

I bet you also think people take showers, cut their nails, do their hair and wear clothes,before going out is the result of brainwashing. We should be our true selves and live like bonobos in the jungle.

The catholic church has literally outlawed claiming jews as a whole killed Christ. And the Romans killed him.

Yea but there was no display of what an average Christian looks like, The closest we got was Starlight but she was painted as "un-christian" like. Which is stupid considering that her views are fundamentally very Christian because of her compassion and respect.

>But not by definition.
Yes it is.
>But not by MY definition
K. Too bad noone cares.

heh, well you got me.

What are we if not brainwashed into not appearing in public in the nude? We weren't always that way, were we, not as children. But today, I bet even the thought of going outside your dwelling without clothing fills you with dread.

Attached: sprgings.jpg (1118x846, 201K)

>Maher is an exception and not the norm.
Yet he's completely mainstream. he's an exception for being so loud about it and a raging leftist at the same time. But tunr on FOX and you have endless islamophobia, how can you say nobody can attack muslims? Trump even insulted a dead soldier's family because he was muslim.

>Yes it is.
No, it isn't.
>But not by MY definition
I'm not writing history user, all of this came before both of us.
Have a problem with it? Make a time machine and change it.

She was not a fundamentalist Christian by the end. Her entire speech was about not being a fundamentalist Christian. The show did not depict the average Christian, because the average Christian wasn't the point. There was one Christian fundamentalist episode. That's it. Butcher is shown as an edgy atheist and Mother's Milk is shown as a reasonable Christian.

I'm not saying any of that. I merely replied to the person claiming that popular leftists can criticize Muslims openly. Maher is one of the few who do, and other leftists (e.g., Ben Affleck) cry about it.

>His blood be on us and our descendents! (Matthew 27:25)
The Pope prays in mosques; the Catholic Church today is a joke compared to what it was 100 years ago.
>The Romans killed him
Who were they taking orders from?

sneed

Let's be honest here, it was the jews and the romans working together. Because they both benefited from having Jesus gone.
The jews didn't like him challenging the status quo of Judaism, and the romans didn't like him challenging Roman-occupied Judea. It's a win win for them.

God, who planned all this shit in the first place. He did, correct?

>Mother's Milk is shown as a reasonable Christian.
That's a good point, thanks for reminding me.
Still not happy with Starlight being painted "Un-Christian", When she is very blatantly Christian in values and beliefs.

She is perceived as "Un-Christian" by Christian fundamentalists. That's what they do. Many people who identify as Christian are treated the same way.

First for Becca is a lying fucking whore

Attached: 1555485010397.jpg (720x644, 42K)

>The Pope prays in mosques; the Catholic Church today is a joke compared to what it was 100 years ago.
The Pope is a straight up heretic, I can't stant that cunt.
He reminds of the Borgia-era popes, Getting sleazy with politics.
He's not a spiritual leader like PJP II was.

>First for Becca is a lying fucking whore
She wasn't even raped. She got that good dick and fucked off. Trust no woman

Attached: 1527899278953.jpg (717x664, 33K)

>Who were they taking orders from?
Augustus. Or more locally Pontius PIlatus.

That person claimed that nobody can criticize muslims. i showed him that even leftists can, let alone right wingers.

Let's be honest here the jew part increases with time passing. Og Yeshua was just killed as a rebel. Much much later when jews didn't accept him as messiah his followers retconned this shit

>The Pope prays in mosques; the Catholic Church today is a joke compared to what it was 100 years ago.
Don't you think covering massive cases of priests raping kids is actually what they did wrong?

>i showed him that even leftists can, let alone right wingers.
And other leftists cry about it when they do.

|
|>
|

Well, yea. Even Christ pleaded with God asking him why he forsakened him.
It's one of the issues of being human trying to understand the mind of an omnipotent and omniscient being.
It's all going to seem frightening and cruel if we can't even begin to understand the bigger picture. It's not our job to know, Just to understand that there's a reason for it.

And lemures like you cry about them crying in hugboxing threads on Yea Forums. It's Dutch door action.

Well do right wingers stop bitching about anything? Even after their god emperor won, they're still bitching about Obama and Clinton.

The issue is that none of it makes sense in the first place, which is why I don't believe. If God was real, all powerful, all knowing, and wanted me to believe, he would reveal himself to me. It's that simple. He has nothing to lose. Going through a million other channels, sometimes thousands of years removed, makes no logical sense. I am not going to surrender logic to faith.

No fucking shit, Open dialogue is dead.
The entire internet is your own personal hugbox. Everyone is guilty of this to an extent.
I just find it hilarious how leftists became the puritanical soccer moms that conservatives used to be in the 90s.

>Well do right wingers stop bitching about anything?
Does anybody stop bitching about anything ever?

>It's all going to seem frightening and cruel if we can't even begin to understand the bigger picture. It's not our job to know
I have no words. What a pathetic creature you are.

Attached: 1565433017010.jpg (700x500, 50K)

>It's all going to seem frightening and cruel if we can't even begin to understand the bigger picture. It's not our job to know, Just to understand that there's a reason for it.

Attached: rian.jpg (1200x1200, 72K)

>The issue is that none of it makes sense in the first place, which is why I don't believe.
All the power to you.
>If God was real, all powerful, all knowing, and wanted me to believe, he would reveal himself to me.
What an incredibly egotistical and childish thing to say. Why would he owe you anything, He gave you a chance to exist and to believe if you want. You have the freewill to do it or not.
And besides, the teacher giving you the answers for the test doesn't actually make you a good student. You'll never graduate or learn anything that way.
>I am not going to surrender logic to faith.
I can assure you that you already do this on a daily basis, whether you see it or not.
We all do this outside the context of religion.

In the Koran Jesus doesn't go through crucifiction, he is directly lifted to Heaven alive, and the most heinous jew in the crowd was put on the cross instead of him. He never doubted God. Just saying

>And besides, the teacher giving you the answers for the test doesn't actually make you a good student. You'll never graduate or learn anything that way.
Is thia the dumbest argument of all time? My god atheists larping as christians are retarded

>none of the gospel authors met Yeshua
>original ending of Mark the oldest gospel does not contain the resurrecion
>all the original texts are lost, the manuscripts we have all differ from each other
Is christian judaism the bone hichilling atmospheric slow burn of religions?

Attached: He+defends+the+cause+of+the+fatherless+and+the+widow,+and+loves+the+foreigner+residing+among+you,+gi (1024x576, 51K)

Wow, you can't even quote properly.
>What an incredibly egotistical and childish thing to say.
How?
>Why would he owe you anything
How would he be inconvenienced in ANY FUCKING WAY by my request? He is all powerful, correct? He can prove he exists to me and do whatever he wants, correct?
>He gave you a chance to exist and to believe if you want.
You're begging the question. My entire point is that I reject the premise that God created me.
>You have the freewill to do it or not.
Why would he not show me that he exists? What's he got to lose?
>And besides, the teacher giving you the answers for the test doesn't actually make you a good student.
Why does there have to be a test? If it was raining outside and I wanted you to believe that it is raining, I would tell you to look out the window. I wouldn't give you a 2000 year old book, that contradicts itself, to try to convince you.
>I can assure you that you already do this on a daily basis, whether you see it or not.
I do not do so to this extent.

>design a crazier, stronger clone to kill a guy for being strong and crazy
????

>who had copied the christians who copied the pagans.

nigga what?
marriage is like the olders institution, pretty much adam and eve.

don't believe everything you read in the bible okay

Pagan marriage is older than the universe according to christian judaism

Attached: RCO019.jpg (1032x1600, 440K)

Garth Ennis showing that he is a retard yet again.

Judaism and Christianity both believe in adam and eve the first instituted marriage between men and women. pagan cant be older then grandmother eve or the universe in Judaism Christianity . adam and eve first then pagan, then judaism then Christianity

>This is just as fucking retarded as the belief that Jews want to rule the world, so they do that by mass importing Muslims, who want them strung up by the neck,

Is that why the Muslim world was a refuge for Jews when they were fleeing the pogroms of Europe because "Muslims want to strung Jews by the neck"? Do you event think with your head, moron.

Nobody in the Muslim world violently hated Jews until the 20th century when the Zionist Jews started colonizing Palestine and using the British and US to destabilize the region (see "A clean Break: A News Strategy for Securing the Realm" and who founded the Neocon movement).

The entire Jewish population of North Africa were refugees who fled Andalus (Iberia) during the Catholic conquista. They were given refuge by the Muslim Berber kingdoms and the Ottoman Empire alike.

>it means you turned into a fucking psychopath by a mistake
BRAVO ENNIS, BRAVO

>Is that why the Muslim world was a refuge for Jews
If it was such a refuge for jews, then why did they bring their shekeling asses to Europe?

Is black noir the shapeshifter?

>you are literally superman
>someone shows you photos of yourself eating a baby
>you don't remember eating a baby
>but apparently there is photographic proof of this
>in a world with a plethora of superheros with strange and unusual powers
>you don't question why you black out whenever you eat babies or rape kids
>but fuck it, apparently you're a baby eating kid rapist so might as well do wahtever the fuck you want
>don't even consider the possibility of doppelgagners, clones, doctored photos, hallucinogens, outside interference, nothing
>just fuck it

Yeah, this version of Homelander is so fucking retarded that it would be out of character for the Show Homelander to even consider falling for such a stupid trick

good lord christcucks are retarded

all I see here is a joke about double penetration

*GASP* - Homophobia??? OMG!!! Literally worse than Hitler!!!

The entire premise is retarded in the first place. Ennis pulled the same shit that the capeshit he hates did, and in a completely unbelievable fashion. Not a single person at Vought raised their hand and said, "Wait, this Black Noir idea doesn't make sense?" Childish.

btw does vouch have tracker implemented on the supers at birth to keep track of on them?

I have never, in my entire life, met a homosexual who was not also batshit insane, malicious, and depraved.

Homosexuality should be outlawed. Practicing homosexuals get jail time. Chronic recidivists get either castration or the death penalty.

Attached: pink triangle.jpg (500x267, 30K)

This, how stupid are you morons don’t realize the supes are show flying alongside air force 1 as defense..you know, their plan to become military etc.

Freakazoid?

Homelander had a CIA team harassing him the entire time telling him it was true. Butcher had a hate boner a mile long for him, and was pretty convinced the dude murdered and raped his wife. Every little fuckup he makes in life is recorded and used by Butcher to keep fucking with him.
He was grown in a lab and raised in a bunker strapped to a nuke, in case he ever stepped out of line. All makes for a fairly fragile mental state. And even if Homelander outright denied fucking a family in half and eating a baby, knowing he could never sink that low, with the dirt The Boys had on so many supes, it doesn't matter what Homelander believed--public perception was the overall endgame. It's the equivalent of hundred of A-list celebrities getting exposed to the public doing all sorts of vile acts, and amidst the hundreds of pictures, there's a few of Tom Hanks eating a baby. His PR can say it's just an impersonator, but people are going to believe what they want.

How do you guys watch this retard faggot shit. The dialog and writing in that comic is dogshit

Do you brainlets think this shitty Superman Elseworlds is any good? Even fucking Yea Forums knows Garth Ennis is a hack.

You never read the comic or saw the show. I have done both, so I will stick to my opinion over yours.

I've read the comic years before it was even on your radar. Garth Ennis excels at making anti-capefags into think they're smarter than they really are. This reddit-tier series was better off forgotten.

Except the tone of the series is vastly different, and the characters are better fleshed out. Garth Ennis's shit was improved in every way.

>I don't know why marriage is even a state-sponsored activity at all.
It's in the state's best interest to promote marriage.

Religious people are insane because they believe in invisible wizards who control our lives.
They should not be allowed to vote but we don't live in a perfect world.

>religion... BAD!
>not glorifying homosexuality... BAD!

>Catholic School
Exactly. They're making fun of fundie US Southern evangelicals

Most are like that though

The hardest part is building a third clone that's even crazier and stronger than the second clone.

Based and redpilled

Attached: LGBT eternally BTFO.png (615x325, 37K)

Pic related is close.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x192, 927K)

By any chance, are you a woman?

>I hate marriage propaganda. It destroys young men and convinces them they are failures if they are unmarried.

Fuck off. Lack of meaning derived from struggle for family is what's killing everyone, especially men.

ITT: Goyim arguing non-productively, just as the Tribe intended. Hahaha. Goood goy. Yessssss goy. Let the anger flow. Jews don't run the world. You don't have a right to be angry. Yessssss goy, give in to the Zionist globalist depression programming. You are a slave, and you crave to serve. Yessssss goy.

>anime nigger with retarded family-destroying values
imagine my shock

Shit opinion desu

I wish this was real.

Attached: Untitled1.png (930x679, 489K)

>Transparent was peeping the whole time
What else did he see?

One of the greatest problems in America is the sense of selfishness. People no longer operate on a tribal system where elders work together for the good of the tribe and everyone in the tribe works together, we are now disassociated from each other where no one works for their fellow tribesman but for their own appetites. The concept of a nation in America has been reduced to almost nothing- there is no realization that continuity must be maintained in order for the nation to continue, subsequent generations must be born in order to stability to be maintained. This of course is due to a mixture of liberalism -feminism, deracination, emasculation and consumerism - entertainment, overvaluation of consumer goods and services.

Attached: IMG_2122.jpg (850x400, 70K)

>I've met fellows so desperate and ashamed that they haven't acquired a woman that they want to kill themselves. And ones who stay in poor marriages because they're scared they won't find another wife.
No shit. Nobody wants to be alone. This isn't about marriage, you're a coping incel retard.

>I don't know why marriage is even a state-sponsored activity at all. It's a religious rite and should remain the way

It's for raising children. If there's a divorce, the state should decide who owns custody of children and certain possessions. Think before you post brainlet.

Why did Hugie pause for a second in disgust here? What did they writers mean by this?

fpbp

Why is her posture so bad?

>If it was such a refuge for jews, then why did they bring their shekeling asses to Europe?
Way more shekels to make off the goys there, duh

The state does that fine for all the people having kids out of wedlock right now

>But because we're not muslim it's ok.
They get misrepresented just as much, but in the opposite direction.

Gee I dunno, user.

Could it be that seeing the guy who turned your gf into a bloody mist being happy with his own gf adds insult to injury?

wtf is this cuckd feminist bullshit?

>Girl trades sex for job, regrets it and falsely calls it rape
>Biggest chad is in love for a woman twice his age and the show even tries to make her look sexy, a sexy grandma
>Black chad is a little pussy for his bitch, blowing smooches and bending over backwards for her
>French guy's gf grabs him by the balls and holds onto him while he makes an 'Owie-zowie' face
>All the bosses are "successful women" when we all know in reality female bosses are useless shitheads that are not only cunts but loose companys revenue (Ex KK - SW)
>Only other hot female character is a dyke
>Guy who traded job for sex, gets "raped" later by a random chick (he's a fucking superhero ffs you know with super-human abilities) and his life gets completely destroyed irrelevant to the plot.
>Protag is a literal soiboy who likes stronk women

Anyone who watches this and thinks it's not abnormal is an absolute faggot-cuck,

There's indeed a lot of cukc/gay shit in this show. The only thing interesting is Homelander, I was genuinely rooting for him. the hero is such a bitch, it's appaling.

He wasn't meant to be crazy. That just happened because they raised him in a lab too.

>catholic school
Catholics have become the tamest of the Abrahamic religion crowd. I'm not at all surprised that those schools don't churn out crazies.

MGTOW?

> It destroys young men and convinces them they are failures if they are unmarried

Well, they are.

Based kikes bringing about Imperialism 2: shitskin boogaloo

I doubt it since his girlfriend was a mystery meat, or "mud person" to quote Homelander.

Attached: 2.png (579x669, 440K)

Marriage is 100% cancer now and anyone who says otherwise is a retard

They had failsafes. Noir literally wasn't allowed to use his powers for anything other than killing Homelander. The implication was that it was hard-coded into his DNA or something so he was physically incapable of using his powers beyond a very low-tier basic powerset that he would use in The Seven.

>hear the show is anti-religious
>it's just anti-televangelist
>the one main character who's anti-religious is an asshole who leaves his friends for dead and knowingly detonates a fucking baby

Kill your self. You fucking hedonistic beta. Go find some dishrag whore with 20 kids of mixed races to go bang.

yeah and now those incentives come back to bite everyone in the ass. That's what society gets for putting money above everything else. The other user is right, marriage should be a religious thing only. If you have other incentives for marriage then you're automatically setting yourself up for failure

your gf cheats on your btw

Attached: 1565096603704.jpg (970x542, 84K)

If you missed the anti-religion themes from "Good for the Soul" you might be dumber than a bag of rocks, user.

And as it was custom, Pontius had the ability to absolve criminals of their crime. He brough out Barrabus to the crod of Jews.
"Which one shall I free? Jesus, a man who I have found no wrong doing, or this convicted murderer?"
"Barabus!" The Jews shouted.
"And what should I do with Jesus then?" He asked.
"Crucify him!" The Jews chanted, "Crucify him! Curcify him!"
Pontius tried to object, as he had not intended to execute an innocent man, but his protestations were drown out by the shouting.
"Crucify him! Crucify him!" The Jews screamed.

Polcel screeching: the post

Attached: 1491434634002.jpg (800x2251, 913K)

Attached: 3.png (595x673, 465K)

It wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't every single TV show. The Witcher gets the Jew treatment, Star Wars, Star Trek, fuck anything popular gets AIDS injected into it by the fucking kikes.

I bet you are the most popular guy at parties.

This show had a really amazing pilot, but I feel like right after the first two episodes it immediately takes a nose dive in quality. Like, why the hell do I care what happens on Starlight and Hugh's date? Just focuses on weird bullshit instead of exciting stuff. Basically, Homelander carries the show.

Does it get to the same quality as the pilot in the final episodes? I'm on episode 4 at the moment.

>Believing the story of Mathew that was written 80 years after Jesus's death
>Mentioning Barabus as if criminals get a free pass on Passover
Sure buddy

dont deviate from the pre-approved flight plan or you might crash.

I'm not american, keep your horseshit within your borders. Fuck pol and fuck you.
ALTHOUGH:
Hollywood does have a real problem with jews

I am, you wanna know why? I'm smart. I never say this shit in public obviously (except to those smart enough to understand it or see it for themselves).

No it gets worse.

>I'm not american
No one said you were, retard.
>I'm smart. I never say this shit in public obviously
>criticizes character for coddling his girl
>too beta to speak up his mind except anonymously on a board for edgy internet racists
You're a joke dude.

Starlight and Hugh's date was cutekino

You know what all of this is real? Even the jews don't deny it and say disgusting things about Mary and Jesus. they know they existed and blame them for causing their downfall when their downfall was only caused by their own doing. Don't expect them to say that. And jews were waiting for a Messiah so he wasn't missed.

Maybe I'm seeing what I want to see but I didn't see it as completely anti-religious but rather just against ultra-conservative baptist culture.

Well ameritard the rest of the world doesn't run on black and white thinking. We have MORE than 2 parties in out political systems believe it or not!

>criticizes character for coddling his girl
No I criticized him for bending over backwards for her and feminizing himself for her.

>too beta to speak up his mind except anonymously on a board for edgy internet racists
1. This is Yea Forums not pol, redditor
2. I said I do speak my mind to certain people
3. Nobody on this world says whatever pops into their head all the time because it would be an extremely dumb thing to do.

>You're a joke dude.
Well I guess everything's pretty funny when you're retarded.

Carry on.

Don't forget the two effeminate faggots who pitched the script to starlight. Everyone knows this kibnd of job is always held by women, telling people how to be fake and follow the script. It looked very gender swapped. The most awkward was Frenchie getting grabbed by the balls by his gf. The guy was introduced as a tough guy who can kill sups, then he's a submissive male who probably gets fucked in the ass by his gf. He truend out the most basedish character of all. He was very annoying in all his scenes, I hated his accent and i think he's the worst actor of the show

Attached: The.Boys.2019.S01E03.Get.Some.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG.mkv_snapshot_04.47.705.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>I'm not pol, I just like to derail threads about television shows with pol talking points
k
>Well ameritard the rest of the world doesn't run on black and white thinking. We have MORE than 2 parties in out political systems believe it or not!
>Keeps going on about americans because the character in the comic is wearing a MAGA hat
I'm not american either. Goddamn, you're a retard.

Attached: The-Boys-6-int.jpg (1932x1917, 414K)

This is blatantly false you Muslim whiner. Basically every major film since the 1990’s tries to “expose” Christians as evil or hypocritical while posing Muslims as sympathetic victims of the Christofacist regime. Meanwhile Islam’s tape and murder innocents for fun

Wow in the comics those guys are perveterted and cynical, starlight is an airhead. In the TV show they turned the guys into gay airheads while starlight is the strong girl who understands what's going on. God forbid a female character that is dumb.

Nobody should give a shit about spoilers. The show went to a ~7/10 by the end of it when it felt like a 10/10 at the start.

I mean the whole comfiness of it was to say "fuck cookie cutter capeshit with perfect unrealistic heroes", Disney.

After the first 2-3 episodes it devolved to repetition and generally nothing to be too excited to continue.

PS. I finally rated it a 8/10 because it was a nice release to watch the first episodes, but I expect nothing more than 7/10 at best as it looks right now. Their only chance to not devolve to total mediocrity is to have a huge paradigm shift next season but I seriously doubt it; the series will probably be dead by the next season or soon after.

tl;dr: It's just extremely nothing if you take out the "fuck you disney capeshit with your perfect angel heroes, faggot" element. Its cinematography is just from passable to mediocre, the acting barely good and it just drags on.

>This is Yea Forums not pol
could've fooled me

>American mega-corp
>Not pandering to homosexuals
Why is this so unrealistic, bros?

I guess the point is that PR is more important than reality? Like even if he knew he didn't do those things everyone will think he did anyways. Its pretty retarded though.

It has to do with male/female nothing to do with politics you spastic. No you're the retard, look at your post you can sum it up with 4 words:
>not american, u dumb
You're a waste of space and you genuinely have a low IQ. If you were more aware you'd realize the human race would be better off without you and if you were less of a beta you've have the courage to kill yourself.

Dude go spend a week on pol then come back and run your mouth about how those two boards are the same.

Because leftoids unironically think that it’s still 1885 or something.

Attached: download.jpg (212x238, 5K)

>superheroes are the faces of giant mega corporations
>yet they pander to Christians
>are blatantly anti-homesexual
>preach active conversion of others
In what way is this realistic at all? The whole episode felt like someone with a megaphone yelling "Christianity bad" over and over again. Starlight's speech at the end was cringe-inducing as well. This might've been okay in Ennis's twisted and self-victimizing view of the world, but felt incredibly forced and out of place in the show.

Attached: 1382577909335.jpg (414x414, 42K)

The writers are jews, what do you expect?

Seeing Seth Rogan attached to the project, I had a feeling there would be some hardcore fedora-tipping involved, but I'm just surprised at how fake, forced, and ham-fisted it is.

>"homelander is strong as fuck, what are we going to do if he goes bananas?"
>"i know, let's clone him!"
BRAVO

This but unironically.

>It has to do with male/female nothing to do with politics you spastic
>Hollywood does have a real problem with jews
>MeToo? just a buncha greedy sluts
>#HarveyDidNothingWrong
you're like the worst of r9k and pol rolled into one. imagine thinking this makes your opinions more nuanced in any way

lol yeah vatican 2 overrules the previous 1600 years of the Church.

This is like trannies screeching about the latest DSM overruling the previous centuries worth of belief that Homosexuals/Transgenders are mentally ill. You just pick and choose whatever gospel you like.