Joe Rogan hates Bruce Lee's depiction in once upon a time in Hollywood

So do we hate it too now?

>That was f—ed up. He was a dummy in the movie. The problem was in real life, there was no evidence that he was an egomaniac dummy. He was a very interesting guy. Very insightful. The problem was they made him look like a buffoon. There was no evidence that he was a buffoon…It’s a movie about a real person who has a real legacy and a bunch of people love him. There was a lot of evidence that Bruce Lee was this brilliant, insightful guy and in that movie, they made a character of that. I didn’t like it. You’re making the guy looking like a f—ing idiot when he wasn’t an idiot.

Attached: bruce.png (780x520, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Gj-I8HHQ4
nypost.com/2019/07/20/heres-why-roman-polanski-thought-bruce-lee-killed-sharon-tate/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
youtube.com/watch?v=Yrx2bv_LoG0
twitter.com/GraceRandolph/status/1158568967931342848
youtube.com/watch?v=Qsi1RNgqQa0
ozy.com/true-story/debunking-quentin-tarantinos-mockery-of-bruce-lee/95956
youtube.com/watch?v=dJoCtd_cblQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QNlQQ-SX3X4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Joe Rogan self-projecting much

At least we have hours of evidence that Rogan is an idiot.

Original opinion man, noone ever criticised that part of the movie before.

I was thinking the same also for a """"""""Comedian""""""""" seems like reddit rogan can't take a joke.

Sometimes a joke is a joke just for the sake of absurdity not every mockery is malicious.

>based Schaub found it hilarious and loved it, doesn't back down from his opinion when Joe makes it obvious he hated it.

If he wasn’t an egomaniac, what’s the problem with goofing on him? He’d probably have a good laugh at it.

I was actually surprised, Baste Big Brown stood firm while Rogan seethed into a shoot.

user but he was a real person with a legacy :(

So why is it okay for Tarantulo to portray Hitler, a historical persona of much greater importance than some kungfu chink, as a goofy retard, but not this?

Here's the link because OP is a retard
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Gj-I8HHQ4

Death canonizes even the worst of faggots. Not saying that's what Lee was but suddenly you can't criticize or spoof on anyone cause they're dead.

Well Tarantino has to no balls to make fun of niggers and Jews. The guy was already a weird wop cuck.

The arrogance was too on the nose IMO, it would have been just as easy to have Bruce Lee spouting something psuedo-phillosophical about the nature of martial arts and have Cliff roll his eyes at that than to have him soapboxing about how he'd cripple Muhammad Ali apropos of nothing.

Doesn't mean it wasn't malicious either though.

Bruce meticulously choreographed and directed all his movies and they're very well made classics with a distinct unique style

Kinda weird that Rogan took issue with this but not with the minion Manson girls. Guess he's truly a homosexual.

I personaly don't mind either but find it silly that he is crying about that.

It's hilarious that Yea Forums is shitting all over Bruce Lee just to defend Quentin "Black Dicks In White Mouths" Tarantino. The cuckholdry is strong with this board.

So what if it is?

I thought Tarantino gave a pretty good depiction of him all things considered. He’s given an additional scene with Sharon Tate to show that they were friends, and didn’t murder her like Roman Polanski believed. Plus, the point of the scene was to let the audience know that if Cliff could fight Bruce Lee to a draw, then he would have no problem killing some dumb cultists.

Because normies will think this is what he was like is the idea

>legacy
That’s ego talk. If he was so beyond ego, why care about his legacy? He didn’t.
At the end of the day, it’s just a movie nobody takes as fact. I don’t get all the hand wringing and pearl clutching.

>caring about joe rogan's opinion

Attached: 1559037649025.jpg (720x676, 59K)

>That was f—ed up. He was a dummy in the movie. The problem was in real life, there was no evidence that he was an egomaniac dummy. He was a very interesting guy. Very insightful. The problem was they made him look like a buffoon. There was no evidence that he was a buffoon…It’s a movie about a real person who has a real legacy and a bunch of people love him. There was a lot of evidence that Adolf Hitler was this brilliant, insightful guy and in that movie, they made a character of that. I didn’t like it. You’re making the guy looking like a f—ing idiot when he wasn’t an idiot.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Again, that’s ego bullshit. If Bruce Lee was so beyond ego, he wouldn’t have cared what people thought of him, so why do you care on his behalf?

The whole point was that Lee earned that confidence. For fucks sake most of the modern UFC guys Joe likes act like far bigger meathead buffons, and theres documented evidence, cell phone videos and court records that proves that. Tarantino idolizes Lee too obviously it was all tongue in cheek.

This, it was just to show his power level in a quick and amusing way. People are overthinking it, it's the equivalent of having your main character beat Mike Tyson or something silly like that. Not some kind of overall demeaning statement piece on the overall asian people or one of their icons.

Polanski knew he was wrong after a bit though and ended up paying for him to come to sweden or some shit because he felt bad

The problem is Lee said Ali would beat him in a fight in real life and its just the opposite in this movie

Its amazing how many people got triggered by this. First of all the movie is fantasy and wish fulfillment, brad pitts character is meant to be a ridiculous badass who, yes "BEAT UP BRUCE LEE" because it makes it that much more satisfying to see him destroy the manson family in the end. Second, bruce lee was a bit of an arrogant douche, he knew he was great at what he did and he flaunted it even if in real life he admitted that cassius clay would destroy him in a real fight.

This is not about Bruce... This is about hurting his immediate family with a hurtful misrepresentation.

no one gives a fuck about joe rogan you fucking dipshit

>Jumped with so much strenght that he burned the grass he was standing on.

Fucking based.

Attached: where.png (644x644, 936K)

Al Pacino literally spells out to the audience what the Bruce Lee scene means at the very start of the movie, Bruce is the Heavy, the Heel, and Cliff is the Face, the main character

What we're seeing now is the result of years of reddit tier soiboi dogma that dictates that bruce lee was the ultimate badass ever who coyld never be defeated when in reality he was a man just as flawed and vulnerable as any of us.

Schaub sums it up at the end
>you're thinking about it too much dude

Then you can never criticize or make fun of anyone because that person’s loved ones might see it. Can’t mock Trump, his loved ones might see. Why are you acting like an overly sensitive faggot (and I can say that because you have no loved ones)?

This

I honestly think it was a poor decision to portray Bruce Lee in the manner Tarantino did.

It took me out of the film, and felt less believable. Had Lee not had a well known reputation as a thoughtful martial arts master, maybe he could have gotten away with it.

My point is, Tarantino either didn't know anything about Bruce Lee, or he purposely wanted to treat him like a joke, literally someone to laugh at.

Based

You cucks love black dicks you cant stop mentioning it.

nypost.com/2019/07/20/heres-why-roman-polanski-thought-bruce-lee-killed-sharon-tate/

I thought i was misreading you guys saying that Polanski thought he had killed her, wew lad.

Attached: file.png (635x652, 366K)

Yeah, but you know how that shit goes. It’s like when you get falsely accused of rape and cleared of it. There will always be a lingering thought from people that you really did rape someone.

I'd say Bruce Lee worship is much more of a boomer thing user

not when the murderers were literally caught
this

>less believable
Yeah, that's what must've done it.

Attached: 1474434922589.jpg (465x512, 51K)

No we don’t. His IQ is almost 2 standard deviations above the mean. He is a skilled pugilist and commentator. He has a social intelligence that allows him to host television series and succeed as an A-List comedic talent, and he’s surrounded himself with some of the most wide-reaching intellectuals of the modern era - Jonathan Haidt to Sean Carrol to Johann Hari - as well as CEOs and Presidential candidates. He is a thought leader who encompasses the #1 podcast in the world. And he’ll be remembered as such, MouseCUck

Attached: 271C6E63-9EB1-4ABE-ABD6-EAB2CB251270.jpg (1125x1178, 711K)

Was (spoiler tag) the dog enough to make up for the being on acid handicap? (Spoiler tag closed)

A white guy shoots a black dudes nuts off in hateful 8 imagine the meltdown here if those roles had been reversed

(Upvote Command) Based Post! (Upvote Command closed)

The H8ful message is that blacks and whites must unite against women, no need to fight brethern.

>pair of glasses at the murder scene
This has always intrigued me since Chinatown also has the murderer leave his glasses at the crime scene. Polanski to this day still says Chinatown was a completely impersonal film to him though

Attached: cert.gif (540x200, 1.96M)

Based.

that wasn't filmed after her death though iirc, jack nicholson turned up to the manson trials and shit

I didn’t say the people who thought he did it were smart user.
Who knew changing your opinions depending on the guest could make you so smart?

What did Buk Lulu think of it?

weird, I immediately read Buk Lulu as Bruce Lee, is the internet giving me some sort of reverse dyslexia?

OOOHHH MY GAT

Attached: 2486AD0C-545C-4DDC-A2A2-C4E469EA58DF.png (200x274, 54K)

his show proves otherwise

imagine thinking bruce fucking lee was anything other than a ching chong karate man
only good chink was jackie chan and he dont want no trouble

Bruce Lee was unironically one of the greatest people who ever lived.

What about Remi Soa in ancient Valencia?

the duality of man

I feel like his actual personality has nothing to do with this conversation? like the debate really needs to be "is it ok to portray and write dialogue for real people in your movies", because even if you get the "feel" right or consult the family, you're still putting words in a dead mans mouth. Either it's ok or it's not

Except, y'know, Hitler was the most one of the most evil figures in history. Kinda important. Nobody, besides white supremacists, is angry when you make him look stupid. Bruce Lee didn't do anything. Huge difference and it's sorta frustrating that you would pretend there isn't one.

Do people not understand that Bruce in that scene was the stuntman’s day dream version of Bruce, who was an ass so stuntman could fanaticise about beating him probably cus he hates king fu fsggots like him and has this (probably innaccurate) vision of him being a prideful dick?

Like it’s not actually Bruce, it’s a projection by the stuntman. Did anyone who is bitching about this actually see the movie?

>daydream theory
fuck off

This certificate is the cringiest thing Ive seen in a long time. Fuck people like Rogan for helping ruin mental health with pop psychology
t.psychologist

why would Cliff say "fair enough" if it was just a daydream?

Damn this movie makes joe rogan and every slack jawed bruce lee worshipping jackass SEETHE. I'm gonna have to see it now

He's a humble dude.

Attached: 1565248165236.jpg (708x800, 79K)

lmao rogan is so fucking dumb

Because he was thinking in his head if he went back to the lot that day and insisted on a job

That’s the whole point, his boss said there isn’t work for you here cus there a guy who doesn’t like you running the lot, so cliff went back to just work on the dish, then daydreamed about what might have happened if he insisted his boss get him one work.

How did people miss this basic part of the plot

The artistic freedom should be allowed, but the portrayal deserves to be ridiculed. That's the responsibility of the critic.

>one of the most evil figures in history

Attached: 1563654967195.png (900x1200, 940K)

that's from an online test. it quite literally doesn't count. IQ tests must be administered properly and in person and they are generally a battery of tests

that said, I do think joe is above average intelligence. 120s sounds about right, but 120s are still pathetic to anyone who's truly intelligent

so? its a movie. niggers aren't people but movies portray them as people. what's the problem?

Attached: 1358894080100.jpg (718x544, 66K)

>Who knew changing your opinions depending on the guest could make you so smart?
Name three (3) instances of this happening
His show is the program that has played the biggest role in this presidential election outside of the debates. Last week he had Sanders on, the second highest polling nominee. He is literally shaping history while simultaneously leading discussions with the greatest minds of our day as well as the most influential personalities and people with exceptional achievements. Through it all, he’s demonstrated verve, moral clarity, and a clever and exceptionally inquisitive mind that has explored all of the philosophical, existential, geophysical, practical, sociopolitical, and theological questions of our era. His voice is Kino

Attached: 92D78A32-CDAC-4DA6-AD5D-5615188DDDAD.jpg (802x1280, 182K)

>to be fair you need a very high iQ (above puny 120) to have to correct view on Bruce lees portrayal in Tarantino movie 10

Oh come on. I even changed it from most to one of the most because last time I said that a bunch of people missed the point of the entire post and started quibbling about their favorite historical evil figure being worse, generally Stalin. You can see from how I forgot to delete most. What more do you want? Are you trying to imply he wasn't?

This is too convoluted, when making a film or any artistic media the creator usually aims for a clear representation of events as to get their message across in the clearest way. Cliff said "fair enough" as to indicate that he realizes that he was in the wrong while also stroking his ego by acknowledging he beat up bruce lee.

I didn't say that. I haven't even seen the movie

also it's tarantino movie 9

Joe Rogan hates Adolf Hitler's depiction in Inglorious Basterds.

So do we hate it too now?

>That was f—ed up. He was a dummy in the movie. The problem was in real life, there was no evidence that he was an egomaniac dummy. He was a very interesting guy. Very insightful. The problem was they made him look like a buffoon. There was no evidence that he was a buffoon…It’s a movie about a real person who has a real legacy and a bunch of people love him. There was a lot of evidence that Adolf Hitler was this brilliant, insightful guy and in that movie, they made a character of that. I didn’t like it. You’re making the guy looking like a f—ing idiot when he wasn’t an idiot.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-in-Quentin-T-001.jpg (460x276, 18K)

No, it's 10

>Calls IQ - one of the most rigorously tested, predictive, and resilient phenomena in an entire domain rife with pervasive replicability issues - “pop psychology”
Sir, are you clinically mentally handicapped?

Attached: ADFB4AD7-6046-4237-8965-58D20B33FC75.jpg (1400x1400, 215K)

wait, so he's done making films now? seems like the reaction to this one is overwhelming

that's not a good way to go

an online IQ test is pop psychology

Kek but this makes no sense in the series of events
Scene A
Cliff drops off Leo, cliff asks if there is work, Leo says no cus the set manager hates him, Leo asks cliff to go home to fix the dish
Scene B
Cliff returns home and begins working on the dish as Leo told him when he dropped him off. Cliff gets to the roof, pulls out a beer and literally looks into the sky
Scene c
Leo is arguing with the set manager to please give cliff a job for him, hilarity ensues and gets crazier and crazier till cliff gets fired
Scene D
We return to cliff on the roof, beer in hand “fair enough” accepting why Leo told him not to even try it with that set manager he said who hates him, accepting his personality would have gotten him fired with him anyway.he continues work

If the day dream was “real” when the fuck did it occur, it happens between him cracking open his beer on the roof and taking a sip. We know it wasn’t a previous incident cus Leo whole arguing with the set manager was in his attire for the shoot that very day.

This really isn’t hard it’s in direct sequence it’s not secret or obscure it’s just the basic storyboard lol

>IQ
>one of the most rigorously tested

Attached: IMG_20190729_052742.jpg (799x604, 52K)

Unbelievable. Is he too stupid to realise that this scene was played to make the movie more interesting? Seems obvious to me that a scene involving an actual pop culture God having his ass handed to him is both hilarious and 'subversive'. The film is somewhat comedic, why be offended?

While reading your response I could hear the voice of an insecure, acne riddled child.

Actually IQ has been debunked for a good decade. The questions depend on culture and we've since realized that intelligence is a lot more complicated than 'you can solve y patterns therefore you're x smart'. Psychologists believe there are multiple facets to intelligence, at the very least two (verbal and spatial) but likely more.

you might want to get that checked out

>the question depends on culture
>knowing how wheels turn or that 2 is more than 3 is “cultural”

How is our ontology so fucked now that the very basis of how we perceive physical reality “cultural” now

Sure, but if anything it undervalued him
You are breathtakingly ignorant. It’s late, and I won’t bother engaging with you, but do know that you’ve advertised your risible cluelessness to every user reading this thread
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Attached: DEAEB6B7-7D14-40E8-AFC7-4630D9DB3DC4.jpg (1200x800, 52K)

ah so you're trolling then

I see where you're coming from. You misinterpreted the series of events.
1. Cliff drops of Rick, rick tells him that the set manager is the same guy who was on set for the green hornet (this is key because it notes cliff has history with the guy)
2. Cliff works on the dish, climbing nimbly to the roof and exposing his fit, scarred body showing that he is a capable and physically impressive man.
3. Rick convinces the manager to put Cliff on the set. (this takes place in the past)
4. Cliff beats up Bruce Lee (in the past)
5. Cliff recollects his past actions and says in a self confident way "fair enough."
What you saw as a "daydream" is Cliff remembering why he wouldn't be allowed on set. The scene serves to build cliff up as an impressive and capable fighter.

Get out of here Jaime.

>brilliant, insightful guy
>literally killed himself from amphetamine overdose
Choose one and only one...he was a retard actor and nothing more.

Thunk

Ok maybe you are right

Sorry for being arrogant

IT'S CLIFF DAYDREAMING ABOUT BEING SUPER AWESOME WHILE DOING GRUNTWORK FOR RICK. THE SCENE IS ABOUT CLIFF'S SELF-IMAGE NOT A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BRUCE LEE. JESUS CHRIST.

kek, all good man, first time I've ever seen anyone on Yea Forums concede an argument. have a blessed night.

ddint roman rape an 8 year old with his penile organ??

the day dream was real, leo says earlier in the film that he guested the green hornet.cliff is thinking back to the incident that got him on kurt russels shit list. "fair enough" is his response to leo saying there wouldnt be any point in asking to get him work as kurt russels wife hates him for throwing bruce lee into her car. its pretty straight forward, im amazed that anyone would assume it was just a random day dream.

ah yes, I forgot Lee's professional fight to win ratio of 0:0

>defending his people against an alien group trying to destroy his nation
>evil

1).Bari Weiss
2).Killer Mike
3).Tulsi Gabbard
4).Ben Shapiro

Also Jack Dorsey and Tim Pool.

14 but it was a set up by the remaining members of the manson family.

you'd be surprised how many smart people turn to amphetamines. They're usually the types who have tons of potential but feel like they don't have enough hours in the day, along with having poor time management skills.

So, jews do everything they can do subvert western civilization for centuries, including trying to kick off a Communist revolution in Germany. But fighting back is evil? Are you Trudeau?

Meta-analyses of hundreds of studies confirm that people with larger brains tend to get higher scores on IQ tests. It is highly correlated with every possible good outcome from mortality to incarceration rate and is a better predictor for education level, occupation level, and income than any other factor. decades of well-replicated research point to IQ tests as some of the most reliable and valid instruments in all of psychological science. What you said is the post hoc rationalization for why blacks test a standard deviation behind, but it’s never been borne out by any real science

I'll give it up lol

>Hitler was the most one of the most evil figures in history

Rogan is absolutely right. Anyone that disagrees with him is just another brainlet brainwashed by (((them)))

What did he change his opinion about? Name three (3) examples

Joe Rogan has been sucking Bruce Lee's dick for decades. He didn't d the same for lots of athletes. Tyson. Various ufc champions. It's called being in the tank for a fighter. You refuse to see their flaws like a Homer. He's always wrong and any fight fan knows he's a fanboy of the highest order.

The bottom line is Bruce Lee wasn't a fighter, just a teacher and fitness thot. He's a movie stuntman who got elevated to myth status.

Joe's a fucking hypocrite.

Attached: 1461708550506.jpg (492x449, 48K)

*He did the same.

>tons of people say Bruce Lee was an arrogant dildo
>Bruce Lee dies
>director pokes fun at negative aspect of dead personality
>idiots who idolize him can't take a joke and get mad

y duz gud movee man make jocke bout fust hand fella wooz on my wall?

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

Bruce doesn't come off as a buffoon in this. He was using his entourage on the set of his own show to stroke his ego. Everyone else present was being respectful except Cliff, an outsider. So he continued to talk himself up and had an even contest with what was most definitely not a Hollywood wimp but a legit tough guy.
It only seems jarring because Bruce has a cult of dipshits who worshipped him for decades, and because of the whole freestyle martial arts trend he started.

Hitler was evil, this is undeniable, but the way he and nazi germany have been vilified for the last century has gotten absurd. Hitler was a horrible dictator who, intentionally or not, led to the deaths of millions as well as feeding the argument that the very idea of nationalism is evil, but to say he's more evil than someone like stalin or other dictators is just ridiculous. Hitler was a deeply traumatized man, an artist at heart who loved his country and his people, people like stalin on the other hand were cold hearted bastards who only cared about power no matter how many people they had to kill, their own countrymen included.

Laka a sambodee dasa direspecfur
END OF RINE

*leans into mic*
Did you know that movies aren't real? And they dont have to depict things as they really were?

Why is this board talking about Joe Rogan so much lately? He's a brainlet with shit opinions

Attached: epic.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Attached: okay, nice.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>in real life, there are people who are perfect in every way and have never EVER been a dick, or have any slight ego.

Now Rogan knows how we feel about Hitler

Was Genghis Khan "evil"? Was Julius Caesar? Why moralize history like a retard

D-damn dawg would you l-like chill out for a minute and stop acting like a bitch

It's telling that this post reminding us about The Six Million(tm) has every annoying little condescending soi mannerism in it. The only thing you could have done better would have been to include a "Yikes!" in there somewhere.

>le hurr durr why so triggered
These were probably the same people crying about TLJ Luke

>intentionally or not

Tarantula is an asshole.

Hitler did nothing wrong

he did, he lost

This scene was the best in the whole movie

aaaand you reveal what this is about right at the end there. IQ is dead and the people who cling to it do so because they can misinterpret it to further their racist agenda. It was originally only supposed to be used to identify learning difficulties. Not diagnose genius and define intelligence with a single number

Attached: 1544435242780.jpg (637x442, 195K)

>lmao don't finish them off at dunkirk
>lmao invade russia during the winter
>lmao lose the war and forever cuck my country
Hitler did everything wrong.

>Operation Fritz, during World War II, code name for the German invasion of the Soviet Union, which was launched on June 22, 1941
he invaded in the summer

>This is too convoluted
youtube.com/watch?v=Yrx2bv_LoG0
This is you.

Joe has never claimed Bruce Lee was a god tier fighter and acknowledges he never really fought publicly, just that he was a great philosopher who did a lot for martial arts

>lately

He should have gotten out during the Fall.

joe rogan hates the portrayal because bruce lee was a fucking jew and his wife is jewish, so he belongs to the tribe

>In the 2018 biography Bruce Lee: A Life, Matthew Polly identifies Lee's maternal great-grandfather as Mozes Hartog Bosman, a Dutch-Jewish businessman from Rotterdam

tarantino basically made fun of a kike.

Attached: jew.jpg (1903x927, 401K)

Bruce Lee wasn't an egomaniac?

I've seen Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, and that guy had major egomaniac vibes.

This.

Massive respect to Rogan for calling out Tarentino's Bullshit.

>Hitler was the most one of the most evil figures in history.
According to jews

>Reminder that Lee overdosed on uppers after spending the night at his lover's Hong Kong apartment while married with kids.
Also, the guy was really self-aggrandizing. If you listen to him. it gets really cringey.

So when did Bruce Lee become this polarizing figure where he was either a useless wimp who was full of himself or a perfect master of martial arts genius.

Dude was full of himself. Also had ideas on martial arts that were well ahead of his time.

wait a fucking second, if he's jewish than QT couldn't have made fun of him, this doesn't make sense

What if Tarantino was just trolling people to get a rise out of the all the fans who act like Lee was some mythical kung fu master.

He couldn't grabble which meant he would legit get fucked up by any wrestler. Joe Rogan of all people should cope with this

>can't take a joke
This coming from Yea Forums, who went ballistic over Rey from Star Wars, calling her a Mary Sue while they were perfectly fine with Tarantino's Gary Stu?

>grabble
grapple wtf

you mean grobble?

Because people actually hate Hitler and love Bruce Lee. Simple.

The Neo Nazis, for example, were seething with Tarantino's portrayal of muh fuhrer.

You mean Sam Jackson shooting Robert De Niro in Jackie Brown?

Fuck off with your false equivalencies.

This.

/Thread

Wasn’t it clearly from the perspective of DiCaprio? It felt like this movie was full of semi dream sequences that weren’t supposed to be real.

>Changed Hollywood by getting rid of slow-paced Cowboy fistfights to faster-paced fight scenes
>Father of modern MMA
>Introduced Eastern Philosophy to the masses
>Set the foundation for the popularity of Kungfu movies in the 1970s to 1980s
>First Asian star in Hollywood

>muh daydream
Long ago refuted.

He also sort of realized that after making an ass of himself trying to fight another Kung Fu guy.

A fight he started because he was mouthing off too much for publicity.

People shit on Hitler all the time though

>it's a movie, relax
So why weren't you relaxing when they made Ariel into a nigger? It's just a movie, right?

>amphetamine overdose
[Citation Needed]

Yeah, I hate that school of thought. A cunt in life is a cunt after death and it's alright to call them out on that.

>tons of people say Bruce Lee was an arrogant dildo
So where did Bruce Lee ever say that he would cripple Muhammad Ali? In fact, he said the opposite.

HE NEVER BRAGS ABOUT ANYTHING HE CAN'T BACK UP

>Bruce doesn't come off as a buffoon in this.
>He was using his entourage on the set of his own show to stroke his ego
>Cliff puts him in his place

So you say he wasn't acting like a buffoon, only to describe in accuracy the scenes where he was acting like a buffoon...?

Are you a buffoon?

>Bruce Lee said shit about Muhammad Ali
>actually said Muhammad Ali would kill him in a fight

Don't lie. We're not saying to wank Bruce Lee, but he was depicted as a complete joke in that movie. Saying otherwise is retarded or trolling.

Yep.
>muh Luke is OOC! REEEEE
But if it's Bruce Lee...
>it's just a movie, lol, don't get your panties in a bunch

REMINDER THAT BRUCE LEE'S DAUGHTER HOLDS THE ESTATE AND HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE QT FOR JUST ADDING BRUCE LEE

>movie called ONCE UPON A TIME in Hollywood
>omg why isnt everything depicted like it was in reality?!

He NEVER said he could beat Muhammad Ali to the point of crippling him.

He also avoids fights more often than not, which is why his haters say he's not really a fighter.

>wrestler

Can we cool it with the wrestler meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsi1RNgqQa0

Because everything else was depicted real, from Manson to Cliff (based on a real stuntman) save for Bruce Lee, who was treated as a joke.

Is Joe not aware IT'S FRICKIN FANTASY?!

>Jonathan Haidt to Sean Carrol to Johann Hari
So pseuds and jews?

see

>dude alpha brain lmao

>sticking up for commie manlet bugpeople in 2019
was 4channel a mistake?

>implying anyone worthwhile on Yea Forums gives a fuck about Onions Wars

how can you get upset over the depiction of some shrimp dicked chinaman who died from a drug overdose 50 years ago lmao

From the controversy I expected some kind of one sided beating but he straight up hopped out of the car ready to keep going.

Do NOT tell me what to see. You're not my eyes so stop pretending to be them cause all I see is a fucking nigger who is about to get curb stomped right now!

It's because /pol/ thinks it's baste how muh white Aryan (actually a Jew) beat up /r/AsianMasculinity.

>dehumanize nazis

AHAHAHAHAHA

>bruce lee was arrogant

OHNONONONONOO :(

>the whole front page was flooded by it
So the "worthwhile" posters are the minority of Yea Forums then?

>Because everything else was depicted real, from Manson

The Manson cult was taken out by two guys in reality?

>muh daydream
Long ago refuted.

Only half an hour earlier a black man makes a white man suck his dick while naked walking through snow torturing and killing him.
Good point retard.

ozy.com/true-story/debunking-quentin-tarantinos-mockery-of-bruce-lee/95956

what happened IRL was a wrestler, Gene LeBell, fucking up Bruce Lee then Bruce Lee taking lessons from him afterwards

>humblebrag
>publicly showing off an IQ test as if it proves something

and that same dick gets shot off

It was a one-sided beating, what the fuck were you watching?

>shrugs off kick
>slams him to the car door
>blocks all his strikes
>punches his chest
>makes fun of his cat noise

It's disrespect of the highest order.

why should I respect a man who has a dick the size of a grain of rice?

Kinda like sensitive boomer Elvis fags

Colby Covington

Attached: cm punk ethered by base colby covington.jpg (1045x922, 115K)

That's funny, Gene LeBell himself remembers that story quite differently.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJoCtd_cblQ

>calls him a world-class martial artist
>says he's a good guy
>asks him to train him in judo

Also:

>implying Clint Booth//the stuntman he was based on knew judo

>Joe Rogan
>his own opinions on anything other than dude weed dmt lmao and killing Elks
He just says what the other person would like to hear.

Yes, so it's about 50/50.

Oh, so you went from "It wasn't that one-sided" to "Nah, he doesn't need respect".

My, how the goalpost has booked it.

>implying any of that disproves that Gene LeBell fucked up Bruce Lee

Jorge Masvidal is a lifelong wrestler who was planning to pursue it before finding about the UFC.

It's why he fucking felt comfortable about doing that. Because he'd fucking be able out scramble and survive with Askren.

CM Punk vs. Anyone in the UFC is Brad Pitt vs. Bruce Lee IRL.

If you have to ask which one of them is CM Punk, you're as delusional as CM Punk.

different poster, I don't give a fuck, all asian men deserve to be emasculated they are creepy little shits

Based. It’s obvious. All this time of infighting, being angry at girls getting black. White bros, it’s time we unite with black bros to take down the real threat to humanity, women! Afterwards we can focus on what we really want. Feminizing ourself for our black bros. White boi asshole and big black cock are meant to be. Who’s with me!?

Gene LeBell never fought Bruce Lee on set, you fucking TMZ-regurgitating retard. You'd rather believe an online RAG than hear the actual words from Gene himself.

Why the fuck would he call Bruce Lee a world-class martial artist if he thought he was a joke?

Well, obviously

>except, y'know
>nobody, besides white supremacists
>evil figures in history
>it's sorta frustrating that you
Could you sound like any more of a redditor faggot if you tried? Maybe throw a 'hey folks' in there? Fuck off kike

I don't give a fuck about what you think either, you're obviously stupid.

keep crying asianmasculinity

>wow, your post totally contradicts a post i saw a year ago
You are fucking autistic. You realize there is more than one person on this board, right? You have to go back

I'm talking to the majority of Yea Forums. Buzz off to your feet threads.

Wtf I hate Bruce lee now.

asian men are camp, creepy little men though

>muh wrestler
>muh grappling
>knee to the face

Again, cool it with the wrestler meme.

>no proof
>died while taking some drugs from bimbos
lol

Elk and Ju-Jitsu are proven to boost mental performance.

So you were okay with Rey's portrayal and Bruce Lee's portrayal? Because that's the only way your logic can make sense.

Yea Forums isn't one person you bona fide RETARD

see

>Cool it with the wrestler meme.
>When the two people who made the Cuban knee were a Olympic Silver medalist in freestyle wrestling and one of the most skilled wrestlers in MMA.

Hitler was basically retarded though. He made many retarded decisions.

IT WAS A FUCKING DAY DREAM

>Brock Lesnar, a nationally ranked amateur wrestler, got decimated by strikers
>Chuck Liddell in his prime won from mostly strikes

Again, cool it with the wrestling meme.

>your logic
I didn't say that shit you fucking spastic, what the hell is wrong with you? No one here cares about 'Rey' whoever the fuck that is, you're quoting some random teenager who posted on this board a year ago and acting like we can be held to it. You're deranged

Didn't Gene make Steven Seagal shit his pants with a choke hold?

>muh daydream
Long ago refuted.

talking about your IQ is peak cringe

>no one cares about Rey
Yet you're perfectly fine with Tarantino making a Gary Stu.

Yes, and he said as much. He never said he had an on-set fight with Bruce Lee and says he's humble at that.

>Got decimated by strikers
>Cain a lifelong wrestler who ranked higher than Brock managed.
>Overeem who actually started as a top position grappler and clinch fighter and actually won the K-1 by cheating his way through.

Chuck Liddel was a college wrestler.

you are genuinely one of the dumbest posters I've seen on this board in quite some time, congratulations.
>inb4 i was just pretending to be retarded

I DIDN'T SAY THAT WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM

rogan is such a manlet bitch at heart. based schaub

> actually won the K-1 by cheating his way through.
The forums were already dying at that point but man I remember the fucking salt from the JKICK crowd.

>He is a skilled pugilist

Attached: 1438362661354.jpg (236x199, 5K)

>It's literally impossible for Bruce Lee to have been kind of full of himself for one day in front of some nobody stuntmen
I thought we were collectively past the Bruce Lee dicksucking phase

>Joe Rogan
Literally who?
Tarantula couldn't be more based than he is.

>Rey from Star Wars was just a joke, bro
peak retard.

>Mayweather beat UFC's cash cow up
>made more money than MMA fighters and muh wrestling

i see zero evidence here
watch the movie again
brads character starts a cigarette at high noon, looks to the sky, scene change to bruce lee, changes back and the cigarette is barely burnt with brad still on the roof fixing leos antenna.
eat shit and die twitter faggot.

You really didn't realize how stupid that Brock Lesnar line was did you?

>Bruce Lee getting beat up by Brad Pitt was just a joke, bro
peak retard

well too bad you are not truly intelligent then

There's zero evidence that it was a dream.
Watch the movie again.
Leo mentions why Brad can't get hired. Brad has the flashback as to why featuring the guy who won't hire him.
End of.

Rogan are we talking about hollywood?
chill the fuck out

>sorry about that bruce
>come to this party and i'll make it up to you

>muh grappling
>he was taken down by strikes

You don't realize how stupid your posts are getting, huh?

>it's okay when a white man is being the Gary Stu
>but if it's a black man or Asian man, Yea Forums REEEEEEEs

COPE

>bragging with 127 IQ
I have 140 and often feel dumb and useless, but at least Im not oblivious

Attached: seriously.jpg (340x565, 56K)

Joe didn't have a problem with Cliff Booth beating Bruce Lee. He did have a problem with Bruce Lee acting like a knob and saying things he wouldn't say normally.

did I say anything about the tortellini flick?
All I'm saying is that your comparison is retarded as fuck.

Did he make it?

Well, too bad for Bruce! Brad Pitt had training in... in..

Uh, dancing? Fucking uggos?

Attached: 1564052325942.jpg (178x264, 20K)

Did you really not know Cain and Overreem were primarily clinch and takedown grapplers?

Stop shitposting about unrelated topics to the thread then.

>All I'm saying is that your comparison is retarded as fuck.

No, it's not. It perfectly illustrates Yea Forums's double standards regarding Mary Sues/Gary Stus, you illiterate mongoloid.

/thread

I wouldnt bet on Bruce Lee against average construction worker, let alone average professional fighters...

ur a retard

Yeah, they sure used their "WRESTLING" and "GRAPPLING" in those matches.

>He wouldn't say normally.
The dude was infamous for letting his shit talking get ahead of his sense because he wanted to sell himself.

I guess manlets gotta stick together

>some random stuntman can take down the guy that helped birth MMA and the UFC

Nigga, you high.

Cain outwrestled Brock and beat the shit out of him in the clinch.

Overreem dragged Brock into a clinch and proceeded to mash him with clinch knees.

shieet we have the same iq

Attached: 1563828869193.jpg (300x400, 13K)

>The dude was infamous for letting his shit talking get ahead of his sense
>HE SAID THAT HE'D CRIPPLE MUHAMMAD ALI
>In an interview, Lee said that Muhammad Ali would kill him

One of these things is not like the other...

If he's infamous for as much, you should have an easy time posting an example or two.

This is what happens when you get your information from blind items and the rumor mill instead of interviews and video evidence.

There was a lot of evidence that he was an egomaniac. Just watch one of his interviews. He obviously thought very highly of himself.

Go ahead and post one instead.

>There was a lot of evidence that he was an egomaniac.
[Citation Needed]

haha mine is 145 dumb dumb I'm smarter than u haha lol get owned

Attached: 1502298982888.jpg (242x200, 6K)

Sure. When he shit talked the entire San Fransisco martial arts community and after getting himself in everyone's bad book proceeded to continue to talk shit about how badly be would beat the shit out of the guy they were sending to teach him a lesson.

He was an X of color, so he should be accorded the respect worthy of a religious icon. No fictional depictions of him portraying him in a disrespectful manner please.

yeah, compared to someone with 190, I am. having sex with your mother, however, would be act of bestiality on my part

And I would bet my balls he would be able to dominate the Featherweight division.

>outwrestled
Look at all the wrestling Cain is doing to Brock!

Attached: Cain Velasquez Punch.jpg (259x194, 12K)

>brainlets complaining about iq
every time like clockwork

>he allegedly did this without me citing where I got the information and who was the guy he was shittalking

Seems legit.

You can just admit you had no idea what you were talking about.

The fight consisted of Cain pushing Brock into the fence smashing him from the clinch and finishing on the ground from back.

Look at all the wrestling Overeem is doing to Brock! If by wrestling you mean wrestling your fist into Brock's temple.

Attached: Alistair-Overeem-vs-Brock-Lesnar-UFC-141_9589-748x370.jpg (748x370, 59K)

>I'm not interested in Stalingrad
>HOLD STALINGRAD AT ALL COSTS

Google Bruce Lee and Wong Jack Man. Even Lee himself apologized years later about it because he was just trying to get students for his school.

Post one of his interviews? Go watch one on YouTube

Bruce Lee had 120 pounds at best. No matter how skilled you are, unless you have a gun, you don't stand a chance against larger opponent who has at least basic training like Cliff.
I wouldn't be so sure, but Id love to see him fight today

Nah, you retarded bruv

>smashing
Soooo... not wrestling? Because wrestling and grappling doesn't include fist contact.

Well, my sensei from about ten years ago said that he was not in any way a great martial artist. Most of the guys that worked with him were better. Chuck Norris and Jim Harrison could have basically broken him like a twig. He was not ever the top of the game.

Yeah, Bruce Lee was a buffoon in the movie, which was a *fictional* retelling of a historical event. Does Rogan know that Sharon Tate actually does get brutally murdered in real life? And that Cliff and Rick Dalton weren't real people? It's a fictionalization of some real people. It was a funny scene, too.

I honestly usually like Rogan, but this is a stupid comment.

The fight where Bruce actually won and Won Jack Man jacked the fuck out of his life?

That fight consisted of Overreem working Brock to the fence, fending off sloppy shots and finishing him in the clinch with knees.

Just stop because you got wrestlefucked as a child

>likes discussing star wars
>Buzz off
reddit phoneposter

holy mother of cope

>No matter how skilled you are, unless you have a gun, you don't stand a chance against larger opponent who has at least basic training like Cliff.

Nigger, we've been through this.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

>Because wrestling and grappling doesn't include fist contact.

Attached: 552228486642.png (895x916, 1.25M)

>No matter how skilled you are, unless you have a gun, you don't stand a chance against larger opponent who has at least basic training like Cliff.
Dude, almost every MMA GOAT has been a manlet who faced much larger guys. Actually, in MMA the size advantage is even more palpable because bigger guys actually do know how to utilize their strengths while in a street fight nobody knows what they're doing.

>muh grappling
>most of the offense was them smashing Brock's brain in because he lacks punch resistance due to all his years fake fighting

Attached: download (3).jpg (265x190, 9K)

Which doesn't change the fact that he basically shit talked his way into the shit list of everyone in the martial arts community and didn't actually win that well.

Even he admitted that the fight was basically a sloppy brawl and why he started developing JKD and that he was a complete ass during the entire affair.

MMA isn't wrestling you retard. Obviously, you've never wrestled in the amateurs if you believe it includes fist contact.

Fucking retard.

>Except, y'know, Hitler was the most one of the most evil figures in history.

AHAHAHAHAHA
You know, I can't still believe there are people utterly retarded enough who believe that the Holocaust happened.
Dude, it's 2019, what the fuck are you doing ?

Attached: Pol curse is real.png (1862x1324, 213K)

see >HE NEVER BRAGS ABOUT ANYTHING HE CAN'T BACK UP

He's NEVER going to brag about crippling Muhammad Ali, Quentin. You were a retard to include that line.

You get the shit clubbed out of you in wrestling.

>larger brains means more cleverer
dumbass

>wrestling
>includes fist contact

Reminder that gay jiu-jjitsu without fist contact is what allowed the Gracie Hunter to win against all three Gracies.

manny is super heavyweight compared to bruce, come on
> almost every MMA GOAT has been a manlet
all of whom are much larger than bruce lee

Only people that decisively give me trouble to this day in a spar are wrestlers. I still resent them ever since I was forced to use their rules in competition once. Motherfucker the very idea that I can't stick you in an amrbar is sickening. Fucking useless discipline if you can go "no wait" when I've got your arm.

You've confused amateur wrestling with pro rasslin, you inbred fuck.

>manny is super heavyweight compared to bruce
Manny was decking guys at featherweight, you retard.

>all of whom are much larger than bruce lee
But that's not the point. The point is that size very rarely, if ever trumps skill advantage. Even in sports where the big guys actually know how to fight and use their reach to their advantage.

Meanwhile, in reality...

youtube.com/watch?v=QNlQQ-SX3X4

You ever wrestle before? You get clubbed to shit.

It's only illegal if it looks like a punch. Aggressively going for the collar tie doesn't count.

>Punching is what allowed Sakuraba to win.
And you went too far now trolling. Bringing Saku into this stupidity.

Manny Pacquiao won his first few championships at Bruce Lee's 130 pound weight class (featherweight).

He was arguably at his prime too (he was at his fastest at that weight for obvious reasons).

It doesn't always work and well, it's convenient to say that's not an armbar. When it's really locked-in, there's no getting out.

Clubbed is not punched to the head, retard.

You've already moved your goalpost several times. You've lost 10 posts ago.

>you

Attached: 1553822425863.jpg (868x2664, 1.46M)

All the Gracies could do is lie down and take it because they couldn't handle Sakuraba's kicks and strikes and standup.

Jiu-Jitsu only works against people who don't know what they're doing.

Yeah. the intellectual lightweights of /pol/.

Pretty clear that he was punching that one Gracie though

There's a way to dress-down jui jitsu in a straight up fight. Especially if you're bigger than your opponent. Actually grappling with them? Bad idea. Beating them physically and ignoring their ground game since, they're not actually going to try to fight you there?

Bye.

Although I honestly don't see anything bad with questioning anything that happened in history, I am pretty sure that all /pol/ anti holocaust points have been proven wrong by JIDF long time ago

>The point is that size very rarely, if ever trumps skill advantage
why do we have weight categories then? all im saying is that bruce was movie star first and martial artist second. his movies have wrongly raised him to status of some unbeatable god on earth. it just isn't true. even if he was best under 120 pounds of all time he wouldn't stand a chance against 200 pounds boxer. and he wasn't the best. it is just myth

>I am pretty sure that all /pol/ anti holocaust points have been proven wrong by JIDF long time ago
like?

From what I remember hearing back then (I'm fucking old), Chuck was the only one able to keep up with Bruce in sparring.

>he doesn't know about dojo wars
Bruce was hardly the only one at fault here.

Bruce was terrified of Jim Harrison. What you remember is fair and well I'm 30. What I know is mostly hearsay but it is from dudes that were champions in their sport at the time. The scariest guy by most accounts was JIm Harrison. Chuck was incredibly fast and superior to Bruce.

Retards.

it makes /r/asianmasculinity seeth so we like it

No. You Google it, then post it, then we'll talk. You made the claim. Don't send me off to fill in the gaps of your story. The reason you need me to do the leg work is because evidence of Lee's bloated ego is largely immaterial. You're using his renounciation of traditional martial arts (the very likes of which have been echoed in this thread) in favor of more effective and complete styles as proof that he thought himself a one-man army.

Was mandela evil too then?

I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS A DAYDREAM YOU RETARDED NIGGER

>Even Lee himself apologized

Get this ego-maniac out of here! The nerve of this guy...