URRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

URRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

Attached: picture1-61_7539.png (300x350, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greatest-freak-out-ever.fandom.com/wiki/Stephen_Quire
youtube.com/watch?v=PH48vi0Eh-4
youtube.com/watch?v=XW0u5xrfiac
youtube.com/watch?v=_uerPDWpSZE
youtube.com/watch?v=h0-WO6xRbAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your hands are dirty

YOU'RE dirty

200 thousand people want to know why you put a remote up your butt

Kill yourself faggot scum

kino video, but it's definitely fake. Imagine telling your brother to film you doing this to became internet famous for about 5 minutes.

>it has it's own wiki

greatest-freak-out-ever.fandom.com/wiki/Stephen_Quire

youtube.com/watch?v=PH48vi0Eh-4

They're still fucking making them, why? Aren't they like 30 years old now?

If you ever beloieved this was real you’re legitimately retarded. Doesn’t matter how old you were.

clearly you haven't met any mmo players

QUIT CALLING ME SQUIRREL BOY

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

stinky

It's been pathetic since around episode 20, can't believe they're STILL going.
They're relatively believable compared to some other famous freak-out videos.

For a guy who plays World of Warcraft, he's got a great body

I bet the first one was real

Because they're still fucking hilarious. He's actually a great comedic actor.

I DIDN'T
YOU EDITED IT TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I DID, YOU FAG

the first few are comparatively very well acted compared to the rest where it's clear that he's hamming it up. even if it's fake you have to be pretty unhinged to do that stuff with that much authenticity

SHUDDDUP QUIT ACTING LIKE A DIFFERENT PEROSN IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA CUZ YOU PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT....TOOOO

you! when's your birthday?

Attached: 1565099293778.jpg (1134x480, 29K)

His girlfriend/actress has a fat ass, the fact he'sdoing a freakoutvideo and not rutting her on xtube proves he's gay.

>he thinks the original was fake
>he thinks that every video that followed isn't just a feeble attempt for the family to save face for having such an embarassing, autistic child
>haha you see we rehearse these videos it isn't real haha fooled you haha
Where is rehearsal footage for the original then?

youtube.com/watch?v=XW0u5xrfiac

"WHY DID HE POINT AT ME WHEN HE SAID GAY!?"

OK I laughed....also wtf is the happiness company?

>tfw unironcally had freak outs like this as a teenager

one time when I was 15 I had a big argument with my mom so I waited until everyone was asleep, locked my door, then at 2AM I turned my amp up to max volume and started playing the master of puppets riff and woke up the entire neighborhood

lol that's fucking hilarious

This. Just watched the first one and it's a lot more authentic than I remember. Starting with the second one, they immediately become a lot more staged, seemingly. The first is the only one where he gets so pissed that he can hardly talk, and does off-the-cuff weird shit. In every subsequent one he has lines that sound scripted, like they tried to write funny shit for him to say.

All this talk about the freakout guy and none about how fucking loaded that family is.

His best work.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uerPDWpSZE

Yea Forums is fair game now, redshitter
any attempts at censoring the garbage like this you don't like means your JOTC work is exposed

give me a break man I was 12

Man they were really trying to recapture the magic of the original with this one.

jesus, that ass

No one will believe this but my grandpa took us on a cruise in 2011 before I had a cellphone (even though I was 17 at the time) and we got off the boat in the Bahamas and while I was walking down the boardwalk I saw Stephen with that pissed off look on his face. Wanted to turn and follow but I was scared of losing my family as I had already fallen behind. This is my biggest regret that I never got a picture since I had a digital camera with me. Really pisses me off to this day and now I'm a 25 year old virgin next week.

eh i believe you i guess. Are you certain it was him?

Not a great actress but she's got quite an ass. So does Stephen actually.

Dude I've watched the videos so much I can quote them from memory. I would unironically bet my life it was him. I was within 10 feet. I could have recorded him and had a video but he might have pushes me in the water so I didn't. Worst part was going home and seeing #20 uploaded a few days later and knowing it was him for sure.

Good for a white girl maybe, but not very fat...

Damn

Attached: chrome_2019-08-10_02-29-49.png (1444x825, 775K)

time? i dont want to see all that retarded zoomer shit

Hot.

based

why do /pol/tards freak out like this?

hell yea

Is that Culkin

Stephen's ass is in the OP pic.

>and then thr guitar clapped

youtube.com/watch?v=h0-WO6xRbAo

>the remote control on the left side of the screen
Kinography

>steals mum's scooter