Europeans matches to be stopped so players can break their Ramadan fast

Congrats, bundesliga, this is groundbreaking!

Attached: IMG_20220412_131440.jpg (1080x1451, 228.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Group#Ownership
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_Investment_Authority#Volkswagen
twitter.com/camcamdamn/status/1149311833091780609
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is fuckin insane.

just nuke this gay fucking earth. everything is horrible now.

Someone explain the rules of Ramadan breakfasting?

Religions are retarded lol

It's not even a real fast. You just have huge meals before and after the sun rises and sets. Most people gain weight during Ramadan

what firebombing does to a mf

>suspend games when a player or ref gets insulted
>stop marches for Ramadan breaks
Joke league

>sells his teams to arabs
joke league

I'm not sure how the fuck you think this is acceptable at all unless you're a turk or something. Sure, maybe England isn't in the best position to throw stones, but what your league is doing is lunacy.

Where did I say its acceptable?

Can't wait for the bundesliga to stop a match so a jewish player go to the restrooms and bite the peepee of a newborn baby.

Then maybe stop with the "no u" defense?

Why if it is making an excellent point?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAA

Attached: 1642002635610.jpg (1446x1462, 160.97K)

schizo

Like Qatari involvement in VW Group?

VW is owned by the Porsche family, Paki

>30 seconds of stoppage
HOLY FUCKING SHIT EUROPE IS OVER!!!!!

>helping a muslim break his food commandments

how is this not based and christ-pilled?

Ah yes, here copes the Kraut rat cope when exposed as a sinister lying shithouse cunt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Group#Ownership

Absolutely cucked beyond recognition. Just nuke the entire continent.

>suspend games when a player or ref gets insulted
Their refs deserve it too, they're somehow worse than ours. This got a penalty last week.

Attached: 1649267526865.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

He's helping fulfil them, you brainlet.

>Porsche SE is a German multinational corporation primarily known as a holding company of Volkswagen Group
> Porsche SE is headquartered in Zuffenhausen, a city district of Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg and is majority owned by the Austrian-German Porsche-Piëch family.

Delusional Paki has no clue what he is talking about.

remember when 2 german teams just started passing it to each other for a few minutes in protest of an owner being called a son of a bitch? lol

imagine thinking a group of people who believe in the concept of sexual morality and that women are women and men are men, are your enemy.

the disciples of Dawkins are your enemy.

once sun sets at mecca or your local area, you say a prayer and have some food and a drink because you have had nothing since dawn. football players probably have some carbohydrate drink for a sugar boost and some caffeine.

>imagine thinking a group of people who believe in the concept of sexual morality and that women are women and men are men, are your enemy.
you mean the ones who worship a child rapist? This utter nonsense where you can only have one enemy at a time is fucking retarded and you're retarded for this post.

It's so funny seeing Secular Europe bending itself over muslims demands, after decades of shitting on Christianity.

Fritz shit in full cope mode. I'd slash your throat if I were you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_Investment_Authority#Volkswagen

it's nothing new

Attached: ss-composite-image-2017-3-16-21-50_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg (1024x536, 52.99K)

Just cuck my shit up.

Christians are accepting as fuck, this will be their demise. Take a walk at middle east to see if they're accepting of other cultures, they'll tell you to fuck off.

the bong has humiliated you here

in practise the vast majority of monotheistic religious people are the same. they believe in family, sexual morality, and the objectivity of good and evil. they don't live in a Dawkins delusion where they think a dot mass of the entire universe, firstly existed for no reason, then exploded for no reason, and then with the passage of time (which started existing as a concept for no reason) resulted in us having this conversation right now. and they don't then excuse actual sexual abuse as meaningless atoms banging into each other, like the atheist's spiritual king does.

>sexual morality
*rapes a child and deems it to be the most morally perfect act in human history*

do the rest of the players kneel when this happens?

Attached: 1468364105640.jpg (600x450, 18.95K)

Europe bent for christianism for centuries. It brought the world no good the same way islam and copeligions aren't helping besides some comfort thinking that when you die you go to Heaven, bullshit. I'm tired of seeing good people paying the price with their lives so evil people stay unaffected. What fucking god is this that brutally kills the undeserving?

>It brought the world no good
One of the most delusion things ever spoken.

>you mean the ones who worship a child rapist?
there's a higher rate of paedophilia in europe than the middle east with both your governments and churches (not to mention royal family) covering up and protecting their crimes. you guys love paedophilia so much that you even ignore it when other ethnic minorities in your country start copying you with it (rotherham) lol. and you are all first world countries with far less poverty, crime, homelessness and far more educated, so it's even worse when this gets broken down. there are more CONVICTED child molester and rapists among BNP and EDL members (higher actual number, and rate) than pakistanis.

UMA DELICIA

hehe

Let me help you.

Attached: 2022-04-12_185717.png (389x179, 5.49K)

It was so good that one of your kings created another religion just so he could divorce his wife and marry as many times as he wanted.

He says, from nonce country

Attached: 20220412_105758.jpg (1080x289, 111.08K)

I'm not English, but if anything you're proving that Catholicism was good for the world since the alternative was a homicidal maniac murdering wives at a whim. Retard.

Still not English.

how many hours have you spent researching this subject?

Attached: 1501552294607.gif (352x288, 2.02M)

Lmao
You've literally supported my claim, you fucking braindead shitsmear.

Attached: kraut btfo.jpg (1071x251, 59.42K)

How is this a problem?

Its still owned by the Porsche family. Your claim was from the beginning total nonsense and irrelevant.

Look at this list and see how many conservative, rightwing, brexit, Christian nationalist and EDL members have been arrested for paedophilia over the last few years.

ask yourself why no white Christian Brit ever discusses this.

it's because they have one the highest rate of paedophilia among the world and the only reason they cried about rotherham for years (while ignoring way more rapes committed by christians) is not because they care about children's safety, it's because they're so sick and paedopholic that they consider a girl who got raped by a non christian to dirty for them to rape.

again, look at that list and see how many paedos are among the conservatives and brexit supporters, and yet they never bring that up.

here's the list

twitter.com/camcamdamn/status/1149311833091780609

years and it's honestly one of the most traumatizing things i've ever read up on. these are well educated 1st worlders, not a bunch of people living in the bush eating cow shit. yet their child rape is through the roof.

>Your claim was from the beginning total nonsense and irrelevant.
My claim?
>Like Qatari involvement in VW Group?
You've literally proven it true, you utter spastic. kek
Please just kill yourself and do the world a favour.

You compared a 17% claim in Volkswage to Arabs outright owning englisch lubs. You're disingenious and full of shit.

you should just admit you got it wrong and close the tab, hans

Nice backup VPN, Paki

>can't drink water
>not a real fast

No. I claimed Qatar were involved in VW Group, which they are. You were adamant they weren't. I proved they were. You stupidity supported my claim, and now you're in full cope mode rather than killing yourself, which is what you should be doing right now.

I go days without drinking anything just for fun sometimes. It's not hard until like day 3.

I think it's fine. Football shoud be like basketball or NFL. Maybe take a short break of 5 minutes in each time so players can play their best