Embrace modernity

Embrace modernity.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09-16-36-38_1.jpg (671x512, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yrmRKyfu2fk
youtu.be/xSZqX5Io6AY
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
news.gallup.com/poll/259571/americans-greatly-overestimate-gay-population.aspx
theverge.com/2017/11/9/16628754/glaad-study-tv-lgbtq-characters-diversity
whatweknow.inequality.cornell.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-well-being-of-transgender-people/
thefederalist.com/2017/08/17/heres-list-monuments-liberals-want-tear-far/
dailysignal.com/2017/07/03/im-pediatrician-transgender-ideology-infiltrated-field-produced-large-scale-child-abuse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1565386918313.jpg (680x381, 74K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09-16-48-21_1.jpg (675x1002, 140K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09-16-48-28_1.jpg (678x793, 127K)

we get it you're offended go dilate

Is this going to happen to the Invader Zim movie coming out on Netflix?

This was great and picked up where the original left on without misgiving a bit. I feel bad for you anons that let your constant crybaby tears prevent you from enjoying good shit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09-16-48-38_1.jpg (666x967, 163K)

drumpftard incels on suicide watch

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09-16-48-50_1.jpg (668x940, 152K)

>Degenerate in the 90's
>Degenerate today

Rocko's modern life was always garbage

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09-16-49-00_1.jpg (674x853, 127K)

Tranny scum

Attached: 1563577515511.gif (600x404, 1.91M)

Faggots are like 2-3% of the population. Trannies are less than 1%. Why are they pushed so much by the (((media)))?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09-16-49-09_1.jpg (682x1137, 171K)

>Netflix
oh boy, more propaganda to help me embrace the apocalypse

Netflix Film sure tweeted a lot about one measly cartoon episode

>out of all the good nickolodeon shows they pick rocko's modern life
what a huge fucking waste

The fact that s.o.y. is word filtered but incel isn't tells you all you need to know about (((who))) runs this site.

Attached: EBdUbTuX4AIP-Tf.jpg (700x849, 57K)

Me on the right

I AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW! I AM BETTER THAN BOTH THE SALAMI AND THE BOLOGNA COMBINED!

Attached: cheese.jpg (241x209, 7K)

Geniuses and talented Chad's are like less than percent of the population. Yet they are seen frequently in movies because they are interesting and unique

as someone whos sucked and fucked several trannies (and a few gays) I can assure they are are not interesting people

That's not what modernity is.

Sneeds Feed and Seed Also Known As Sneed's Fuck and Suck
Hit like and subscribe below for more content

Netflix got it for an insanely low price (Inavder Zim too) because Nickelodeon refused to air these abortions.

It's LITERALLY Nickelodeon's waste. They kept the stronger specials.

Attached: D9T8B8TUYAA8HCw_1.jpg (540x555, 40K)

>Ralph Bighead was supposed to be Joe Murray's self insert in the original series
>now makes the character trans and tells the audience to embrace change
is he about to become a troon?

soi is filtered because it was spammed relentlessly

>cosmo transitions
>doesn’t change his name to Wanda
What’s the point

>let go of the past
>reboots 20 year old cartoon

its a trend. they'll move past it once the dems get into office, a law is past, and a new big problem overshadows it.

that being said they're a protected class so you should really get over it as soon as possible otherwise the hate is just gonna burn a hole through your soul and then we're gonna have to lock you up in a cell for your whole life because you decided to snap and shoot 20 innocent people.

Incel isn't?

Go dilate

Isn't it?

Attached: 71ztNjrAcjL.jpg (1400x2129, 217K)

Dilate, /pol/tards. Trans people exist and you're gonna have to get used to that.

Or just stay SEETHING for the rest of your life, I guess. That works too. Just don't hurt anyone like you guys like to do.

Invader Zim is patient zero for the reddit's autism.

Dilate.

does Netflix's twitter account normally have to spend 20 posts explaining their decisions or is just the backlash on this

>a law is past
what law?
What is this whole government fellatio post?

You will never be a real girl

Attached: 1565397237560.png (738x669, 186K)

>tfw the zim movie doesn’t come out until next week

>Trans people exist and you're gonna have to get used to that.

But only 55% keep choosing to exist...

The only replies lmao

Attached: 897AEE0E-59A5-4FB0-98E4-E73EB3E33519.jpg (750x865, 452K)

I'm not going to lie, this special blackpilled me hard.

Nice ass

They did this because it bombed.

If you go read the thread no one is even talking about Rocko. It's all wine moms and thots bitching about the OA cancellation.

Attached: D-7Wt35VUAAjZcT.jpg (1400x1067, 104K)

>tranny
>keeps his manly as fuck voice
this is 100% guaranteed to backfire and get slammed on twitter by lefties

Attached: 41991048_1751048995021631_2364816178657886208_n.png (834x960, 346K)

Haha yeah, imagine being so triggered by a tV show that you post about it on a social forum! Good thing no /pol/tards ever do that! *looks at the literal thread we're posting in*

>Most significantly, Rachel's trans identity isn't exploited as a punchline, unlike the long history of offensive and stereotyped representations of the trans community across film and TV.
Such as...?

Mrs Doubtfire is probably the most notable example.

Were are living in clownworld you have 2 choices as a sane man. Laugh or Cry.

Thanks for telling me the whole plot of the episode netflix now I dont need to subscribe and watch it myself.

Attached: 1562721710189.png (637x478, 135K)

what happens if you don't dilate

Attached: 1554249343363.jpg (400x400, 31K)

What?

Sons of Anarchy

Loony Tunes

Mrs Doubtfire

You know, good shows/movies.

Attached: Venus_Van_Damm.jpg (794x695, 108K)

You don't want to know. Trust me.

The body tries to heal itself.

i think the issue here is that most sane people are posting because its gay.
this guy(?) is posting because its not gay enough

Ace Ventura pet detective

The hole seals itself because it's just a giant fucking stab wound.

F-fommerly?

Attached: 1565390221210.jpg (1383x1842, 845K)

but the character in the film wasn't a transgender.
from what I remember he just dressed as a woman to stay with his kids

>dilate
Once again the left co-opts yet another meme, screaming "no u" without being capable of anything else. Sad!

Would you not be able to piss?

Sounds like someone is cranky because they haven't dilated yet. Dilate, Trumptard.

Incel

dilate and seethe soiboy

What's with trannies and dressing like caricatures of 1950s housewives? They even dressed the alien cartoon tranny like one.

what the hell does deadnaming mean?

Aw, did my post trigger your delicate little snowflake feelings? Maybe you should retreat back to your safe space if you can't handle your feefees getting hurt.

When you call a trans person by their pre-transition name

at this rate netflix is going to have to bioengineer an actual third gender to keep their material progressive enough to not go bankrupt.

why does anyone pay for netflix at this point? and morebimportantly, why would any non subscriber choose to subscribe at this point? netflix appears to be crashing the plane. with no survivors.

>no u no u
yawn

What's up with Netflix and Rocko's modern life?

based

If Netflix gave a shit about appearing progressive then they wouldn't have cancelled Tuca & Bertie

crawl back to your cave, negroid.

It depends on how it heals.

Sometimes yes. Sometimes there is still a small hole where the urethra is.

>yet another "no u"
Come up with your own insults and then maybe I'll get offended

Sneed (formerly Chuck)

>Ugly guy reinvents himself as an ugly woman
>Dyes his hair an obnoxious colour
Atleast they got the pathology right lmao

>netflix appears to be crashing the plane. with no survivors.

Gif related is pretty much their modus operandi right now.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x205, 1.59M)

Like everything before the year 2000, who are you trying to fool, trannies and crossdressers have been a punchlines for ages

I, personally, am looking forward to the upcoming Ren and Stimpy tranny special, wherein Ren angrily cuts his own cock and balls off in a fit of seething autistic rage, then limps into the women's bathroom, seeping out blood, pus and shit from the wound he is feverishly, aggressively dilating by shoving Stimpy in and out of the wound and terrorises all the young girls.

Poor Mr. Bighead. Dude has had it rough his whole life.

Attached: 32EACBE7-2629-46EB-8158-2C431AFDA019.jpg (297x296, 23K)

That's like saying "but the character wasn't actually black, it was just a white dude doing blackface". That's still offensive you dense fuck.

Why are lefties so UTTERLY FUCKING OBSESSED with some broadhammer "lolol destroy the past!!" philosophy? Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Is everyone so fucking moronic as to not draw parallels between this and say, ISIS wrecking ancient ruins and shit? No past means a neutered culture and a controlled future. It's so fucking blatant and sadly most of you are already too fucking uneducated to realize ANY of it.

Crossdressing and transgenderism arent the same thing, you're the one being offensive you fucking dumb bigot

You sound triggered.

Because 50's housewife was the peak of femininity as the 60's was when women first started resenting their role. And started wearing pants and denim and shit.

youtu.be/yrmRKyfu2fk

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09-23-32-57_1.jpg (975x698, 92K)

Ironically a lot of their idea of what a woman is comes from extremely sexist stereotypes. One of several reasons why radfems absolutely loathe them.

>islamic militants destroying a countries history is the same as transgender people wanting to be seen as human

Lmao is this a copy paste from a subreddit or something

No shit you dumb fuck. Just like being in blackface and being black isn't the same thing either.

Crossdressing for comedic purposes is the transgender version of blackface.

Read the thread you lazy slut, dilate

Holy Pickle Rickle wielding a Hammer And Sickle, Batman! This transphobia in this thread is off the charts!

What happened in your life to make you all this hateful towards your fellow human beings? No one is born bigoted.

Pan is probably gonna praise the shit out of this lest he invoke the ire of his tranny landwhale podcast partner

he was impersonating a cis woman though, so if anything it's offensive to them.

They immediately associate "the past" with white 50s Americana and nothing else and remember only the bad parts while disregarding context and what we can all learn.

Which is odd, because there's plenty of ancient historical civilizations that lefties would love, had they dived into the subject

But being transgender isnt womanface? Why?

But Rocko didn't know her new name yet

Attached: 1565195260759.jpg (629x478, 123K)

the joke is islamists and trannies both aren't people and shouldn't be considered as such

John K. Is too busy getting me too'd right now.

Plus his latest cartoon was poorly received.
youtu.be/xSZqX5Io6AY

not going to read your clickbait, Netflix shill

>No one is born bigoted.

Attached: C9P08HcUAAEKtDe.jpg (639x870, 89K)

John k is unironically a creepy asshole and was never that talented, he got carried hard by his writing staff on ren and stimpy

Fucking retard, incel is spammed much MUCH more

Then just dilate

being transgender is the gender version of blackface.

I don’t share your hobbies, friend

fuck that, anything after season2 was complete and total shit. john is just a perfectionist and he did a good job on it and the voice work.
adult party cartoon show did suck though

what the fuck are you talkig about?
do you want sjw libtards to ruin more classic cartoons with their tranny interracial forced shit?
God, if they ever mess with pokemon i don't know what i would do..

There were some gems scattered throughout after john left

I think its george lucas syndrome, he needs someone to push him in the right direction and also limit him, work with others on a mutual level of respect and you'll get kino, anything where he is completely in charge will turn out like shit

>what law?
oh they'll make some limp wristed good boy points law about not mis gendering people or something. no one will care past the 2 years it comes out in.

OLD BAD
NEW GOOD

insanely high quality post, wtf

Attached: 1564435960308.png (876x1556, 1.22M)

Nobody cares. Everyone that doesn’t care is too stupid to see it.

Worlds gonna end just enjoy life.

Uh his hair has always been that color. Did you watch the show before? Of course not you probably weren't even alive when this show was still on.

>People won’t watch it, so they just tell the morals they were trying to teach us directly

>no one will care that they're arresting people for saying the 'wrong' words
no, people will remain pretty toasty about it.

Because men also do a better job at being women.

I'm so tired of this

Attached: 1537904548660.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

That fucking star.

He passes as the average American woman.

wow, its almost as if people feel comfortable around those that are similar to them! weird right?

Attached: 1551569793437.png (1000x1000, 86K)

Oh my fucking god, Netflix. We get it, she's trans. You don't need 12 tweets to remind us.

>she
C'mon now.

The holy trifecta.

>wheeliequeer
My fucking sides. What a freak and a kike to boot.

Cross dressing is a completely valid lifestyle different from being Transgender retard

Wow, how original. SpongeBob did it 13 years ago.

Attached: That's_No_Lady_36.png (1152x864, 1.62M)

Attached: 1534579163982.jpg (2671x2154, 697K)

Kill yourself queer

Sponge bob fags should be executed

Ralph obviously went insane after creating the world's largest still-life out of spoons and rock and this is how he copes.

Didn't Ralph have a deep baritone voice? I wonder if he'll still sound the same.

IGNORE TRANS SHIT. POST GREEN LEX LUTHOR

>t.goofy goober

Ralph what is the meaning of this

Attached: 150487374957.jpg (664x599, 45K)

The Last Jedi also had this postmodernist philosophy while using brand recognition to push this message.

Orwell said it best: those who control the past control the present, and those who control the present control the future.

MY SON IS A TRANNY FREAK AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH

Attached: 150487374958.jpg (200x178, 5K)

The only way they could redeem this is if it was revealed he was trans because of chemicals in the water turning the frigging frogs gay. Which isn't just a meme:

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

>destroying the idea of what it means to be a man or woman isn't somehow even worse than what ISIS does
you know it is

no it isn't lmao fuck off and die you weird fetishist

O
O
F

Rachel's (Formerly Ralph's)

He does sound the same actually.

So it's a really deep voiced tranny.

Trannies dominate women in every setting.

Attached: Plebbit tranny.png (1045x946, 111K)

so it the movie about rocko or the transfrog? how big of a deal is it? is netflix just using it as a marketing thing or is it really a big part of the movie?

It's a major part

Kill yourself faggot enabler

I don't buy that story for a single second

He was voiced by Joe Murray himself. I don’t know why he would make his own self-insert trans though.

alittle weird to wait so long to reveal that but whatever
cope fag, I;m not even going to watch it I was just curious

Nah fuck that he brought it on himself, he's the consumate boomer. While he sat for years silently in Conglomos middle management the chameleon brothers poisoned society and ruined everything he built, but he didn't want to be the first one to speak out and now he's got a castrated heshe instead of a son.

>cope
Nigger

Are you seriously trying to claim Robin Williams was a genuine cross dresser that lived the cross dressing lifestyle?

Because its funny, you guya arent giving the creators of rocko enough credit, theyre the type who are aware of how stupid politically correct pandering is, just read "how dr. Hutchinson got her hook." I guaruntee this is a tongue in cheek jab at how stupid modern identity politics have gotten.

transgenderism is the ultimate form of misogyny

discord
======
.gg/
======
HhDaAPQ

So it is the main character, right?

>A female character with a good hook
Heh

Trannies only exist through stereotypes.

>I'm a woman now
>How do I display that publicly?
>Makeup, a dress and high-heeled shoes, of course! Like all women!

checked

Damn I didn't know Noseferatu was a tranny

I don't watch TV much any more, but if you were to actually tally up the amount of trans characters to non trans characters, it would probably be 1 to 500,000 or even less. It just seems like literally every character is gay because you are an easily offended poltard with confirmation bias

>the Rachel plot
Is it a huge part of the special?

based take

So this tv special was just more jewish propaganda...

Ridiculous claim. The reason Americans think about a full quarter of the U.S. population is gay, despite LGBT combining to make up 4.5% of the population, is because there's a gay character shoehorned into every new sitcom and movie now, and they get such a massively disproportionate amount of media coverage/articles. Trannies make up 0.3% of the country, yet every fucking day I seem to see something on CNN or The Washington Post about trans this or trans that, it's fucking ridiculous.

news.gallup.com/poll/259571/americans-greatly-overestimate-gay-population.aspx

Attached: Gallup.png (900x600, 281K)

It's the last third of the special and the second third revolves around finding him, so yeah I would say it is.

I didn't think the Jungle Movie was all that great but now it's gonna end up turning into the best of all these reboot movies.

Why do trannies love drawing themselves as cute little cartoon characters when they're hideously fugly and unfuckable in real life?

Attached: 807.png (680x986, 471K)

based

I just don’t think something like Invader Zim works in 2019. That type of humor is really dated, but it still has its moments.

Because their twisted minds don't understand masculinity or femininity, only their carnival mirror perceptions of the two.

Is this post supposed to be a joke? How stupid are you?

>is because there's a gay character shoehorned into every new sitcom and movie now

It's from 2017, but according to this article, 6.4% of characters were LGBT
theverge.com/2017/11/9/16628754/glaad-study-tv-lgbtq-characters-diversity

Many of those are vanilla gay/lesbians. Only 3 were trans, out of the thousands of characters that appear in that year of television. Also they are mostly side characters or one off characters, you think you would have 3% of all TV shows staring a gay man if gay men are 3% of the population, but that is not the case. Like I said, it's confirmation bias

Actually I will fix an error, apparently there were 7 transgender characters, which is probably higher than the population ratio, however it is only natural that TV shows would gravitate towards current events, which includes LGBT people

Yes, they need to remind you that they raped a good cartoon that you enjoyed as a child over and over again until someone snaps.

Honestly it's you people that have driven me to hate. Everyday this weird shit is shoved in my face and everyday there is some new weird shit being pushed. Good Lord just fucking shut up.

Ew

Lol no. People may pretend to agree with you but no one actually does. The only thing that stops normal people from being outwardly disgusted at this shit is the fact that they'll lose their jobs and have their life ruined. Shut the fuck up.

Patrick Fromdabloc

Because it's the only way they'll ever BE cute it anything resembling normal.

Ok, how many pedo characters are there?
Friendly reminder that pedos are way more common than trannies
My guess is 0
Why portrait one group of degenerates and not another?

>The only thing that stops normal people from being outwardly disgusted at this shit is the fact that they'll lose their jobs and have their life ruined.
Good

Yeah no shit on that one.
Pic very related

Attached: image.jpg (1193x1294, 647K)

>nice bookend
A nice bookend would've been being remembered as a nice, niche cartoon from 90's Nick, not some conduit to push more transexual agenda tripe down everyone's fucking throats.

This post sums up the entire lgbt community

>>Why are lefties so UTTERLY FUCKING OBSESSED with some broadhammer "lolol destroy the past!!" philosophy?

Narrative control. Mao did it too.

>transgender people wanting to be seen as human

we don't always get what we want in life user, nor should we

You know, there are way more important things you can lose

Attached: 1556227619437.png (810x500, 582K)

You're pathetic you know that right?

Attached: 1561268369947.jpg (1242x1565, 919K)

I take it you never heard of Yaniv then.

jesus christ
these freaks need to be round up and shot

No one's actually surprised by things like this thought, are they? And what the fuck are these parents thinking letting their children around these people? Imagine how fucking frightening and cinfusing that must be for a child.

>"You're pathetic you know that right?"

Attached: 1562617096392.jpg (452x440, 23K)

Oh yeah who could forget the reliable newspunch journalism agency :/

>He passes as the average Jewish woman.
ftfy

But we've already passed modernity mein negger

Lmao this dude's upset

The left cant meme

cope pedophile

>Pretending that shit isn't so obviously true
Get a grip you don't need to be a genius to realize all trannies are freaks.

Attached: Knux.gif (220x289, 30K)

Between transgenders, traps, and crossplayers/crossdresser, it's hard keeping them straight. They basically seem to boil down to the same thing to me

Why do trannies keep coming back to a board where they're relentlessly bullied and belittled? Like wtf nigga go somewhere else you obviously aren't wanted

It's the same reason they're being forced in media.
>Maybe if we keep forcing ourselves down their throats they'll have no choice BUT to accept us!

>some people on this board pay for this
the absolute state of (you)

What's wrong with all of you? You're like grumpy uptight old people, but decades earlier than it should usually hit you. How can any of you manage to get through life like this? How can you see something like this as part of some bigger culture war? Fuck, you're all boring pricks.

Attached: 9197512D-D1BB-41F7-85E1-D3F416453983.jpg (852x480, 36K)

When will they realize that only makes people hate them more?

Attached: 1564536925892.jpg (669x447, 50K)

People are sick of this shit dude you're just too much of retard to realize that's going on in (((society))) in 2019

>dude, you're like, acting so OLD!!
I hate you, I hate trannies, I hate myself and I hate the death spiral that America and western white society is trapped in.
Deny it. Run from it. Accept it. It doesn't matter, it's coming all the same.

That piece of shit hiro let them take over many other boards

>Why are lefties so UTTERLY FUCKING OBSESSED with some broadhammer "lolol destroy the past!!" philosophy?
Because in the absence of a traditionalist moral framework they exercise the basic human tendency of dichotomous thinking into a narrative of liberating modernism versus oppressive traditionalism.

People are reading The Demon in Democracy.

Deep down, I assume they know. But they never will on a surface level, they'll just keep pushing and pushing.

No it's not you brainwashed nigger.

Kill yourself faggot

>"The left cant meme"

Attached: 1562954320788.jpg (785x1100, 62K)

look man, is it wrong to have a fag in a movie every once in a while? who cares really. I get your point and I'm on your side for the most part, but come on there's bound to be a fag or two here and there

Good goy :)

was it autism?

based

I just don't get their mindset. The only people that agree with their disgusting bullshit are the same as them (tranny freaks). Just stay in whatever containment zone you've been relegated to because no one's opinions of them are going to change outside of it.

>Because in the absence of a traditionalist moral framework they exercise the basic human tendency of dichotomous thinking into a narrative of liberating modernism versus oppressive traditionalism.
thsts a pretty goid explanation for why every zoomer is a corporate cock sucking faggot cuck now.

Fucking hell, gramps is quoting Marvel movies. You SHOULD hate yourself, your cultural touchstone is children's entertainment. Surround yourself with works of art that enriches your life and broadens your mind for fuck's sake instead of shovelling shit into your mouth and complaining it tastes bad.

Attached: E7159A76-0E1C-46B4-A823-B6556AA8983A.jpg (400x400, 47K)

Something horrible.
That's why everyone on here is so nice to tell the resident trannies to dilate so their crotch wound doesn't rot and grow hair.

sorry /pol/yp, the only unwelcome entity is (you)

Attached: 1559995141136.jpg (303x335, 90K)

I can only imagine seething you'd have to be to have these images saved on your computer

They're all maladjusted and mentally unwell in one way or another, so it's not like you're far off.

Epic wojak post in current year!
Wojak is still funny.

Dilate.

What the fuck are you talking about you schizoid? What fucking marvel movie?

I only ever visit the and x

>All these people not getting it

They have the character speaking with a manly ass voice, Rocko's entire plot structure since the beginning has always been "the show is about ridiculous shit".

By making Trans completely unblinkingly normal in a world where toasters can speak and frogs have pet dogs is the fucking gag. Netflix posting a spree of tranny explanation is icing on the cake.

This isn't even black comedy, this is beyond that. This is toppest teir trolling of the highest degree. If they were serious about putting a tranny in they'd just include a girl character who has a bulge and that'd be all they'd say about it.

Rocko is all about freaks

Is that the joke? Like everything bad happens to Mr. Bighead, even his loser son is a tranny haha
Basee

Yea Forums and /x/

>a /pol/turd thinks he can decide who is welcome or not

Attached: NBP5RDqK61.jpg (650x650, 98K)

>Let go of the past by regurgitating a franchise from 20 years ago

The discord trannies posting here have made me glad whenever queers suffer now. I didn't used to think about this stuff, but now they've pushed to a point where there faggotry is unavoidable. I couldnt be happier whenever a lgbt piece of shit is killed. Death to queers.

You could've been a person who saw body modification as cool. Who thought that we shouldn't be bound to the form we're born with and the fate decided for us by society, and that just as how we should be free to choose our path in life we should be free to create ourselves. Instead of embracing self-determination you're afraid, you call people who are different "degenerates". You're BORING. You fight for stagnation. You fight to make sure people have as small lives as your own.

Attached: 4271E88E-EE1D-4804-9E22-B4264CE7F0F1.jpg (360x360, 21K)

dilate unironically needs to be filtered

Good cartoons died with my youth. These zombies they parade in front of me in an effort to appeal to nostalgia and collect an easy buck are just insulting.

Just stop. First of all the same fagging is just sad. secondly, thinking you'd have to be from /pol/ to find trannies gross and creepy is just absurd. Reel yourself in you're obviously unhinged.

Yeah me too man they've really fucked themselves with their failed brainwashing attempt. I'm not gonna kill em but I'll tell them to fuck off away from me.

zoomer poof kill yourself

Are you ok? You're not making much sense

t. tranny
Dilate

Seriously who do you think you're fooling with these posts?

>how can you see this as part of a culture war

Because of the hamfisted, unnecessary social commentary they hyped up before they released the show.

Attached: 1501000054465.png (1409x4759, 900K)

>Who thought that we shouldn't be bound to the form we're born with and the fate decided for us by society, and that just as how we should be free to choose our path in life we should be free to create ourselves
Most people struggle with this at some point in their lives. The non-freaks figure out that life is a lot more enjoyable and successful when you don't worry so much about gay shit like what your "form" should be

This. I could've gone through my life without giving a shit but I've been pushed to hatred. Just shut the fuck up about it.

>What fucking marvel movie?
>Deny it. Run from it. Accept it. It doesn't matter, it's coming all the same.

Attached: E1E3063A-B8A4-48A8-8FB8-AE0BEB093CEE.jpg (720x405, 41K)

Right-wingers love conformity and hate being called out on it.

unironically yeah

Attached: 8.png (574x304, 23K)

How could you possibly spend more than 5 seconds giving a shit if someone DOES want to change their body or presentation though?

>you said one thing in a somewhat similar way so that means you were quoting this other thing directly
fuck off, cunt.

Just because you keep getting BTFO with your insane posts and no one agrees with them doesn't mean you need to resort to samefagging.

because i dont want you influencing my family or my children you sick fuck, are you fucking retarded?

Welcome to 2019 bro

You weren't exactly paraphrasing Shakespeare or Cormac McCarthy now were you? I don't think I'm fucking off on what media you consume.

When people keep going on about it and won't shut the fuck up and keep it to themselves it's sort of hard not to you fucking ignorant faggot.

Maybe if you were a better father your children wouldn't be influenced by trannies? *shrugs*

Not him you paranoid dipshit.
Do you like always being wrong?

Attached: checkthisfagout.gif (500x300, 541K)

JUST STAY IN YOUR DESIGNATED TRANNY ZONE EVERYONE WOULD BE HAPPIER

But how is it remotely something that matters? I don't give a shit if hairstyles influence my family, outside of maybe some slight embarrassment that I can suck up. You're operating from the position that it matters and then getting butthurt. That foundational premise is moronic. Enjoy the 21st century, it's gonna be painful as hell for ya.

>posts yet another anti-lefts*y meme with a maga hat copy-pasted onto it
was your goal to prove it right?

Lmao prove it then faggot

>how is a poisonous ideology with disastrous effects on physical and mental health even remotely something that matters???

yep, you're rarted

Attached: 1562023916282.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

based and redpilled
libtards BTFO

Attached: crowder group.jpg (900x1200, 145K)

Do what you want to yourself ranny scum, stop coming here and postingg your constant fucking faggot propoganda

Stop posting your incel propaganda loser

Give an example if incel propoganda. I can give you 5 examples of tranny propaganda from today alone. Get btfo again you fucking weirdo

onions was wordfiltered because of a /g/ janny seething about his pink and blue keyboard being mocked about two years ago

is that one of the fucking ripple twins on youtube?

>only genuine smiles are from the white woman and the two black guys
cannot fucking make this shit up

Being worried that cartoons are influencing your family to adopt an identity conducive to mental illness is INSANE. It's not based on science. It's not an evidence-based approach. It comes from ignorant fear.

I don't remember this scene in Justice League.

Attached: 1531597597401.png (1148x600, 727K)

>Getting absolutely btfo and humiliated in every propaganda thread you make is somehow annihilating Yea Forums from within
I'm dying

whyy would you spend your days trying to influence a mongolian basket weaving forum? This is fucking crazy

>death spiral that America and western white society
>most peaceful time in history
>people live longer
>people are healthier
>there are no wars killing entire generations of men
>everything is accessible in minutes
>thinks the world is caving in because of clickbait on an anime imageboard that doesn't rank the top 1,000 charts in a thread of less than 50 people

Attached: 1445907150352.webm (296x360, 891K)

Didn’t realize empathy was propaganda. Watch out or the lizard people will snatch your masculinity, pussy.

They pretty much own /r9k/, /gif/, Yea Forums

I don't think its working

also the woman cant take her eyes off the black guy

Autistic people have a massively higher chance to be trans. Because they get confused more easily about society and have sensory processing disorders that make them feel uncomfortable in their bodies, proving a lot of it is horrific misdiagnosis.

So yeah it really is.

Thats nothing compared to this shit

Attached: 1544506753566.jpg (1024x854, 126K)

Shut the fuck up loser you don't even know what you're saying. You post something like this and then make a post calling someone an incel (not much empathy there). You're stupid as fuck.

i dont know, every zoomer seems to be a faggot or a cuck now.

>exposing kids to transsexuals from a young age isn't going to influence them to be more accepting of transsexuals and make them more likely to become one
I thought this was the whole reason you trannies wanted representation in media to begin with? Why can't you keep your story straight?

Lmao who fucking cares? 3 trash boards for trash people

Source? Outside of your ass I mean. Like yeah it makes sense as a hypothesis but has this been studied?

>samefag
>who has autism

oof

> Take mones to be a girl.
> Reaction time is now so bad you can't play nintendo fast anymore.

God is in his heaven. All is right with the world.

I want Trexit. The T needs to get out of the LGBT. And it should just be gay because all three of those things are gay.

But instead they out the whole fucking alphabet in here. I just want a daddy bear you discord trannies are ruining everything, but also you dumb /pol/ NPCs cant think for yourselves either.

White male gamers are the most oppressed race.

>not much empathy
Reminder the tranny filth also wants people who dont believe in this shit to lose their jobs

Is this bait? I'm still on Yea Forums right?

The point isn't to turn kids trans anymore than featuring a positive depiction of a kid in a wheelchair is going to break some legs.

Just wait until Stranger Things hits season 10 and takes place in the 90s.

>It's not used as a punchline
>But it's used as a marketing ploy
Based retard.

Man, I couldnt even read half of that shit, it's just too fucked up and gross.
Why do you do this to your body? Why don't just embrace and accept what you are instead of destroying yourself like that? Fucking abominations man, now I know why they are this obnoxious, their fucking life is a nightmare. Can't help but feel a little sad for them.

Attached: file.jpg (1515x855, 369K)

does Netflix HQ have dilation stations?

Attached: dilataion station.jpg (1411x1072, 124K)

This is such an amazing joke. They brought this stupid series back just to pander to fucking queers. Gay people are the worst.

Read through the thread it's like a total of 2 people that are unironically faggots that keeping getting their shit pushed in. They probably like the humiliation otherwise they would've just fucked off by now.

>Is everyone so fucking moronic as to not draw parallels between this and say, ISIS wrecking ancient ruins and shit?

Islam is part of the universalist trilogy christianity/islam/communism.

Attached: 1564654636355.jpg (633x624, 108K)

>Trannies ARE disabled
Well at least we can agree on that

Man i really wonder why gay support is crashing in the 18-34 years range and why theres such rise in conservatism and nationalism

That's a false equivalence. Everybody goes through a phase in their life where they feel insecure about themselves sexually and are vulnerable to outside influences, it's called being a teenager going through puberty. Nobody is ever confused about not wanting to have broken legs.

See: the great leap forward

Couldn't they just let this movie speak for itself instead of having to make like 30 tweets explaining why they're so great

Literally the only people that have brought up pol are you (a faggot) and the trannies in this thread. Get a fucking grip.

>Dilation policy
In a clown world mass shootings are the norm

I was thinking about this last night. O think trannies become happy because they're becoming trannies, not because they were born the wrong gender. It gives them a purpose and a way to see progress. If they just went to the fucking gym they could be happy too. The same thing happens to retards on r nofap. Kind of reminds me of a cult too. Also I get irrationally angry when I see fat trannies because they made the effort to transition but not lose weight.

People hate incels because they shoot up schools and spread fascist garbage. There’s no equivalent in trannies just wanting to not be treated like shit. Stop acting like an asshole and nobody will call you that anymore.

whatweknow.inequality.cornell.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-well-being-of-transgender-people/

An analysis of EVERY paper published on this issue found that 93% demonstrate that gender transition leads to the best outcomes for trans people. There were 0 studies that showed gender transition caused overall harm.

Gender transition is the "least bad" treatment we have available for trans people. If there was research to support something else, the conversation would be different. It's an imperfect treatment but what else can you do right now?

>Regrets following gender transition are extremely rare and have become even rarer as both surgical techniques and social support have improved. Pooling data from numerous studies demonstrates a regret rate ranging from .3 percent to 3.8 percent. Regrets are most likely to result from a lack of social support after transition or poor surgical outcomes using older techniques.

If you adopt an evidence-based approach to this, there's really only one side to land on with this issue.

>blocking the names
You get the rope too

First they came for the robots, and I did not speak out—because I was not a robot.
Then they came for the /gif/ unionists, and I did not speak out— because I was not a /gif/ unionist.
Then they came for Yea Forums, and I did not speak out—because I was not from Yea Forums.
Then they came for Yea Forums—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Someone posted an article here: Also Twitter, Chris Chan should be proof enough anecdote be damned. And the stuff about autism is from my therapist. I'm just happy I'm not a tranny.

No wonder people are shooting up schools in america when tranny shit is supposedly normal and forced on kids

Turn the page, wash your hands,

>destroying a countries history

thefederalist.com/2017/08/17/heres-list-monuments-liberals-want-tear-far/

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-08-17-at-2.54.03-PM.png (1008x638, 349K)

Is there evidence that the cartoons make people trans? Tell me more about the impact of media on the human brain.

Attached: B13B6BA5-AAEF-4B90-ACAA-3103E4BB812A.jpg (240x229, 17K)

Kill yourself faggot

I AM A CIS PIG!

My point was you're full of shit, you don't even believe what you're saying. I don't pretend to be a good person to make myself feel better. Incels deserve what they get and trannies deserve being treated like shit. Stop posting you're obviously not very smart.

Apologies if someone already pointed this out. Long thread is long.

Attached: hefferbrother.jpg (217x232, 10K)

Fair enough. I'll look into it some more.

It’s not even faggots. It’s just jews using them.

Grip my dick faggot

>Why don't just embrace and accept what you are instead of destroying yourself like that?
because it's honestly much harder and less immediately rewarding than joining a community that welcomes you with open arms and says that your feelings are valid and you should try being something you're not, instead. of course, learning to love yourself as you are is better in the long-run, but most dysphoric people are so depressed and possibly suicidal that they have trouble thinking in those terms.

They own fuck all
All the boards belong to /pol/

Attached: images (45).jpg (486x630, 81K)

not enough user we need to change a character and make a movie out of his faggotry

What the fuck do you care if some boy wants to be a girl? Nobody is forcing kids to transition you dipshit.

There is literally no way shit like this isn't a massive psyops to turn the country into a console war or sports fans

Well just by using this thread and the fucking euphoria threads they keep spamming as a sample, they're not making much headway here. Trannies can GTFO my board.

>Why do you do this to your body?

it's part of the universalist/gnostic pathology.

in their minds soul (something that doesn't exist) >>>> body

The rise in LGBT representation in media correlates well with the numbers of transsexuals in the US.

That's a very old screenshot kiddo

You’re a fucking hateful loser, and trannies don’t deserve dealing with dipshits like you.

Quick somebody post some articles btfoing this freak right now. I know they exist I don't have them saved.

I mean the internet does prove cartoons make people furries so we should ban them anyways

Faggots dont kill themselves only you trannies do. See you in the big dilation station in the sky.

Because you are mentally and are forcing this shit on society. You are not a woman and i will NOT address you as one nor will i allow you to push your insanity on my children

Trannies should be executed, they're abominations.

You should probably research autism too, and sensory processing disorder part of it

Or you can just watch cartoons all day like me. Wait shit that's how I know about trans people so much. I just wanted to watch fucking cartoons jesus christ

And you're a hypocritical retard. Trannies don't have to deal with me because I keep my distance. It seems like it's them forcing their shit in MY face you goddamn moron. gtfo you holier than thou, phony piece of shit.

All queers should be exectuted dumb fuck

Nobody’s pushing it on anybody, you’re pushing conformity because you hate anything different.

Your kids are lucky to have a parent who posts on an image board who has such strong feelings about the new Rocko's Modern Life movie.

Just look up mermaids. I was reading the story of a woman whose daughter's gender was changed against her will because her daughter is an autistic tomboy because of those fucking nut jobs.

The user that made hashtag 'passing' ironically to get trannies to post in solidarity gave us years of material. I still don't know if they ever realized they were had.

Then who would shitpost on Yea Forums with us?

Attached: 1549264934177.png (765x772, 744K)

>check the source studies in that article
>every study has extremely small and curated sample sizes
looks good to me.

Nah. People like you should just fuck off and mind your own fuckin business.

Attached: 1549169489893.jpg (1125x786, 61K)

dailysignal.com/2017/07/03/im-pediatrician-transgender-ideology-infiltrated-field-produced-large-scale-child-abuse/
I can post more articles if you'd like. But you're wring.

Theres a lot more pedos than trannies because of anime

“Socially transition” being operative phrase here. Kid asks to wear girl clothes, not giving kids hormones.

austists, the unemployable, angry loners

Ok we can agree on that. Shut the fuck about being a faggot and I'll stop telling you what I think of it.

No one asked you tranny pieces of shit to start pushing your propoganda here. You deserve every bit of hate you get

That's not true. Artists do all the well, autistic shit like cartoonists, engineers. Anything long and repetitive.

It's literally why theres a gender disparity in stem fields.

And you, evidently.

what does that have to do with Yea Forums faggot?

That article is from a member of a former gay conversion therapy group rebranded as anti-trans. Might as well post Mike Pence saying you can pray the gay away.

does the rise in furry representation in media correlate well with the numbers of furries in the US?

Attached: crime.jpg (527x394, 28K)

kek im already 2 of those things.

Attached: images (82).jpg (300x349, 10K)

Fuck you, I’ve been here a decade and I’m tired of all the fascist bullshit. I’ll stop posting about it when they do.

:3 whatever you say sweaty

Undoubtedly.

Attached: 1564974279850.png (793x732, 230K)

>It's a discord tranny is being extra dishonest episode.

Attached: 1549676076183.png (2200x1800, 1.93M)

If you've been here 10 years (you haven't) you know full well how Yea Forums is. Stop pretending.

Gamer incels did 3 mass shootings this past week, guess we better ban gamers and male virgins.

Attached: 1564948885350.png (644x743, 417K)

This person is all you need to know about trannies. This whole situation is absolutely mind-blowing to me.

>you can’t post here and disagree with me!

Attached: 34B66391-E442-4CF7-A44F-59EED0A239DF.jpg (318x318, 12K)

Ive been here 12-13 years youngfag tourist.

Attached: 1547031252320.jpg (1200x1185, 164K)

Why are making shit up? Gamer incels lol wtf?

>if I disagree they’re discord trannies

Attached: 3DE8FC08-227F-4304-9D7A-879AF736A5AA.jpg (770x448, 36K)

Attached: 1565172609776.jpg (509x672, 44K)

Based, stay, whatever angers /pol/turds it's ok

I didn't say that though did i? Aren't you the one that said you're tired of fascist bullshit? How do you post that meme while lacking the self awareness to realize that it's literally you?

Attached: 1549706481004.png (601x567, 464K)

Attached: 1549706690688.png (797x1433, 766K)

seething so hard you could boil an egg on your bald scalp

>guess we better ban gamers and male virgins
yes.

Based doomer

How many mass shooters have been Yea Forums or infinitychan posters? Maybe I should post all the articles about them and say we should round up incels.

Hollywood pedos getting fed up with getting #metoo figured the easiest solution is getting little boys to become little girls.

Bonus, no complications like abortions, cum all you want.

that's a really low figure, should be 100%

Attached: 1559460556407.png (934x738, 643K)

based

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH

Doubt you’re much more of a looker.

Attached: 1552399560228.jpg (873x853, 143K)

That's the angle you're going with here? Literally anybody looks better than that creepy shit lmao

Holy shit is this true?

>we should round up incels.
We really should

Yes, trans filth are absolutely fucked in the head.

Good post!

They’re harmless ugly. You’re ugly and make the world worse.

Don't project sweaty it's unbecoming ;3

Hello, is this the “TLC’s I am Jazz Season Six” Yea Forums General?

Attached: EC5228A1-8028-4E9C-ABBE-E2662FF86CE6.jpg (384x384, 27K)

Attached: 1552118834106.png (616x666, 472K)

didnt know you were lusting after my boipussy ;)

Attached: 1544427311549.png (341x321, 88K)

It seems like a lot of these trannies are violent and ugly though? How are they harmless?

very cringe and unfunny

Nice try Satan but it’s libertarians like Rothbard and Dershowitz trying to lower age of consent.

so tsundere~

Why are we as a nation pretending this ok? I mean how is that even close to fair for the girls that want to play college basketball?

Just look at the one posting in this thread. They're human garbage who would throw everyone they know under a bus if it meant they could pretend to be a girl.

Attached: 1546944328845.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

I bet you see yourself as some kawaii little anime girl when in reality (the way normal people see you) you're an ugly mess of a human.

Glad you agree

When does god salt this clownworld like Sodom and Gomorrah?

>ad hominem just because user said the truth
HA! Next!

Gonna be hard to "round up" people that can use a gun.

Trannies can't even run because of their axe wound.

lol little late to the party there aren't you you witty little faggot?

Based holy quads of truth

Attached: 0EC64D43-70A5-4578-880F-4B95EE116ECE.jpg (1058x625, 106K)

This is why queers and their enablers need to be executed, give an inch they take a mile, the one in this thread is still complaining. Enough will never be enough

Attached: 1529126169010.jpg (640x449, 147K)

Nah, my employers like me and I do alright with girls. Doubt you do.

You can tell that scene was forced as fuck

God is dead and so are all of his grandchildren

If everybody’s guilty because of a few extremists guess white genocide is justified

That picture is horrifying. It's just crazy to me that people see a picture of a 50 year old man standing next to these college basketball players and think to themselves "yeah there's absolutely nothing wring with that! That's totally fair to the girls who work hard to be the best at a sport they love!" Have we lost our fucking minds? How fucking insane do you have to be to support that?

>a few extremists
Many extremists who you openly support

Attached: 1529048589970.png (538x495, 58K)

Why are you telling me this? You're fucking weird bro

>How fucking insane do you have to be to support that?
Ask the discord tranny representative in this thread.

Attached: 1529047618372.jpg (1332x685, 479K)

I'd actually like an answer. If there's a tranny still in this thread could you tell me why this is fair to these girls?

Where did I voice the my support for some predatory weirdo? Nobody’s saying someone’s good just because they’re trans. Them being shitty or not is a separate issue.