/nba/ general

>In addition to interim coach Alvin Gentry being let go by the Kings Assistant G.M. Ken Cantanella, Head Trainer Joe Resendez and Media Relations Director Alex Sigua have all been fired by Monte McNair.

>The Kings are obviously going for a full restructuring and will have a very different staff next season. The Kings only won 30 games this season and it will be interesting to see who they hire this spring/summer. And no, we still can't believe they traded Tyrese Haliburton to the Pacers.

Attached: 1547871564556.jpg (882x758, 181.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQEondeGvKo
youtube.com/watch?v=3c0gZFeCnus
youtube.com/watch?v=JIqgNBJNwgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>raptors vs 76ers
The shitposting on /nba/ for this series will be amazing.

Attached: westbrook.jpg (2000x2500, 809.95K)

>Das my ROTY

Attached: 2EDIapL.png (595x610, 473.49K)

McNair is right. It really was the Media Relations Director responsible for their decades long futility.

Who is winning coach of the year?

>And no, we still can't believe they traded Tyrese Haliburton to the Pacers.
Why do people act like Haliburton is a Luka-tier young talent?

oh he's better than luka

doesn't need the entire offense to revolve around him. doesn't need the ball in his hands at all times. doesn't need to take 10 million shots

i'd take haliburton over luka any day of the week unless we're talking about ticket/jersey sales

I can't believe that Lamelo is actually a legit NBA hooper. He''s always been a little faggot retard but he's actually balling out. It's like he fucked the magic goldfish for a wish to be a baller.

Chris Boussard is literally the worst sports "analyst" I have ever had the displeasure of watching.

He's always been good what do you mean

He was playing against grown-ass men as a 15 year old. How did you ever think he wasn't going to make it as a pro?

>Inb4 the nets and hawks lose the play in

>He's always been good

Always since he started playing in Australia? Other than that he was wack.

I didn't think he wasn't gonna make it, I just thought he'd be average, when he's actually really really good. Also, grown ass men that would lose to a top US high school.

Welcome back, just in time for playoffs

>Also, grown ass men that would lose to a top US high school.
I doubt it. No matter how talented 16-17 year olds are, they can't compare to dudes in mid 20s to 30s in terms of physicality and strength.

Westbrick the hero and savior of the nba. Watching that pathetic loser Lebitch not get another ring is the greatest moment of the season.

Now hopefully the 76ers and nets achieve nothing as well and all this faggy super team Non sense can finally be put to bed.

Westbrick is the hero of missed layups and zero rings

>Also, grown ass men that would lose to a top US high school.
You got it twisted lol.

AAAAAHHHHHHWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It's time to die

WE GOT HIM BROS WE FUCKING GOT THE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Reminder that the nba is a young man’s game. Stop believing in old bums and invest in your future. Otherwise you pay max contracts for bitches who “load manage”

Charles and Shaq both said Scottie is rookie of the year! It's a UNANIMOUS decision bro hahaha!!!!

WE FUCKING GOT HIM

Attached: 1647145393736.jpg (1000x1000, 136.72K)

Kinda crazy that Obi Toppin is like 10 days younger than Jayson Tatum.

Awhat has haliburton done in indiana? serious question.

damn those lips nasty, bet they sit well on a dick

I FUCKING LOVE THIS TEAM

Attached: 9ctsehsdy8h81.jpg (828x1286, 130.46K)

He got them to a top 5 position and 42% chance at the 1st overall pick. Indy's better off now than ever before.

>Obi Toppin
damn his mom fucked him up

>Doc Rivers has now lost nine Game 7s, the most in NBA history. He has lost five Game 7s at home, the most in NBA history. He has lost each of his last four Game 7s, the equal-worst streak in NBA history. He has 29 losses in potential close-out games, the most in NBA history.

Let us not forget that the retards in Philly literally claimed him to be their ticket to a championship

raptors will win cause nick nurse is going to triple team him with 3 6'8 Africans with 7'2 wingspans

DoC rivers will always be an overrated fucking coach. I simply do not understand why this coon gets so many chances. He did nothing with the clippers and won’t do shit with the 76ers

youtube.com/watch?v=yQEondeGvKo

Attached: warriorshappy.png (335x335, 111.64K)

how can you even tell what a good coach is?

>mfw i can watch stranger things and the dubs right after
kino

I feel bad for Kings fans

I know it's a bunch of zoomers in here, but this should be Barnes' intro song

youtube.com/watch?v=3c0gZFeCnus

>And here’s a tidbit to monitor as the Lakers conduct their latest coaching search: Sources say James would be very enthused by the prospect of Mark Jackson landing the job.

>And here’s a tidbit to monitor as the Lakers conduct their latest coaching search: Sources say James would be very enthused by the prospect of Mark Jackson landing the job.

LEXING AT IT AGAIN!

Attached: 1644963113622.jpg (980x1200, 149.42K)

what is you obsession with lebron? kinda unhealthy

"I don't control personnel moves, man"

reminder that Doc won exactly 1 ring with the KG-Pierce-Ray Allen Celtics. A single ring.

Lebron can say he wants someone but it’s pelinka and buss that makes the final calls. Also what’s wrong with a star player having say in what goes on, but it’s the front office that makes the final calls not him

Mark Jackson is the ultimate fraud. he just got aborted before he could really fuck things up

you have no fucking idea how much copium philly fans are on at all time we out here overdosing like it's kensington

>average scottie fan
youtube.com/watch?v=JIqgNBJNwgg

Lebron btofd them, if it wasn’t for him they would have more

Attached: chris-broussard-memphisjpg.jpg (630x354, 38.79K)

Would you climb the chimney?

Attached: Screenshot_20220412-103150_Grindr.jpg (1080x1305, 288.6K)

literally nobody said he was a ticket to a championship
that would be embiid, finding a good supporting cast and backup center
we said he may help more than he hurts, which has since been proven wrong, he's a fucking retard

What flag is that?

no, shes way to fat, this is more of my style

Attached: mallory10.png (750x1334, 3.54M)

Embiis is:

Top 4 in DRTG

Top 5 in RAPTOR

9th in DBPM

4th in defensive Win Shares

3rd in defensive rebounds per game

9th in BPG

Make of this what you will....

If she lost some weight then maybe, but she’s not white so no

dirty ass lakers injured KG and sheed was too old to step up to carry them. kg should have had two...

Women should be soft and plump

Jokic still getting the mvp though

I would fuck both of them (and so would all the dykes and straight men that populate this board

mama there goes that 佬

Vorp status?

He's the reason the Big 3 Celtics won only one ring despite having 3 HoFers still in the tail end of their primes and 1 borderline HoFer in Rondo.

They also won a ring by the skin of their teeth and playing every series until game 6 or 7.

A rings a ring

ok Doc

Because of Doc.

Bullshit. Nobody wants doc when he was hired and that hasn't changed since.

Pretty cringe to try and change your narrative energy now that the team has been completely exposed as who everybody else thought they were from the start..

this, people forget that the 08 celtics were taken to 7 games and almost lost to a 37 win hawks team in the 1st round

who's the coty?

Attached: 1649774734109.jpg (1920x1440, 274.62K)

Its already starting, the pot is boiling and he fire hasn't even started

Attached: SIXERS_RAPTORS_PREVIEW_THUMB.jpg (839x472, 51.62K)

Attached: 212125.png (740x300, 392.09K)

early voters have monty willing by a landslide

>but she’s not white so no
How can you tell?

>the pot is boiling and he fire hasn't even started
that quote goes hard ngl