Why do people like to bash Captain Marvel, yet give this a pass when it was just as bad?

Why do people like to bash Captain Marvel, yet give this a pass when it was just as bad?

Attached: p13798222_v_v8_ap.jpg (960x1440, 292K)

Paul Rudd is likeable and I don't want to bash him

this one went with no eho. cunt marvel is not only genderswapped, but also retarded aggressive marketing and that bitchy actress
plus they shoehorned it right before endgame to force people to watch

> cunt marvel is not only genderswapped
What did he mean by this?

The OG Captain Marvel was a guy, named Mar-Vell because GET IT?! Anyway that character is in the film but he's a woman for some reason.

>Baiting this poorly

How is it bate? Mar-Vell was Captain Marvel for the longest time while Carol was Ms.Marvel or Binary, or Warbird, ect. They gender swapped Mar-Vell

>Still baiting this poorly

Cap Marvel was originally a guy.

Attached: cap-marvel-1969.jpg (500x753, 177K)

the post-scene of that movie is better than all Captain Ma'am

A&W doesn't get too many passes. Most call it low-teir McMarvel.

Yes. And then Carol inherited the role, as has been done countless times in comics before. The MCU film was based on Carol's version the hero. There's literally no "gender swapping" going on here.

Except the character of Mar Vell is in the movie as a woman

Because tiny Paul Rudd next to Evangeline Lily made my pp hard

>tfw I'm prolly the only person who prefers AM&W to AM1
I'm sorry ant-bros, this movie just has more of it all

of all the shit in CM, making Mar Vell a woman was the dumbest

Attached: EAAjDiKXkAQ1tVR.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Attached: Hannah_JohnKamen_AntMan_and_the_Wasp_1.webm (1280x533, 3M)

Because no one has seen it.

Because this was a goofy distraction.
There wasn't a part in Endgame when the Wasp showed up and told all the WHITE MALES they suck and now shit will get done.

Because Ant-Man is /ourguy/ you redditor scum

Attached: 1563673290384.jpg (1493x873, 237K)

You're right, Ant-Man doesn't get enough hate. I guess it might be because nobody even cares enough about this movie to hate on it. It's just a complete nothing. If tomorrow somebody told you that the Ant-Man movies don't really exist, like that Berenstein stuff, your mind probably would be able to accept it.

thank you based ant-man

Insect-man and WOP
Raimi's newest chinese-italian buddy cop film

Justice league gets shit but Endgame is number 1 movie in the world. I was always into capeshit but endgame really put me off it

because that's not true
Ant-Man and the Wasp isn't great but still manages to be the best Phase 3 Marvel movie among all the loud obnoxious shit

Ant Man has a characterisation that works. He is kinda goofy but well meaning nice guy.

Just like how in Iron Man Tony Stark is quippy arrogant man.

Captain Marvel went from; inexperienced amnesiac mysery patient to quipbot to arrogant bitch to super serious sincere character to weak lady to superpowerful. It wasn't a straight line character progression.

It was like watching an actor with multiple personalities.

Say what you will about Marvel but what their movies do is this: fun action light tone with strong superhero character.

With Captain Marvel they wanted her to be everything and she ended up being nothing. Brie Larson couldn't decide how to characterise Captain Marvel so decided to be everything.

Ant-Man are only likeable movies in the MCU.

Attached: 1562820614661.webm (514x214, 998K)

>I was always into capeshit but endgame really put me off it
Because for all intents and purposes the series should end there. But comics never end and Disney loves money so now we get the cunt-squad for awhile till it finally stops making bank.

Because neither Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel were awful movies, just you, Yea Forums dweeb.