Ronaldo will be locked up

The Mum isn't accepting in bribes from him

Attached: 1640100091082.png (436x322, 111.4K)

I hope Ronaldo stamps on her kids head next time

*rapes her*

Ronaldo is a pedophile

Good, the incident is on camera, I hope she holds out and takes him to court. There is zero precedent saying what he did isn't an assault, and she could certainly get him convicted of this in a fair court.

While other 14 year olds like Mimi are making this country the pride of the world this useless little worm is trying to extort a footballing superstar

imagine if all his rape victims were as honnest as this mom

Most 14 year olds deserve a slap

Good, that petulant cunt needs to be held accountable for once.

Good. This entitled narcissist has to be held accountable for his actions at some point

He would get fined a sum that is literally nothing for him, and the case will be over

Holy fucking based.

Good. It will be something to that family, and I hope they swear off soccer forever and swap to rugby, a real sport that men play and not entitled faggot divas

What is ronaldos xA(rrest)

Attached: 1649174363342.jpg (752x793, 102.12K)

poortugal finest penaldo the rapist
truly a europoor hero

t-t-t-t-t-t-twainsisters is /ourguy/ really going to jail this time how do we cope

I doubt anyone is proud of her tbqhwy

Mom only wants Ronaldo money, she wants more money

Prison FC finally have a tap-in merchant

>Ahmed Nabil

To be fair a 15 year old given an “Identify the animal” test is either very stupid or very annoyed

Guys, when or how will penaldo reach cantona's based levels or kung fu kickery?

I think that's based

How much of a weakling do you have to be to get a bruise from a little slap on the hand?

If that's the case, he has nothing to worry about. Your government has no problem enabling pedos.

That shit slag parasite knows that can sue him and earn a lot of money so she would never have to work a day in her life. Fucking scum.

people are actually defending ronaldo for assaulting a child?

Attached: 1484985592465.png (1280x720, 683.07K)

its a nafri so hes probably very dumb and failed a binch of years or its a french 2nd language test

>assaulting
you're a pussy

>break an uninvolved party's phone for no good reason at all other than your precious little little fee-fees
>Yea Forums will defend you
I hope some nig breaks all the windows on your cars, dumb fucks

Don't act like you wouldn't do the same thing. If you're living on some council estate in Liverpool and an opportunity to earn millions pops up, you take it.

>"It can be solved with money just like the slut i raped in Vegas"
LMAO

Nah that's the test they get to enter engineer schools here, meanwhile other students need to succeed a competitive exam with 5% selection rate about quantum mechanics

Imagine working at a company. Your sales team just lost up a huge possible future sale. A sale especially you worked hard for and your team mates did always nothing.
Imagine walking down the hall to your boss office and the HR guys start filming you.

Yeah not a nice feeling.

Kys Roger

If this were Maguire or Pogba or Rashford or whoever, Yea Forums would absolutely not be defending them

Absolutely based.

Refuses to be paid off and swept under the rug.

Get him arrested

This is why you stay away from Scousers at all costs. Don't talk to them, don't make eye contact, don't touch them. Only bad things will happen.

Yea Forums isn't one person and plenty of posters, including many ITT, are not defending him. You retards are willfully ignorant just so you can bitch and act like moral superiors on Yea Forums. Fucking pathetic

This mom and the "autistic" son are proof that some people shouldn't be helped and given any spot on the news.

>In reply to Ronaldo's invitation to Old Trafford - which he described as 'a sign of fair-play and sportsmanship' and his apology, which she described as 'backhanded', Sarah said: 'The way I see it is, if someone assaulted him in the street and then asked us to go around for dinner, we wouldn't.
>'Just because he's Cristiano Ronaldo, why would we do it? It's like we owe him a favour, but I'm sorry, we don't.'
>Kelly added: 'We've kindly declined the offer to go to United because Jake doesn't want to go there and he doesn't want to see Ronaldo. He's made that pretty clear.
>'They're not my words, they're my son's words. At the end of the day, this is what it's about.
>'It's affected him more than it's affected me, so I have put everything to him to make his own mind up on - he doesn't want to go to United, he doesn't want to go to see Ronaldo. All that I'm saying right now is that it's in the hands of the police.'

Why would an Everton fan want to go to Old Trafford to watch Ronaldo play? His ego has just made this situation worse

Yeah he should've just bought him a new phone and said sorry. Tickets to a united game is rubbing salt on the wound kek

I hope ronnie hires some romanian to break the scouse bitch's legs

t. med homo

only a faggot would simp for el bitcho

CR7 years

lmao

Attached: stop laughing it's not funny.png (625x598, 546.35K)

>nnnnoooooooo not the heckin billionaire rapist footballerino!!!

Take him to the cleaners.

>rapist
>child abuser
>selfish
>anger management problems
>can't score

What the fuck is wrong with this nigga?

Attached: 1648838782069.jpg (660x666, 36.59K)

Lol it's real. What the fuck bongbros...

Massive defeat for Ronaldo's ego

This, surprised how poorly his PR team handled this. A sincere apology, a new phone and a signed jersey was definitely the way to go instead of a random instagram post.

>>Kelly added: 'We've kindly declined the offer to go to United because Jake doesn't want to go there and he doesn't want to see Ronaldo. He's made that pretty clear.
kek this, why would an everton fan want to go there?
the kid just wants a new iPhone you cheapskate

Does Ronaldo understand how English football fans work?

It is incredibly tribal. Why the fuck would some Everton fans be happy to be invited to Old Trafford to watch United play?

Is his ego too large to realise not everybody loves him?

Can you imagine that self-absorbed bitch-boy apologising to anyone?

Ronaldo thinks he is the center of the Universe, but now he is getting reality checked by a 12 years old autist

especially this iteration of united kek

>It is incredibly tribal. Why the fuck would some Everton fans be happy to be invited to Old Trafford to watch United play?
He thinks everyone in the world is obsessed with him and that a ticket to watch him play is the most prized possession in the world. Textbook egotistical retard.

ronaldo needs to portray the kid as the villain by claiming the kid supports russia or anti-vaxx sentiment, think tactically here

This isn't America, he'd look like a psycho attacking some 14 year old autistic kid

Yeah I can. He's usually been quite good when it comes to the whole PR thing. This random Instagram retardation is now the United way but I thought he'd have better personal advisors than Rashford, Bruno etc.

obviously HE doesn't make the claims directly, he has his people in the media do it, control of the narrative is key

pot calling kettle black

>if someone assaulted him in the street
He's been assaulted?

>calls offside on his own teammates when they pinch a tap in from him
The bloke is a bona fide sociopath.

If Ronaldo were to be fined, what would the sum even be?

Can't be more than a few thousand?

He will pay a fine or some shit and that's it. You guys are tripping if you think he will see jail time over this.

If someone smacks your phone out of your hand on the street smashing it what would you call it?