Name one thing Kenny did wrong

Name one thing Kenny did wrong.

Attached: 000.png (2048x1365, 1.77M)

helped script the entire show and still be unfunny

There's not one episode that was unfunny or unwatchable, though.

>What is "Who can?"

Pretty much this. I watched this after not seeing it for many years, and It’s painfully obvious how scripted and fake it is.

Problem is that every episode is exactly the same. There is no suspense, tension, or interest, because it always ends with Kenny just doing whatever the fuck he wants to torture Spenny. It's like if a snuff film was rated PG13

I used to think Kenny was an insufferable fag and that Spenny was honourable.
I later realised that Kenny is based because he's actually trying to make an entertaining TV show while Spenny was the obnoxious fag who was not even playing a character.

Kenny might have been in the wrong when he fingered Spenny's passed out mom though.
Actually that whole competition was fucked up.

This. It's always more entertaining when Kenny at least competes. Like Spenny deserves half of the wins just on cheating alone. Like the octopus one was bullshit whether staged or not.

This

Not making Spenny pay Wolfish back.

I think what makes Kenny vs. Spenny so interesting is that they are the polar opposites of what I hate in a man.

That Wolfish dude was fucking nuts

Every time I tell people IRL it's scripted they vehemently say I'm wrong. I know it is but I actually think they did a pretty good job of it because try as I might to find an IRL interview of Spenny as he is, I can't, even on things unrelated to KvS. I think he might actually just be an autistic asshole

I honestly don’t care that it’s scripted. Still fun.

Spenny legitimately is an asshole.

I met a weird looking nerdy jewish girl in toronto several years ago who claimed to have once dated spenny.
she said she broke up with him because he wanted to pee on her and kept pressing after an initial "no"

My thoughts exactly, user. All TV is scripted anyway, who cares as long as it's funny.

He posses off Dr Goldfield so he wasn't on the show any more

getting BTFO in the 10 mile race episode

i believe it.

I’ve been going to a bar for a couple years now that Spenny apparently used to frequent before he moved. The staff and regulars all have Spenny stories and none are particularly flattering.

I 100% buy Spenny doing that shit.

there's a scene iirc where Kenny throws rancid semen in Spenny's face. I though that was the most dickish thing ever. really soured me on Mr. HOT-HOTZ

dodged the oven with his mate spenny

semen doesnt go rancid you dumbass. how fucking new are you?

he deserved to get BTFO in that one

fuck you homo

also, Kenny fucking things up with Goldfield