Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: images - 2019-08-09T232724.903.jpg (220x293, 15K)

one of the best films of the 2000s and arguably haneke’s finest work

More like Hackeke

I'll probably sound like a retard but it's kino

Only good Haneke movie is Amour. Fuck him, everything else he's done is shit

funny games US is good too

Nope, the original is slightly better but they both suck

On first viewing, I was really annoyed that you never really find out who planted the video tapes or was filming their house

On second viewing, I understood that the film wasn't really about that in the first place, and the actual narrative arc is the protagonist attempting to deal with his guilt surrounding how his family dealt with the orphan, how he turned out, and the Seine river massacre

I then heard that during the credits, if you watch closely, the son of the protagonist is seen talking to the son of the orphan, implying that maybe they are the ones who planted the video tapes in order to push the protagonist to confront his guilt

The suicide scene was really good. As said, funny games US is my favorite movie by him.

ugly actors.

How many of his films have you actually seen? Be honest

one of those movies which was intended to be "sooo deep" but turned out to be garbage like Donnie Darko

the fact that you even reference donnie darko in this context lets everyone know you're underage and invalidates your opinion lmao

Hackike

it's none of those user. YOU planted the tapes. you won't allow the protagonist to forget what he did, like how the french pretend the massacre never happened

His only good movie. Bravo

Hey man I didn't plant any fucking tapes go to bed Haneke

1. «DER SIEBENTE KONTINENT».

2. «71 FRAGMENTE EINER CHRONOLOGIE DES ZUFALLS».

3. «FUNNY GAMES» (2008).

4. «LES TEMPS DU LOUP».

5. «FUNNY GAMES» (1997).

6. «DAS WEISSE BAND».

7. «CODE INCONNU».

8. «CACHÉ».

9. «BENNY'S VIDEO».

10. «LA PIANISTE».

11. «AMOUR».

12. «HAPPY END».

Attached: EVI.webm (704x384, 510K)

if you think about it, Haneke already did that in funny games, making the viewer a participant in the story.

is the movie actually enjoyable to watch? is there worth within the actual scenes? or is the movie more the execution of an idea, and a description has as much worth as watching the movie?

are there good characters? is the acting entertaining? is there stimulating camerawork? is it rewarding on scene-by-scene basis?

>if you think about it

u mad

Attached: 555caa1baceb9.image.jpg (400x500, 22K)

is guilt the most Reddit emotion?

over the years my politics have shifted farther and farther from haneke's, but somehow i like this film more and more

shit

I don’t remember shit about this movie other than a vivid memory of some dude slashing his own throat randomly.

The fact that you even ask these questions lets me know that youre a:
A. redditor
B. Zoomer
C. Kill yourself

Underwhelming. Still digging the sterile cinematography and (somewhat) realistic performances from the characters. His movies are as un-Hollywood as you can get. Since i'm a eurofag Hanekes movies feel a lot more gripping and close to home for me than american productions.

His best imo are Piano Teacher, Seventh Continent and Funny Games, in that order.

So you can't watch movies without well known Hollywood faces attached to them? This is why we can't have nice things.

Haneke is one giant pleb filter