/heem/

Attached: chimaev usa.jpg (504x1512, 98.03K)

Why are Americans like that?

P:

TJ Pillashaw can’t beat AlGOAT

Really hope Dumont wear the tight shorts again at 274

Attached: 1647632186398.webm (720x720, 1.21M)

first for rapeeyes

Attached: 1649655331711.webm (552x720, 652.15K)

Colby is about to put on a masterclass of ducking. He'll be so shameful about it that even the Dagestanis will blush.

Because Cejudo hasn't been as active as folk has, and his only wins at Bantamweight are against Moraes and a flushed Cruz. Volk has beat the second best fighter in his division twice, has also beaten Ortega and TKZ, and there aren't any current standout contenders besides Max who isn't even sure himself if he wants the fight. Their situations aren't comparable at all

Jolie ducks Dustin
Dustin ducks Colby
Colby ducks Khamzat

By my logic Khamzat is now in Conor’s DMs

Its not fair bros. There are fucking brazzas popping up in every weight class. How the fuck is anyone else supposed to have a chance of getting the belt?

Attached: 1649580062668.png (541x500, 382.29K)

>are a scourge on the whole sport
heh, nothing personal mite

Attached: shitty-kickboxing.jpg (1200x900, 105.51K)

Yair, Kattar, & Arnold

My mind set, I am back on the building sites now with a hard hat, a hoigh vis and two hammers in my hand. That's my mindset.

hazmat is a fake brazza

Where’s my guy Zabit at?

who're the two hooker's hugging?

Cruz was the bane of Alpha Male and now Colby is the bane of ATT. Who will be Shitty Kickboxing’s nemesis?

kai and riddell are based

God, I wish I was 6 foot 4 so bad. The optimal height for a man. Had a couple of friends who were 6 foot 6 in school but they were goofies and had health problems when they were fucking 14 haha.

Where did you get that Max doesn't want to fight? He was willing to jump in if KZ fell out

talmbout dual wielding hammers b

every 6'4 guy Ik has back problems, 6'2/3 is the ideal height

> Yair
Lost his last fight
> Kattar
Isn't getting a title shot from 1 win over an opponent who was ranked 7-10th
> Arnold
Needs one more win at least

>2/3
You are a fucking goofy mate. Autism to that level is just goofy. If you think you can tell the difference of 1.6cm between men you are a goofy.

I'd be happy for the winner of allen-kattar to get a shot since there isn't really anywhere else. zapoot and yarear are way to inactive to deserve anything

Well that in and of itself is a suspect thing. He pulled out of the fight with an apparent injury that was going to keep him out for 6 months. A week later he wanted back in after they booked TKZ vs Volk, and then he asked if he could be the backup to the fight. He has also entertained having a fight with Emmett in the meantime and hasn't pursued a fight with Volk as aggressively as he did after the first loss

max you dumb bong . volk can't talk shit when he didn't convincingly win that last one

>Isn't getting a title shot from 1 win over an opponent who was ranked 7-10th

Like there isn't some precedent already.....

Ariel mentioned during his interview with Volk on the MMA hour yesterday that Zabit has decided not to continue fighting for now due to moral/religious reasons and it isn't to do with his injury

inb4
>I'm more American than you

Attached: 277417490_143852048134883_975015480446291654_n.jpg (1080x720, 135.31K)

i know youre not gonna believe me but im unironically 6'4. its so hard for me to gain weight and because most people in my country are short i stand out as a freak.

Max doesn't seem to want it as much as people think

You really think Max is ducking anyone? Come on. I'm not even a big fan of him but that's ridiculous

Who? Worth also noting that Kattar isn't a star at all and got viciously beaten so bad by Holloway that people were haranguing the UFC for making the matchup in the first place

goofychads already btfo steppacels faggot

Attached: duuude wipes lmao .jpg (1320x743, 101.51K)

Yeah, Indians are a small race so I imagine. I believe you, why would you lie over the internet. I have never met an Indian who is even 6 foot over here.

It was his religious duty to take after khabib and duck Yair forever

rematches are killing the ufc, we have champs who are spending their entire primes just fighting one guy

That’s because the Indian diet sucks, you won’t be able to put on much muscle or mass at that height on it.

No I like Max and I don't think he's ducking at all. I think his situation if anything is akin to Whittaker's after the first Adesanya fight. He's been a champion and knows what it's like, and I think he's just going with the flow, he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone at this point. I don't think he's desperate for that fight to happen as some people assume, he was even trying to talk up a fight with Goob at the start of this year

Pitter patter decision machines

Eugene Bareman's hair transplant is a miracle of science

I agree, but in fairness to Max he's shown to be like Whittaker and not like Colby in that he's interested to fight other ranked fighters (Yair, Emmett, etc) before getting another shot

there's levels in how (un-) warranted it is though, Holloway getting a rematch is justifiable, Masvidal getting a rematch is fucking retarded

I still never understood why fans need to keep comparing these two. Khabib is retired, he is no longer relevant at this point.

Attached: Khamzat-Chimaev-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Beef-UFC-MMA-Frontkick.online.jpg (1000x547, 558.48K)

show us

He always wears a hat bro. There is no hair transplant.

volkan and max are so far above everyone in the division it makes sense. Figger and Moreno is the questionable one, there are already several contenders outside moreno waiting. Colby obviously doesn't deserve it for the next few years
We'll see. they'll have to settle who is the real fw champion eventually, in some way

would be the most kino titlefight that could happen

Chimaev has already faced a fighter with a better ground game than Khabib and it was his 11th pro fight. The people defending Khabib because he never bled are just virgins living vicariously through him. It's pathetic

Ohnonono

Attached: eugene-bareman-fights-1-830x1024.jpg (830x1024, 78.97K)

>Miracle of science

Hatfisher prime

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Khabib will be talked about for the next 100 years at this point. People can't shut the fuck up about him, and it's mostly people that hate him
Also Khabib would never throw out the gameplan as hard and stupidly as Khamzat did against Burns

Attached: 1645339788553.png (752x948, 657.13K)

he wasnt relevant when he was in the ufc either

I'd prefer to see Holloway go up to lightweight at this point. I think Volk has earned the credits to call who he wants next, and if it's a fight with Cejudo, or if he wants to start taking out the next generation of FW contenders (Mitchell, Topuria, Allen, Evloev), I'm fine with that as well. If Holloway fought Volk again and won, what would the UFC actually do? You'd have to assume they'd make a fourth fight which would fucking suck given how stacked the division is with young prospects

T-that was before the transplant trust me bro he has a hairline like Jeremy Piven now

why is Khabib the GOAT you ask? Well, he never threw a gameplan!

Attached: khabib.jpg (975x1003, 213.12K)

Iaquinta vs Khabib
GSP vs Hardy, Serra, Koscheck
JBJ vs OSP, Smith

You mean he would never be a real one

the dustin poirier charlie olives faced was much better than the poirier khabib faced.
the muslim incels may seethe now.

>hold on, he's downloading data

Attached: 1649581742013.jpg (806x1080, 321.13K)

THE Blood Diamond

lets talk about *does nothing*

volkan would move up, or fight contenders i assume. Same result for max probably. What else? Max went up to lightweight a few times. He's heavier than khabib and dustin even when he fights at FW but he's too fucking weak for LW. He'd get fucked, just like he got against dustin

>when you have a balanced breakfast

Attached: 1649572352230.jpg (690x804, 340.77K)

kek

THE 33-year-old, 3-1 prospect?

>because he just was OKAY??!!!

*sniffs*

Attached: dern-torres-bunda.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

Yan won btw

I'm right here baby, so what's up?

not my fault im omniscient

All decisions are draws in my book

makes sense
no simulated death = no win

Honestly a really weak card except for the main event
Shogun/OSP and Cowboy/Lauzon on the main card? Really?

Attached: ufc 274.jpg (2463x1388, 322.68K)

this. all TKOs too

this is missing rose vs esparza 2 (lol) and chandler vs ferguson

with tony/chandler it's two interesting fights. who cares about rose

So is rose getting wrestlefucked ?

Chandler-Ferguson is on the card, Shogun-OSP is off

>So is rose getting wrestlefucked ?

Yeah but at least this time if won't be a man

>submission
You didnt beat your opponent

>Esparza before beating the shit out of the chinese girl was on a streak of fucking 3 robberies
>one judge had Rose 49-46 scoring the second round for her where she got stung and wobbled for half the cage
fucking hate wmma so much bros

Goobys gonna drink some fight milk and flush him like hundreds of retards dumping out proppa twilv after seeing an old man nearly be decapitated by the most dangerous man on the planet, bro.

So shit, so so shit

For me, it's Paddy the Baddy