MCU SPOILER: WOLVERINE CASTING

Lads, you need to hear this now than at D23 or later. A very reliable source told me that Marvel already has an actor signed to play Wolverine. The actor had a big role in new Star Wars movie(s). Wolverine is getting Little Mermaid treatment.
I don't like this. It sounds like it's either Glover or Boyega. My source wouldn't tell me which one it is but nodded when I asked if it's one of them. I think it's better you know about this now.

Attached: wolvie.jpg (655x361, 34K)

Niggerine

You don't think it could be Driver?

At least the height would be right for Boyega

Hope Disney likes getting 13% of the profits.

I swear to God, if they black Jean or Scott, or if they nigger Jean with Niggerverine, I'll put them in my ever growing list. And when I'm a supergenius billionaire, they'll all be rendered to whores selling their ass to methheads!

Attached: 1516251292300.jpg (791x901, 200K)

Kek

BS, why would they announce the XMEN this early. They dont even have movies lined up for phase 4.

Oscar Issac

>jew manlet with connections to save his career

Attached: images.jpg (554x554, 23K)

too old, good size tho

...Eh, not that bad. Wolverine is a cringy manlet with Yellow Fever; who even cares about him? Real Patricians like the Summers ChadClan.
>Flatscans, I'm Homo Superior

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNjAvNzkzL2kwMi9YTUVOMjAxOTAwMV9EQzExLmpwZw==.jpg (575x336, 139K)

He said Little Mermaid treatment so that excludes white actors. And nodded when I said Glover or Boyega.

laffed

>Jean
Isn't she a redhead? She's more likely than Wolverine desu.

He's bulking up

Attached: IMG_3527.gif (268x268, 2M)

Because aside from Spider-Man and maybe Strange they have nothing else that's interesting. Endgame was a good place for many to drop the MCU, so they'd need something "big" to bring them back (hence announcing some Fox reboots). Not that i believe OP or anything, but i'm saying that IF it happened it wouldn't be weird.

he looked nicely beefed up in ex machina no homo

Homelander would be great as him.

N-No. Don't ruin my Jeannie... Cuck Writers already have...

Attached: DzO5mXJX4AAyFVu.jpg (238x641, 31K)

Wolverine needs to stand shorter than everyone else and Kevin knows this.

>Glover

Liar. Glover is already playing the Prowler. Fuck off.

Not OP. Rumor has it that MBB turned down Eternals because she wants to headline a solo Marvel or play a character who will get a solo movie. Supposedly she is eyeing X23 but it seems that Feige would be willing to continue X23 with Dafne Keen as she impressed in Logan. That created strife between MBB people on one side, Marvel on the other side, and Keen reps on the third side. MBB reps are playing "bigger star card" for they really want this gig.

>Black Jean but otherwise she's the best version to ever exist in movies and comic accurate
>Jean looks like her comic counterpart but she's the bitchy version that turns Iceman gay (also Iceman IS gay)
Pick your poison user.

this true but they are bringing back Jemma Chan as Eternals lead even though she had a role in CM.

5'11" and he looked short in Banshee.

Has feige mentioned Wolverine's height before?

5'11'' isn't short

Wolverine will be played by that Arya goblin from GoT

...Bitchy Ginger Jean that gets married to Alpha Scott.

Glover gets rumored for the most unsuitable roles (Duncan Idaho lmao) so I wouldn't be surprised this is his PR placement to make him look in demand for big movies.

unfortunately, potato face is going to end up in MCU sooner or later. maybe even as wolverine.

Jean will definitely get nigrafied, Hollywood Jews really hate redheads for some reason.

According to Marvel database, Logan is 5'3.

Oscar is a bit taller, but he can easily look shorter when compared to Thor and the others.

Manlet detected

Attached: 1337131130118.jpg (640x348, 95K)

>Alpha Scott
I do hope that when/if they bring X-Men in the MCU they cut back on the Loganwank and focus on Scott and the rest of them desu.

100% it's gonna happen

Attached: IMG_3528.jpg (600x939, 160K)

I'm more worried of them niggerwashing Scott and niggering Jean. Her red hair's too iconic.
Me too. Wolverine's honestly pretty boring. I'd like to see Jackman come back as some other X-Man though. Maybe Sinister.

If they go the comics route the female wolverine will be for sure Maisie. Imagine the shitshow

With a camera and today's effect I can get taller, and would need to work out

Attached: 188508.jpg (800x450, 96K)

Wolvnigrine

Banner studying the mutant gene will eventually lead him to cross paths with Logan.

Imagine the two, battered and breathing heavily,!standing in red snow.

Why the fuck is nobody talking about the best series from the last 3 years?

Attached: Amahl_Farouk.jpg (492x546, 36K)

She's busy being a business owner and dating a rich guy.

Hulk and Wolverine are just going to crack jokes in an MCU movie

very real post

you know they'll turn logan and/or scott black and jean will be white

NNo. They haven't fucked with main characters yet. They'll have their faggy Iceman, maybe turn Beast into a nigger for "woke" points, but I doubt they'll niggerwash the X-Men people actually care about... Right? I don't even care about the flicks that much, I just want some good Hot Toys figs of 90s or 2000s costume X-Men...

Dude, can you imagine something like this playing out in a future MCU movie?

Logan reluctant to cooperate with Banner's mutant gene study will eventually have them fighting each other that will inadvertently lead to Civil War 2.

X-Men vs The Avengers

It gonna happen

Please I do receive many series, do fill up stadiums I can get series know worldwide, except Game of thrones

This. We will NEVER see a worthy fight between the two on screen

Just make the capeshit stop please god oh god please.

Boyegaahs is box office suicide. His acting is shit and he is pudgy af. This will be a huge mistake for such a beloved character. People love him because he's basically a super hero dirty Harry.

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (600x600, 107K)

Glover is Blade. Screencap this.

It was announced at comic con that Mahershala Ali was gonna be playing Blade.

Here's your wolverine

Attached: images (1).jpg (421x600, 26K)

Wasn't he on Luke Cage too? Tv series confirmed for non-canon, BTFO!

CUTE!!

kek. Too bad it's fake because I would probably die just by laughing at this shit on the screen.
The best nigger to do it is Kevin "manlet" Hart.

Attached: 1561033043336.jpg (509x730, 107K)

i'd be ok with this, desu

That'd be adorable

I don't know man but I guarantee you they will turn at least one character black in X-Men's MCU. And it's going to make people flip their shit. I guarantee you. Screenshot this.

Attached: 1562597077319.png (229x250, 46K)

Imagine being older than 15 years old and caring about capeshit

Attached: 1521927227236.jpg (547x728, 63K)

there's some new faces in the industry

Attached: larsen-thompson-talita-von-furstenberg-celebrating-her-first-collection-for-dvf-in-hollywood-04-25-2 (1280x1968, 446K)

Imagine being older than 15 years old and bitching about peoples interests

There's some rumours about the new Blackcat from Sony
I hope this is a joke

Attached: disney.jpg (501x680, 60K)

They had one job

Attached: Larsen+Thompson+PAPER+Magazine+Runway+Benefit+xaN2BXGH7Gll.jpg (450x600, 121K)

stop it

>yfw it's Beast

They've already made a negress Felicia in Spider-Gwen's Universe. It'd be dumber to niggerwash Silver Sable.
We'll see user. Maybe by that time all the woke stuff will have died... Maybe...

Attached: kpQbeF5.jpg (920x829, 222K)

>black cat
>silver sable
Fuck, there's no way they'll be better than their videogame counterpart, especially Sable.

Die screaming.

Okay, not gonna lie, that pic gave me a boner.

Attached: 1510100788056.jpg (650x488, 40K)

If Tom Hardy doesn't play the Wolverine then I just don't know anymore. Yes I know he plays Eddie Brock but shut up.

Attached: tom hardy bronson.webm (1440x779, 2.57M)

MBB is shit

>*wants to fuck Cyclops knowing that he's married and both his wife and son are missing*

whore should've stayed dead

>Feige literally stated that MCU wouldn't see X-Men for almost a decade
nice LARP

He's perfect for Wolverine but they already have him making those shitty Venom movies, sad

If it unironically happens it'll be funny seeing SJW's claiming it's racist a black person plays as the Beast because it's implying black people are apes.

Attached: 1556715947222.jpg (925x1032, 270K)

Venom wasn't that bad delet this.

Attached: Tom Hardy Venom.jpg (960x1280, 183K)

Jean is a redhead, she'll get niggerized

not my fault you got shit taste

>her raid hair's too iconic
so is Mary Jane's and look where we are now

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

Attached: 1565114520682.jpg (831x1209, 113K)

Not even good bait.