Which one is the worst circus?

Which one is the worst circus?

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 14.25K)

How is city a circus in any way? They’re the perfect example of how an oil club should behave and make their legacy. They’ve got the greatest coach who has implemented a culture in the club, a culture not only about winning but about tactical play and a playing style. Meanwhile PSG is just “throw money at the bad things” the club

None of these are a circus dumb canuck. They are soccer teams. A circus is a place with clowns and elephants and acrobats

Are you retarded?

PSG, they bought Messi for shirt sales, whereas Manchester City have a real project, plus they are winning the CL this year

PSG by far
incoming Pogba to top it all

faggots will say psg because they must win CL even though shitty didn't win a cl either

Because nobody cares about City at all. At least PSG provokes hatred in humankind's hearts. But City is like, literally nothing, they wouldn't exist people wouldn't even notice.

>comparing the best club in the world to pissgee

Man City aren't a circus. They're the only consistently well-run "oil club".

>this flag talking about football

Attached: 1432600392387.jpg (582x600, 86.74K)

T H I S
H
I
S

Neither really, but PSG tops it for emplying a meme like Poch. Both would absolutely clean up in the Champions League with a Mou/Conte/Ancelotti/etc.

Man United, for the Glazers taking £2b out of the club/third lowest spend on wages against turnover in the prem/spending so little of turnover on players/employing Ole/Maguire as captain/etc etc etc, are the biggest circus in football currently.

>Because nobody cares about City at all.
Liverpool fans literally can't stop seething about City and moaning about "muh financial rigging".
Not a Citeh fan btw. Speaking as a neutral observer it's embarrassing how rattled Scousers have been ever since Pep took over, and it's weird because I reckoned their two fanbases had an amicable relationship before then (from the shared hatred of Manure).

>mou/Conte/Ancelotti/etc
next time dont give examples

Shitty somehow managed to outspend PSG, don't ask me how. Does that make them better or worse circus?

>Both would absolutely clean up in the Champions League with a Mou

Attached: 1556573262916.jpg (566x562, 46.42K)

>"muh financial rigging".
lmfaoing every time they utter the words "net spend". as if Klopp doesnt have multiple world record signings. just because they scammed Farca with Couthinho they think they are Leicester 2.0
retard. city buys good system players, pissig signgs shite like winjnaldum, pessi etc.

A fucking leaf

This very post proves otherwise

LMFAO. Ancelotti has the record with 3 wins, and could have won more with a bit of luck. Mou's won 2, could have won more with luck. Conte has the biggest balls in football and will win more than one in his career. Screencap this.

And all three are better managers than Guardiola/Tuchel/Flick/Klopp/Zidane/Enrique/Simeone.

>Mou's won 2, could have won more with luck.
luck is the only reason he won those and that was decades ago, he's a turd of a coach now and everybody except his fangirls now it.

Who's better?

PSG it's a very well run brand, but a terribly run club.

I love Mou but yeah, he's done now. He's been done since years ago in fact.

And that's why Shitty will turn to complete shit once Poop Nandrolona leaves. That's the fate of system babbies.

Also, 0 [ZERO] CL forever.

City are winning the CL the second they employ someone decent. Poop was exposed bigtime when Mou sent him to the nuthouse and when he couldn't win a CL with Bayern, who won before he arrived and soon after he left.

both are absolutely shit and a stain on their nation

>man u customer

LMFAO. The only better run clubs in football are Real and Bayern.

Psg and it's not even close. Even before bald fraud joined in manC kind of went by unnoticed

Liverpool and City are polar opposites when you think about it.
>Old vs New (In regards to success)
>Tradition vs Modernity
>Spent what you make v Legitimate Abu Dhabi sponsorships.
>Political vs apolitical supporter base (in the sense that your average middle class mental midget is apolitical).
From Citeh's perspective Liverpool represent the entitled old elite with their little traditions and history making them feel smug and themselves less 'significant' for lack of a better word.
From Liverpool's perspective City represent everything wrong with modern football, money clubs and disneyification.

Very confused reading of Liverpool vs City. A better, impartial and honest summary:

>Legit historical club vs Arab plaything to cash in on Manchester name
>Sold soul to yanks vs Sold to Arabs
>Murderers of 39 Italians in Heysel, got smashed by divine retribution at Hillsborough and are forever moaning about it vs. completely plastic fans who may or may not even exist as their online presence is made up entirely of City's in-house PR team
>Confused political leanings: as likely to toss a banana than to sing 'Imagine' and follow it up with hamfisted left with platitudes vs "I'd stick my daughter in a burkha and toss her in Mubarak's harem, if it meant getting the CL"

I don't paint a pleasant picture, but no one can in babylon.

city is a well run club, a better comparison would be chelsea and psg

we have the most clowns.

I hate city because the bald sissy that would your suck your cock for a line of cocaine is coaching it

psg has fans in their stadioum desu pep has to beg and bribe peoples to come

PSG and it's not even close. City are bottlers but the PSG club owners have no idea how to run a club and lets not forget the absolute clown fiesta leonardo and the other guy did at Bernabeu

is city doomed as soon as pep leaves?

City are content with him so I guess it's up to Pep if he wants to leave or become the new Wenger. But right now Poop has no reason to leave because he has complete freedom in managing the squad and the transfer market

>because nobody cares about City at all
lmao yes, just like americans don't care about footy, as they say in all the threads they make about how much they don't care about footy

the mental gymnastics at play are astounding

he said he wants to manage a sudaca country, he will certainly manage a sudaca club, I think he wants to win every trophies as a manager

He wants to not get exposed so he's got to flee

>>Legit historical club
lmao
Man City win their first FA Cup in 1904
Liverpool win their first FA Cup in 1965

OVER SIXTY YEARS LATER
AND YOU THINK LIVERPOOL ARE LEGIT AND HISTORICAL
AHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

STUPID
SCOUSE
VERMIN
EATIN
RATS
IN
YER
COUNCIL
OUSE

losing the premier league and choking in the CL again might seal the deal for him, he ragequitted when mou beat him in la liga

As long as City beat United or Chelsea I'm happy. PSG are just wholly unlikable.

LMFAO. Now do their CL/Euro Cup wins.

Not a comparison

At City the money empowers the project. At PSG the money is the project.

should just use that money to bribe the refs into not getting bribed by spanish clubs

Cope and seethe, you are getting sold off after the WC, Marseille will always be the bigger club.

>Best and most successful coach United had past Fergie
>made Son and Kane into undisputed world class players and instilled a winning mentality, leading to Kane wanting to leave
>dragging Roma into a comfortable EL spot and to a ECL victory
>finished

This. Put Mou at PSG/City with their money and he's winning CLs very, very quickly. Not forgetting, of course, his groundwork/style/signings are why Real went on to their recent CL dominance. He's a born winner like Ancelotti/Conte, not a flavour of the month meme manager. He will collect trophies galore in the upcoming years.

I know this isn't what the media tells you, but then again most of you are plebs who get your opinions completely from the media.

>city buys good system players
so they bought good players for a billion € and never won a CL, is that the opinion you want to defend?

they are winning this year

>>dragging Roma into a comfortable EL spot and to a ECL victory
you know they made record signings for him? and he bottled 4th to juve, put Roma into a EL spot and humiliated them forever shipping 6 to bodö. hes and his staff are insanely well paid, too. hes definiatly underperforming

Attached: tranquilo-florentino.gif (498x364, 2.09M)

cope

Anything can happen, but Guardiola's record isn't the best when you compare it to the teams/quality/spend/freedom to dope he has had at his disposal. On paper I'd say Real/Liverpool are obvious favourites, with an outside chance of City/Villarreal (Emery won't go down as a great, but he's a quality manager with a fantastic tactical mind to win finals - like a Benitez)/Bayern/Atletico/Benfica/Chelsea in that order.

lmao
Pep outclassed Klopp in the weekend. Bar a total collapse or KdB injury, he will win, this time he got the players to compete

City has played in a cl final

both have played in a CL final and slipped

TIC TAC

surely they must have a champions league trophy if they are the best club in the world

city has been an oil team for like 10 more years than psg and yet psg played in a cl final before them
kek

It's not only Guardiola vs Klopp. You also have serial CL winner Ancelotti with a brutally in form team, Emery who can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, the quality of Bayern up against him too.

Guardiola and Klopp's lossess in the final were bad. vs Chelsea Tuchel outplayed/outthought him completely, vs Real Zidane's team demolished Klopps embarrassingly. Compare to Ancelotti who everyone seems to be writing off: played 4 CL finals, won 3, lost on penalties against Liverpool in a game they would have won 90/100.

the one with actual fans kek

I was just pointing out to the burger user that PSG got to a CL final the season before city's but I agree that people underrate Real more than they should

Attached: 1648803719012.png (597x626, 311.05K)