Why wasn't the cast of this film more diverse? Not even one Tolkien black guy

Why wasn't the cast of this film more diverse? Not even one Tolkien black guy.

Attached: Tolkien-2019.jpg (300x447, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9xNhcvZ6UI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

matt and trey called, they want their joke back

Holy shit you're fucking retarded. WW1 had practically no blacks in it. Neither did England. Go back to /leftpol/ nigger

Attached: 8ea9f85f6e3ca3b9be02774219303d5b--crusaders-america.jpg (633x950, 147K)

Liberalism has rotted your mind

kek

Attached: 1551069715502.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Ooooohhhhhh, I stand corrected.
Was probably the drugs that did that.

350,000 African-Americans served in segregated units during WW1. Mostly as support infantry.
171 of these were awarded the Cross D'Guerre by the French government. Get educated, user.

Attached: 133360_369th_15th_new_york.jpg (600x467, 78K)

notto disu shitto agen

Ayo bruh we wuz deadass unknown souljas n shit dawg

>segregated
Wow, almost like Tolkien was white, and therefore wasnt surrounded by the nigger units.

Was this movie even good or accurate?

My roommate was watching it earlier (hence my shitty joke) but I was playing KOTOR 2 and wasn't paying attention. He said it was boring.

Less arguing, more shitty puns in my thread, please.

Lily Collins strikes again with her box office poison.

Attached: Lily Collins.webm (640x720, 1.61M)

Aha nicely punned

the fact that she totally knows her dress has ridden up so high on camera and doesn't care is what really fuels the boner

I liked it a lot. Haven’t seen a film like it in a long time, it’s hard to describe.
What kind of films does your roommate like?

Couldn't they find someone who at least resembles young Tolkien?

It is pretty my by the numbers biography. Well shot and directed, the WW1 scenes are really the best the movie has to offer, but there are only a handful of them. Acting is decent as well. I suspect it is as accurate as any other biography. It is based on the unofficial biography not sanctioned by the Tolkien family, so take it as you want.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHGH

Attached: 6FC5BE98-495B-4183-891E-DCAA11A14084.jpg (1000x500, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=q9xNhcvZ6UI

Attached: lily collins and father.jpg (2048x2648, 725K)

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to "Land of Confusion". In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. "In Too Deep" is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like "In the Air Tonight" and, uh, "Against All Odds". Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is "Sussudio", a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Attached: 1EAAE6C8-0BE1-419A-B832-C6539FFB2555.jpg (590x322, 212K)

>What kind of films does your roommate like?
He liked Chernobyl and his film taste is like that show. Not great, not terrible.