KWAB

KWAB

Attached: Gyan.jpg (1196x782, 213.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdsOXVw511c
youtube.com/watch?v=jasUK3D9cYY&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

say what you will about Luis Suarez, he will always be a football legend for this moment alone

Attached: luis-suarez-denied.gif (320x180, 1.14M)

>Gyan chokes a free ticket to the SFs
>somehow Suarez is the bad guy
And I don't even like Suarez.

>player cheats
>britbong calls it a legend for it
Really makes you think

One of the biggest chokes in WC history but it will always be overlooked because Suarez had the bigger moment

It would only be cheating if the PK didn't get called and Suarez wasn't sent off. Otherwise he used the game's rules to transform a guaranteed goal and elimination into a PK + red card and keep his team alive if only for one more minute.

Anyone that thinks otherwise are scrubs that don't have the will to win anything in life.

Pero que trolazo saliste texas

he didnt cheat though
he sacrificed himself for the good of the team
and it worked because ghana choked hard
their fault
cope
also your football opinions are invalid since you failed to qualify for the wc for the 2nd time straight, and from a group where half the teams qualify despite having fewer than 50% wins

F

that number 4 should have been sent off for that intention

pissi would never!
oops, he did, twice!
cuckitini!

>cheat
He willingly ended his WC performance so that uruguay won't be eliminated in that game. That's sacrifice

that's still cheating.

It would be cheating if he got away with it but he didn’t, retard. Suarez got a red card and Ghana still choked

he got a red card because he cheated. damn this is so hard to understand!

>every time there is a foul, someone cheats
what a fucking retard, just die

if it's intentional yes. they know they got beat so they foul their opponents, they're cheating.

are you also too dense to grasp the concept of a tactical foul? is that cheating too?
he got sent off for what he did, according to the rules, so how can it be cheating if everything went along with the rules of the game? fouls are a part of the game, get over it

>tactical foul? is that cheating too?
OF COURSE IT IS HOLY SHIT

the fuck is wrong with you?

childhood is thinking suarez was a cheat

adulthood is realizing that he was based and willing to do everything for his team

hahahahah jesus, what a bitch
go take some HRT sissy, sports are not for you

If Suarez was black and he did that to a white country he'd be called the biggest Nigger in football.
Henry is a little more likable than Suarez, aside from his skin color, of course.

schizo

wrong
only potatards seethe about henry

No cheating he got a deserved red card and Ghana got a (P), not his fault they choked.

If ref didn't see the handball he would have get away with it making the exact same movement, so it's cheating only if the ref is incompetent?

The free kick leading to the handball wasnt even a free kick.

Fifa wanted Africa to be represented that even dominic adiyiah tripping over his own feet with the uruguay defender nowhere near him was a foul.

Based Luis rolled the dice and won

You would know all about cheating with handballs, frog.

this shit became a fucking debate in the country, people wanted a rematch. all the other countries in the world would have laughed at screwing over their opponents, sorry for being the nicest people in the world.

You're scum and you all celebrated your cheating ways and then continued cheating in every tournament since. Griezmann dived against Croatia.

brozovic was about to cut off griezmann's feet, thank god grizzi jumped.

And your true cheating scum nature comes out at last.

Our title was certified by VAR unlike yours which was obviously refballed to oblivion

>yours
I'm not English. You're still a nation of proud cheats.

I just told you he would have been fouled anyway, as he was fouled by brozovic anyway.

>I just told you he dove
I know he dove. Because you're a nation of cheats.

Attached: 1645047667494.webm (472x848, 955.81K)

you have never, ever stepped into a futbol pitch if it wasn't to play volleyball in your sissy PE class, Mahmoud Al-Mamapene

you're irish? WELL WELL WELL
youtube.com/watch?v=FdsOXVw511c

why didn't keane say the ref was wrong here? literally himself handballs the ball in the penalty box but gets awarded a penalty.

stay quiet forever.

>backtracks entirely on his "WE ARE A NICE NATION" and admits finally that yes, the French are a nation of cheats and proud of it
That didnt take long lol

you're an idiot, you and pussy friend itt are scared of admiting that he cheated and that cheating is based if it's to help your country win. you're too scared to admit it, all you do is claim it's not cheating. pussies.

I just told you the country wanted to replay the game. And I also told you that any other nation in our situation would have cheered at that handball, did the irish complain about this penalty gifted here? of course not you're scoundrels

>tp
>tf

>I just told you the country wanted to replay the game.
This was your first lie. Cheating scum. Typical nog nation.

Attached: 1574052168661.png (634x416, 318.42K)

frenchies get really upset when you point out their deliberate cheating huh?

I accept your concession, cheat.

explain this

explain this, cheater.

What do you need explained? Nobody in the Ireland team made an intentional action to cheat the game. The referee made a poor decision all on his own. No Ireland player cheated in that video lol. Henry cheated. Griezmann cheated.

keane controlled the ball with his hand, got given a penalty for free. cheaters.

>keane controlled the ball with his hand
No he didnt lol. Get new eyes.

t. has never played futbol a single day in his life
opinion discarded
talk to me about tranny news, you're definitely knowledgable in that subject

a cheater and a liar. wow.

t. the man who said that his nation isn't proud of cheating and then bragged about how good they are at cheating
lol

the henry handball was cheating, griezmann instinctive protection isn't cheating

cheating is what henry did to ireland, suarez willingly took a red card when the alternative was urgay flunking out of the wc

>griezmann diving is not cheating
lol

based and redpilled

REMIDER THAT WHO WAS GETTING ROBBED WAS URUGUAY AND GHANA LOST ANYWAY

youtube.com/watch?v=jasUK3D9cYY&t

>it takes Eurangotans almost 20 years to figure out, "if you ain't cheating you ain't trying."
checks out. no wonder you were all so easy to conquer.