SAC: Domantas Sabonis healthy heading into off-season
NBA: Shams: Alvin Gentry fired by Kings on Monday
BKN: Update: Seth Curry says he is playng on Tuesday
BKN: Nash: Seth Curry (left ankle) probable for Tuesday
BKN: Goran Dragic still hasn't cleared protocols Monday
LAK: LeBron James won't require surgery in off-season
LAK: Pacers could target Russell Westbrook this off-szn
TOR: Lakers could target Nick Nurse for coaching job

Attached: allnba1stteam.png (709x384, 334.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KMzwRcilLDej0BWl7eYE_OYC9Tx9olI_Ptn-nHjKfpQ/edit
teamworkonline.com/basketball-jobs/los-angeles-lakers/los-angeles-lakers-jobs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a dogshit 1st team

>league rescinds 16th tech
>immediately get injured in the game you should have been suspended for
what does it mean?

SEETHE EMBIIDBOIS

Attached: 1649539534486.jpg (933x912, 124.92K)

>BREAKING: LUKA DONCIC HAS TORN HIS ACL AND HE IS OUT FOR THE PLAYOFFS

It means it doesn't pay to be a day crybaby

stop blaming lebron

Attached: (Hi10)_Boku_no_Hero_Academia_-_17_(BD_720p)_(neko-Hi10)_(2D76830F).mkv_snapshot_10.09.958.jpg (1280x720, 386.91K)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KMzwRcilLDej0BWl7eYE_OYC9Tx9olI_Ptn-nHjKfpQ/edit

thats coming from these votes not me

Attached: file.png (1200x1171, 484.96K)

'no'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1631857918219.png (730x999, 913.04K)

*fat

What the fuck is this play in tournament shit? A season that's already way too long, they already let in way too many playoff teams, and now they're adding more?

Do NBA fans really like this? What the fuck is wrong with this league?

>two white boys
>light skin nigga
>foreigner
Blackbros wtf is happening?

yall niggas sleepin

Attached: 1647693026605.jpg (1539x800, 74.44K)

it adds much needed unexpectedness in the yoffs

>LeMickey "I don't think a lot of people was educated" James, Russell Westbrick and the Los Angeles Lelkers finished the season 16 games under .500 and out of the playoffs
>LeMickey was not good enough to get a team with four Top 75 players of all-time into the playoffs

Attached: smuggestakari.jpg (354x350, 84.63K)

There's still only 16 teams that make the playoffs the play in just gives more teams a chance

I hit the snooze

thug to nba meme stopped years ago when they married whites/lightskins and kids grew up rich

thank god

Why do you guys hate me i didnt say anything last thread i was lurking because i dont wanna talk about greece or some judge

Attached: 1631312821937.jpg (600x600, 102.67K)

You can blame the NBA players for not trying hard so the NBA had to incentivize playing the season out for them. NHL and NFL players play till the bell rings.

Attached: file.png (571x639, 107.57K)

League wants more money and since it's inception (last season) it gives Lakecucks hope so the league can prop up a big market for even more shekels

Attached: ring.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

can u racists please go back to your containment board

Jokic leads the league in PER, VORP, BPM, WS, WS/48, RAPTOR, LEBRON, RPM, EPM, PIE, Floor Impact Counter, and Kitchen Sink WPA.
Make of that what you will.

so no dawg?

Lakers are the first team EVER to be crowned championship favorites at the beginning of the season and miss the playoffs entirely.

Attached: FP1QjdFaQAQe-Em.jpg (1080x1350, 732.78K)

yes that means there are more playoff teams

Do you guys remember previous season when Lebron was leading in the MVP race and was actually playing defense before Solomon Hill dived on his ankles
Crazy

it's a cheap cashgrab. The league got lucky last year with steph and lebron and they're kinda lucky this year with KD/Kyrie. The longer it goes the dumber it'll look as people wonder why and the fuck 34 win teams are getting a shot at the playoffs or how often 7th/8th seeds just get straight up swept making the whole thing a complete waste of time

How will Jokic shitting on the floor affect his MVP votes?

If you need Photoshop to make you look like you have any semblance of dawg then you have less than zero dawg

Las Vegas had them as the #2 most likely to win it all but it's still pretty pathetic.

Attached: 3247324723473274.png (812x1282, 654.15K)

I despise Klay Thompson.

It's called competing, Bron just don't have that dawg

No 4 teams get eliminated in the play in

The truth. Ever since they started that betting favorite stuff like 20 plus years ago they're the first.

not much

Attached: jokicmvp.png (796x152, 25.67K)

Why

1: sixers
2. raptors
3. raptors
4. sixers
5. sixers
6. raptors
7. raptors

dont @ me

MALE DEER STATUS: DISABLED

his dad probably, caribbean thing

Larden usually plays well vs. Toronto, so id give Philly that

Attached: file.png (665x664, 454.33K)

>thug to nba meme stopped years ago
the poor black pro athlete me is entirely fabricated and the majority of pro athletes come from upper middle class two parent homes because summer sports camps cost money. Poor to pro was never a real thing outside of a few cases.

His Caribbean born father married a white woman, which I strongly disapprove of.

based

Attached: Ben Simmons highlight video.webm (360x360, 1.59M)

god the tame impala album lonerism just mogs the fuck out of everything else they've done....

i miss when they weren't mainstream.......

anyways, go embiid !

Attached: 1634449926442.png (572x550, 278.83K)

lol no

I miss when anime wasn't mainstream

Why? It's the whites that brought you to the West Indies anyway in a banana boat, y'all should be glad to fuck a white woman

>Another franchise successfully destroyed
Literally what is his endgame?

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 72.09K)

Attached: file.png (720x952, 410.12K)

Attached: rapties.jpg (1167x1130, 112.54K)

>1 championship
>10 years of sucking

The LeBron curse

I used to want to fuck Flo. Then she got fat. RIP cute Flo.

Just a reminder (as a Lakers fan) that Kobe still lead a team with Kwame, Smush, Lamar and a bunch of scrubs to the playoffs.

Meanwhile soon as LeBron comes west he misses the playoffs 2x with much, MUCH superior rosters. Once and for all, I think the case has been solved that LeBron “doesn’t actually make his teammates better” and actually forces them into limited roles with his own stubbornness. LeBron is actually the most overrated player I’ve ever seen pick up a basketball.

Attached: 5B8477BF-2DEA-46D2-AD2F-7CE906006DB5.jpg (222x227, 14.05K)

Fuck Lebron

>Lebron destroying franchises
Lakers: Ring.
Miami: Ring.
Cavs: Ring.

how many rings would she have?

Theres nothing wrong with racemixing were all humans

Lecancun

Attached: ColeWorldSIMBA-1510673666664714254-20220403_124043-vid1.webm (724x720, 2.01M)

Not true at all based on all the top MVP candidates. Jokic grew up in a literal war zone, Embiid worked in a cobalt mine from the age of 7 and hunted lions and Giannis literally carried his family on his back from Nigeria to Greece after six of his siblings were slaughtered by a war lord

faggot

This is the best take I've ever seen on /nba/. Finally someone opened their eyes to the LePropaganda.

When does the MVP actually get announced? I want to mark the date, for shitposting purposes

10 years later Miami are good again :)

my Caribbean parents are the same way, they are worse than africans when it comes to this shit

Attached: thompsonfam1.png (723x409, 502.36K)

The Hourly Lebron Hate session brought to you in part by 'Real Niggaz and Dawgz of Ba-skeet-ball' will be coming to a close in 5 minutes. Thank you for your participation.

Attached: file.png (1152x2048, 812.29K)

probably around 2060 the same time when whites are projected to be a minority

Average American family in 20 years

>Heat go to 4 straight Finals and win 2 chips
>Carry the Cavs to 4 straight finals and win a championship for the most pathetic loser city in the history of American sports
>Lakers in the gutter for most of the decade. Lebron wins them a chip
NOOOOO LEBRON I CANT BELIEVE YOUVE DONE THIS. I WISH THE LAKERS KEPT INGRAM AND KYLE KUZMA SO THEY COULD HIT THEIR CEILING OF MAYBE WINNING ONE PLAYOFF SERIES

Caribbean negros are obsessed with lighter skin and race mixing only makes things worse.

How many of his coaches lost their jobs in that time?

Good, it's Brodie appreciation hour

Attached: 971ag1g182.png (638x1042, 442.52K)

>>Lakers in the gutter for most of the decade. Lebron wins them a chip
Nigga, you know that was the Mickey Mouse ring.

Here's a conspiracy theory: Ballsack Sports is actually KD's new burner account

Attached: file.png (1084x1604, 362.08K)

Lakers had the homecourt through the whole west playoffs

>Jeanie Buss at the coaching position interview with Nick Nurse

Attached: file.png (896x672, 417.46K)

How many of those coaches don’t suck ass? Mike Brown, Luke Walton, David Blatt? All irrelevant without Lebron. Only good coaches he’s had (Spoelstra and Lue) He didn’t get them fired

Ladies and gentlemen your new Scaramento Kings head coach Frank Vogel

>7th in +/-
Only MVPs not to be top 5 since they started tracking it are AI (14th), Nash (12th his 2nd mvp), Rose (10th), Westbrook (36th), and Jokic (10th)

how do I apply for the head coach position?

Why do people still give a shit about the MVP is beyond me. 1 FMVP > 2.5 MVPs

Still less rings than Kobe or Duncan

Attached: rookies with trippie dubbies.jpg (293x506, 63.6K)

teamworkonline.com/basketball-jobs/los-angeles-lakers/los-angeles-lakers-jobs

Jazz in 4 even if Luka somehow plays every game. Mavs have no depth

Just found out about van fleet having a draft party and going undrafted. I died inside a little

ive send an email to mr jim buss, rob pelinka and ms jeanie buss

Jazz becoming underrated
They've been very good outside of 4th quarter chokes
I wouldn't be surprised if they won even if Luka plays

Spencer Dinwiddie is good

You know when politicians get elected in shitty cities, do what they want, gain a fuck ton of money, bail and the city is scarred for years after he leaves?

*30 point trippie dubbies

The definition of pic related. At least he got into the league anyway

Attached: file.png (1024x590, 592.83K)

>depth
>playoffs
wow it's fucking nothing. If Luka dabs on Gobert and gets trippie dubbies, they win simple as.

theoretically, you could apply for a small time job for a random nba team, then work your way up to a coaching postition

erik spol was a video coordinator when he 1st started with the heat

Attached: youngerikspol.png (571x305, 210.64K)

>lakers

I love the 90s vibe coming from this photo

stupid comment, white women are least likely to racemix by a wide margin. most racist group which is why they soap box and virtue signal the most

>Cavs
You can't blame Lebron for it
>Miami
They've been doing pretty good
>Lakers
We'll see.

>1st rookie Laker since Jerry West to get a triple-double.
>Not even Magic or Kobe have done this

Reaves was the only source of happiness for my squad. I’m not saying he’s a star or anything, but there’s something special about him. He hit that game-winner earlier in the year as well. I’m gonna be pissed if the Lakers get rid of him

triple doubles are meaningless stats

Russ is going to opt-in it seems, he knows NBA contracts will never be this inflated again

as a 18yo zoomer its so weird seeing these old photos

says the kid who never got a triple double

>Tatum deserves to be first team but will probably be on the second team because KD/Lebum has more name recognition and blind sports press will vote either one of them in there
>Smart is DPOY but they'll just give it to Drayboon or Bam instead
>Rob will never make it to any defensive team because dumbfucks don't watch basketball
>NBA are clamoring for a Nets and Bucks rematch already

Attached: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (886x904, 505.31K)