/Heem/ - Davidoff Edition

Previous - Khamzat Chimaev's coach REVEALS what he was SCREAMING at him after ROUND 2
youtube.com/watch?v=XjgwdhbgcNc

TJ Dillashaw wants Petr Yan/Aljamain Sterling winner; Then defend title against Jose Aldo
youtube.com/watch?v=cM0jdi7H1Bc

Adesanya picking Burns to beat Khamzat
themaclife.com/sports/mma/israel-adesanya-backing-gilbert-burns-to-beat-khamzat-chimaev/

Henry Cejudo set to re-enter USADA testing pool following UFC 273
bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/henry-cejudo-set-to-re-enter-usada-testing-pool-following-ufc-273/

Henry Cejudo sets sights on Alexander Volkanovski title fight: ‘I know that I can still beat him’
mmafighting.com/2022/4/11/23020433/henry-cejudo-sets-sights-on-alexander-volkanovski-title-fight-i-know-that-i-can-still-beat-him

Alex Volkanovski lays out potential plans following UFC 273 win: “Maybe we move up”
bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/alex-volkanovski-lays-out-potential-plans-following-ufc-273-win-maybe-we-move-up/

Petr Yan already moving past UFC 273 defeat against Aljamain Sterling: “Life goes on”

Cooking with Volk: Crumbed CRISPy Chicken Wings
youtube.com/watch?v=UbQEibegUSs

Video of Poirier shitting himself when asked about Colby
youtube.com/watch?v=p0_xvM6BjNU

Latest Paulo Costa Tweet:
twitter.com/BorrachinhaMMA/status/1513499149567733765?

Mickey Gall highlights video:
youtube.com/shorts/xt4-9BXdR1M

Attached: 1647194827915.png (1057x1346, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/petr-yan-already-moving-past-ufc-273-defeat-against-aljamain-sterling-life-goes-on/
bloodyelbow.com/2022/4/10/23018999/ufc-273-lost-in-translation-fans-reveal-korean-zombie-really-told-joe-rogan-chan-sung-jung-mma-news
youtube.com/watch?v=jEdX4fxCAjM
youtu.be/a2bMfTgaUFI
twitter.com/i/status/1513272549655949318
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: paulo ramadan.jpg (669x801, 83.03K)

* bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/petr-yan-already-moving-past-ufc-273-defeat-against-aljamain-sterling-life-goes-on/

It's a good thing he lost to Gaycheese

Attached: image3.jpg (801x1200, 83.48K)

bloodyelbow.com/2022/4/10/23018999/ufc-273-lost-in-translation-fans-reveal-korean-zombie-really-told-joe-rogan-chan-sung-jung-mma-news
>Jung’s translator didn’t give us the entirety of what Jung had to say.
>Jung hinted at retirement from the sport, admitting something along the lines of “I now know I can’t be UFC champion” and that he needs to evaluate what he’s fighting for should he continue on in his career.
one last run bros...

Attached: 1649664776034.png (956x746, 707.03K)

i need a heem gf

Attached: 1649585035395.png (327x434, 191.26K)

Attached: kzwalk.png (1411x1006, 1.98M)

what an absolute dogshit thread

Attached: 1644631733912.webm (276x272, 200.11K)

I thought I was a real one lads. But then I started looking at fighters ears and realized many are mangled and cauliflower, strongly correlating with realness. I don't want puffy ears, how can I cope? I can't tawlk...

i think getting a gf who is also into mma would be a huge turn off. she can like sports, jsut not mma

>she's holding the cejudo pillow
KEK

Attached: 1649360462739.jpg (1070x651, 306.43K)

Attached: Capture.png (920x697, 1.28M)

Attached: 1642300203203.png (513x393, 396.4K)

well yeah...

Attached: 1627043992904.jpg (693x637, 91.28K)

i like the style they went for a lot but the way they did it made it look too cheap and simple
its tawlf cuz thats kinda the point but still they should make it a bit more polished and special it is the ufc after all

Attached: muppet.png (856x836, 1.42M)

Ariel is tall af

youtube.com/watch?v=jEdX4fxCAjM

uhmmmm...sweety?... its Ian Garry season

Attached: ian.png (620x1101, 1.08M)

it made me laugh how they had the scrolling text on the tale of the tape
for Dern against Torres they had that Dern was an ADCC champ and Torres had a Taekwondo black belt
for reference Donald trump is a 9th degree TKD black belt

Attached: Untitled-1-8.png (2000x1333, 3.39M)

why irish is gay?

Testosterone is related to mma and heem
Is this guy trying to make his voice sound deeper?
youtu.be/a2bMfTgaUFI

>OP on a vintage run
loopycel burning and seething in literal Hell

one thing i really liuked was how tthey made the names translucent. one thing i have mixed feelings about is how they told u what round the fight was at, the one square and the "|"around it was a bit confusing at first.
i dont think its a bad look, but i agree it looks kinda cheaper than the last graphics.
still though, i cant stand the video game sound efffects

Wonder what Till was thinking during round 2 of Burns v Chimaev where Chimaev was getting beaten up
thoughts of him turning everything he touches to shit must've popped into his head

is it legal to ram your forearm into your opponents throat? like say you're in their guard, can you choke them like that?

>Reminder
>Ruined by Herb Dean

Attached: UsmanDidn'tWin.webm (480x270, 1.13M)

I ain't clickin that shit
I keep my knives in a knife block like a normal human

smoking weed as a means of battling depression/intrusive or bad thoughts

>in a knife block
actually us normal humans just put them in the drawer with the rest of our cutlery

I have often thought similar things. Imagine a spinning wheel kick to the throat. Barboza would crush a windpipe

Attached: 134546432345.png (798x644, 145K)

Easy way to get armbarred

*blows your high*

man..

Attached: 1460219463799.jpg (600x756, 61.76K)

Romanov managed to do it.

>Not CBD
>Not Cawlfee
>Not Kradumb
>Not nicotine pouches
Y'loser bapa

how are cumlets coping with a fact that cumrat got exposed by a lightweight? Do you retards still think he has a chance against marty, colby and pissrael lol?

yes. if you put enough pressure on the carotid you can put someone to sleep like romanov did

Attached: file.png (407x346, 212.37K)

>mfw proper irish bussy

Attached: 063_1224290785-1.jpg (770x513, 91.07K)

gf just sent me this

Attached: Image 17.png (600x1022, 571.16K)

shhh

>>Not CBD
boring and does nothing, doesnt even get u high
>>Not Cawlfee
already have coffee
>>Not Kradumb
looks kinda shifty
>>Not nicotine pouches
i prefer to vape

>Forgot whiggskie
OOOOPS

nobody cares because they got to watch a good fight you negative little bish

burns is a worse matchup for khamzat than usman, colby or pissrael

at least post the full webm... it's like saying a joke without the punch line

I think Adesanya did that to Vettori in their second fight at one point
pretty sure it is a foul but fouls are disregarded if a fighter is popular or if the foul just looks cool anyway

>plant based heroin
that's tawlf bapa

where's the clitoris b?

Attached: file.png (585x105, 14.24K)

drinking is for losers. havent touched alcohol since 2019 and i dont even miss it

Attached: wall.png (841x839, 1.73M)

Alexander Romanov has tapped 2 people on the ground (one in EagleFC, one in UFC) by holding a sort of overhook with his right arm and pressing his left forearm on their throat. Not sure if he was in their guard or mount.

Attached: Suplex.webm (1832x1142, 2.36M)

twitter.com/i/status/1513272549655949318

this is an impressive cope
>heemed by THE dookie can
>flattened by A jab
>best win is Meia and Wonderboy two steps from the nursing home
fershure nightmare matchup tawlfest in the division

three cardio machines are worse matchups than gaslet? Idk bro.
that's a good point desu

Can you do this if your opponent has a guillotine on you, one that's not fully locked in of course

>drinking is for losers

That's where you're wrong

I don't have much space on my countertop so I've been considering magnets, but that vid showed up randomly. Something about the dude's voice is weird

Have it iiivry morning bapa. B-beast of a podcaster thicccums

bad stoppage but i'm pretty sure burns was concussed at that point. don't know how tricky he would have been off his back

Attached: 1644768133547.jpg (1242x500, 88.69K)

from the g uillotine it would be more like a von flue because the shoulder would be the pressure point

Attached: file.png (1024x700, 901.1K)

I dont know the rules on that kind of thing, but I dont think it would work. Firstly, its probably just too easy to get your head out from under it. Secondly, and more importantly, good BJJ people want your arms from that position, so crushing their throat is just handing them control of your upper body, through which they'll get you in a leg triangle or a kimura.

One time in BJJ class someone choked me with their shoulder in a similar way however.

Smoke opium instead

shh

i hope he gets invited to sober october this year

so what are the next fights to make at featherweight? need some clarification fights.

Attached: 1648340806226.png (750x750, 4.2K)

better wins than colby

hahaha im not that cool bro

godi hava mercey on yur sol

usman and adesnaya have no threat off their backs and colby has no heem power, burns has both making him a worse matchup

Give it a chance b, it’s wobbled but it only takes one for the thread to get back into it.

HE'S HURT! THE CHOKE IS IN!

>Alexander Romanov has tapped 2 people on the ground (one in EagleFC, one in UFC) by holding a sort of overhook with his right arm and pressing his left forearm on their throat.
>going unconscious
>keep wrapping the neck with one arm instead of trying to relieve pressure

>Oleinik has 60 wins from just squeezing people's face into his chest

why is grappling so bad in higher weight classes?

Volk-Max
Kattar-Allen
Yair-Giga
Ortega-Emmett

Jabs hurt b. Most people use quick pitter patter jabs to score points. If you load them up and put too much power into them you are left open to nasty counters. Khamzat and Usman know burns wont do shit for that particular strat tho

why does max need another shot? he lost twice

wouldn't mind being choked out right now desu

There's this chill old iranian guy who owns a small market in my city. Whenever I go there we drink vodka together and sometimes he gives me opium. It tastes like shit if you eat/drink it and fucks up your lungs if you smoke it, but the effects are nice

Kattar v Allen sounds like a fuggin banger. I think the others are too ez
>Volk W
>Yair W
>Ortega W

Please more 3 round events. Im tired of pitty patter championship rounds

then do it to yourself

>ariel likes his steak well done

Y'ever been in the deep wadders b? Name the wadders

>why is the fat retard division bad
no idea b