OFFICIAL HUDDERSFIELD TOWN v LUTON TOWN MATCH THREAD

Top EFL Championship action this Monday night sees 4th place host 5th place in West Yorkshire.

Carlos Corberan's Terriers will get within 4 points of wobbling Bournemouth in 2nd if they win, but Nathan Jones' Hatters can move within 5 points with victory of their own. A draw benefits neither as they would still be two matches behind both the Cherries and Nottingham Forest who are currently 3rd.

Kick-off at 7:45pm BST with coverage on Sky Sports Football from 7:30pm.

HUD: Nicholls; Pipa, Lees, Colwill, Toffolo; O'Brien, Hogg (c), Russell; Thomas, Ward, Sinani.
>Subs: Blackman, Rhodes, Koroma, Holmes, Turton, Sarr, Eiting.

LUT: Shea; Bree, Bradley (c), Naismith; Onyedinma, Lansbury, Campbell, Mpanzu, Bell; Cornick, Adebayo.
>Subs: Isted, Potts, Berry, Hylton, Snodgrass, Kioso, Muskwe.

Attached: skysports-huddersfield-luton-town_5724270[1].jpg (2048x1152, 204.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61073905
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are there any stakes? Or is the match meaningless

Both are in the playoffs and the playoff positions are exceptionally tight this season. They'll both want three points. I'll give it a watch, nowt else on tonight.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 19.22.51.png (1484x746, 162.24K)

Really want to see Luton get promoted this year. Going from non-league to the Premier League in less than a decade would be an astonishing story.

Attached: luton town.png (317x315, 98.73K)

I don't really want them to but if they do then they better fucking go up before they move grounds

They'll play at Milton Keynes temporarily if they go up this season, that's even worse

>They'll play at Milton Keynes temporarily if they go up this season
Why lol? What's the problem with their current ground?

Really? That's fucking vile.

I want to know why too. Kenilworth road not up to PL safety standards or something?

>Bournemouth v Forest is the last game before the final day

Attached: nice.gif (287x206, 1.06M)

Doesn't actually make PL standards right now, not the size but the media infrastructure and other things

Attached: yjwla2wf0wf71.jpg (4032x3024, 1.43M)

>this cunt will be celebrating Premier League football at his stadium

Attached: 139134[1].jpg (936x622, 73.46K)

MK Hatters was actually his plan before the whole Wimbledon thing fell into place

Can't guarantee a sufficient sandwich selection for media and the suits who have to attend for some reason.

whats luton (the town) like
i had a good football manager save with them years ago so always liked them

you really do not need to ever go there for any purpose at all if that's what you're thinking

Imagine Pakistan, but in Britain

Literally awful

Also a hotbed of radical Islamism, like genuinely, I'm a lefty not a /Pol/ spaz

that's too bad. i will avoid next time i go to england.

Any fit paki birds in Luton?

sure?

Attached: 4763508330_6f00da7f69_k.jpg (2048x1202, 869.03K)

>shhhhhhhh
why?

don't know if joking

the buildings and stuff dont look that bad at least

Oh it's the rain kek

Always wonder how like a dozen of them food stores can operate on top of one another. They don't have facilities or newspapers like a convenience store, most of them don't sell alcohol.

It's raining lad lel

Luton is one of the biggest shitholes in the UK m8 don't be fooled. Only good for a cheap airport.

Think your Tesco's and your Asda's got on the halal bandwagon a bit late so they don't use supermarkets as much as we do.

american coverage of football has come a long way, when i was younger we'd be lucky to get 1 premier league game on tv each weekend, now i can watch championship games.
forgot they have a "london" airport. seems out of the way.

mad how much better forest are than both of these teams

cope

>cope

Attached: 174C2C69-1504-4109-B8FF-6DBB650FD957.jpg (1284x887, 234.86K)

>forgot they have a "london" airport. seems out of the way.
At least it's only 20 miles down the M1 and you're in London. """London""" Stansted and """London""" Southend are nowhere fucking near London.

>Swansea AND Cardiff up there
surprising

which town has least rape gangs?

its pretty mental how forest had 1 point after 7 games, they were talking about it on talksport today apparently the highest anyones ever finished after a start like that is 14th (forest are looking good for at least 3rd and maybe even 2nd)

think they also said if they win the next 2 games they match brian cloughs record for consecutive wins in a row (7), incredible season for the trees

the rape of chichester

forest are going to bottle it again and finish 7th

now this is PROPA FOOTY

i think their team is too stacked, they basically have premier league players in midfield and attack (zinckernagel, johnson, keinan davis, garner) and then spence in defence who is allegedly going to bayern for 35 mil

and most importantly a coach who actually seems to be good, i'll be very surprised if they fuck it up from here

Someone nicked the stretcher?

don't they have fucking stretchers

I reckon they'll go up but will be absolutely fucked without all their loan players next season and beat derby's record.

Castleford

Think these two have both shat themselves given Ugly Steve's surge up the table. Would be surprised if there's a goal scored.

did you know he won pontyprydd halloween costume of the year in 2018 and he was only dropping his mate off

BLIMEY

good one user

also

>pooton

Huddersfield scored a fackin goal

nice goal

>the city of me

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61073905

>Neil Warnock: Test your knowledge on the retired managerial legend

kek

kek

lol nice penno m8 and now it's all kicking off