All you have to do to automatically qualify for the World Cup in Europe is the following

All you have to do to automatically qualify for the World Cup in Europe is the following,

>beat 2 micronations
>beat 2 countries that are worse than Bolivia and El Salvador
>beat 1 country that is mediocre at best
Congrats Croatia, you are now in the World Cup, lol

Attached: uefaLOL.png (1193x386, 51.95K)

Actually you have to be good enough to be pot 1 first, which takes the USA ou the equation. You would replace Slovakia in that group and finish third.

Wonder who Croatia lost to in that group. Russia?

Nations league made it fairer but yeah

nope, the mighty UEFA auto-qualifiers lost to Slovenia, whose best athletes is an obese basketball player.
we're far better than croatia you coping retard

Attached: Untitled.png (380x150, 8.63K)

Far better than Croatia? None of your players would get in Croatia's team kek, maybe Pulishit if he's not injured and he starts pronouncing his name correctly.

You have no idea what good sporting nation Slovenia is.

>None of your players would get in Croatia's team kek
I wish I had the ability to blatantly lie to myself like that lmao. 8 of our players fall ass-backward into their squad you dumb fuck and purposely not giving me a (You) doesn't change that fact

isn't croatia's NT full of old people now
current USA would unironically run laps on them

Doesn't really matter what you say, 99% of the board think otherwise. You aren't really convincing anyone posting this delusion which is why it's pointless engaging with you.

>croatian boomer defenders like Vida and Lovren
lol. lmao.

>beat 2 countries that are worse than Bolivia and El Salvador
Elo ratings:
Slovakia 47
Bolivia 54
Slovenia 58
El Salvador 81
Concashite posters strike again

>purposely using stats proven to be biased towards UEFA to form your arguments
I see those pig intestines for breakfast aren't helping your IQ

No, I think they have the same average of the 2018 team that beat Argentina 3-0

Americans always used to say
>Imagine if we cared about football
And now that they do, the only thing we can conclude is that their delusional shitposting has gone up with 120%

Elo is non-meme fatty
Anyhow it's just as bad for your "argument" on FIFA's CONCA-CAFA meme table

saw the flag in the OP and knew I was in for some good entertainment. thank you my ameripoor friend

Who will Americans blame for their group exit in qatar?

easy to rack up Elo when you never even see the best teams in your confederation like Europe, no wonder all the European Elos are inflated to fuck when you play ski slope and tax haven countries, win 8-0, and wow your elo is now so good!
Who will the English blame when they draw Scotland and America again?

Ah yes, the mighty El Salvador.

Attached: GeXw.jpg (412x119, 4.07K)

oh so friendlies DO matter now, neat, then our C-team is now as good as the world champions

Attached: Untitled.png (678x1230, 66.65K)

>c-team
that is probably our *checks alphabet* G-team, especially with Green and Wood

I reckon "MLS corruption and Dortmund's medical staff"

This is funnier. There are 17 concacaf teams ranked lower than Grenada and 21 ranked lower than St Kitts. In fact St Kitts topped their concacaf first stage qualifying group

Attached: andorra.jpg (526x122, 19.73K)

>OUR micronations are better than YOUR micronations

Attached: 1649355178720.png (362x324, 16.06K)

Is that THE Grenada? The CONCACAF Nations League A team that will battle it out in a group with USA and El Salvador this very summer?

It's more like

>our micronations are better than the 10th best team in your confederation

Your micronations are Anguilla and the Virgin Islands

Slovakia would qualify for every WC if they played in CONCACAF (keeping their Slovak players, I mean; of course they'd be shit tier if they were to field New Worlders).

>terrorises your confederation

Attached: The Maulers of Mexico.jpg (698x1180, 206.94K)

we have never said we have a lot of nations, we HAVE said that the best play the best in our confederation, something that only UEFA decides not to do, and thus their Elo is inflated in proportion to the rest of the world. What is so hard to understand about this? Do you have brain damage? You are continually moving the goalposts.
ayyyy the obsessed mick, how've you been bud
and the "andorra would wipe Concacaf" spaniard with no money too, the gangs nearly all here

Attached: ireland.png (555x251, 20.61K)

Yes. Realistically I think Andorra would compete as high up as Haiti

Attached: conc.jpg (830x504, 137.55K)

what part of "you have to play the best in the confederation" dwarves your understanding lmao. what's wrong with your head?

>we're far better than croatia you coping retard

Attached: 1626799917209.jpg (600x400, 81.6K)

>an American moaning about inflated ratings
Lmao

>I CAN'T QUALIFY

The best do play the best in UEFA in the nations league and also at every major tournament because they all make it far. It's your confederation that is inflated because you never play an actual good team.

Okay lardo. Let me make a statement. "If Sweden was in CONCACAF, they would directly qualify for the world cup every time." Do you honestly, legitimately disagree with this statement?

Amerimutts actually think that if they are 10th in the Coca Cola rankings and don't lose to Mexico that they actually are among the 10 best teams in the world lmao

didn't read, see pic related, you are fucking dogshit LMAO losing to poor people and future Russia
>muh nations league
quite literally a mickey mouse trophy as said by more than 80% of euro flags on this board, argument thrown into the trash

Attached: sweden.png (436x320, 29.83K)

FIFA thinks we do, who makes the decisions, and put us in pot 2 for the world cup with you, so you can cope on in your dream world. Pulisic literally ran circles around your bitch league

lmao you can't even answer the question because you know you'd look ridiculous if you said yes.

Attached: 1648766806095.jpg (400x386, 24.8K)

>quite literally a mickey mouse trophy as said by more than 80% of euro flags on this board, argument thrown into the trash
But your argument was the best teams never play each other and thus their ELO is inflated, we're not discussing the prestige of the NL.

But could you do it on a warm wet Tuesday in Port of Spain?

Attached: TnT_Ato_Boldon_Stadium.jpg (800x600, 53.22K)

>Every time
Yes. You're not better than Mexico, and they don't auto-qualify every time.

>If Sweden was in CONCACAF, they would directly qualify for the world cup every time
you wouldn't qualify at all, the top 4 in our confederation are far better than Sweden even with Isak

Sweden would die if they played at Azteca or even Denver. I am positive of this.

>Pick up 1 point vs any of Mexico, Canada and USA
>Beat everybody else
>Congratulations you've just qualified for the World Cup

Attached: 1648868279223.png (417x342, 308.32K)

>You're not better than Mexico
Sweden is objectively better than Mexico currently and historically in every measurable way. Speaking spanish and saying ole ole doesn't automatically make you good at football. Mexico has always been shit.

Attached: 1618693850191.png (550x535, 198.01K)

The best in UEFA play the best in UEFA every world cup (not to mention euros and nations league). You know that anyway because you tune in religiously like we all do.

>beat micronations and balkan shitholes that don't even play soccer
>welcome to the world cup Croatia!
not that you could relate
qualifying for the world cup is pretty measurable, how'd sweden do there?

>Sweden is not better than Mexico

Attached: swemex.jpg (720x285, 15.87K)

Yes, el mutto grande, we have already established that UEFA qualifying is difficult while Mexico gets an automatic bye thanks to being in the easiest confederation

>In East Sweden

Shit, I actually want Sweden in CONCACAF now. Not only is it a winnable game, but it would finally be a team America could play on the west coast without all the CHIs

>we have already established that UEFA qualifying is difficult
HAAHAHAHAHAHA who the fuck is "we"? your fellow euros that need to force the narrative that beating balkan shitholes and ski mountains is challenging? EVERY other confederation pits the best vs. their own for qualification, you are unbelievably delusional, enjoy watching us succeed in November from your boyfriend's couch faggot

Just wait until 2026 when UEFA gets like 21 WC spots

we could coast that game and get a result, I'd be far more scared of Canada and Costa Rica than them. Sweden is not a team that challenges in qualifiers

Grim.

They would have to replace Canada or else you lot would never qualify again

Lol
We are the current vice-champs of the world. Who are you, scum?

how come mutts are even more delusional than bongs?

European teams can lose a maximum of one game if they want to qualify. Other confeds can lose 5-10 and still go. Thus UEFA is the nhardest by a gigantic margin and debating against this is impossible.

Watch this post get no replies from BTFOd americuckshartians.

>Mexico has always been shit.

Attached: 1647752572537.gif (220x220, 63.81K)

They get 18, fucking ridiculous, and CONMEBOL only get 6. Complete joke. Chile and Paraguay would run circles around shit teams like North Macedonia and Ukraine

Have you ever qualified, potato?

Yes and our third tier teams are better than your best
FIFA rankings are a meme because they want your TV dollars
At least ya didn't spunk it against a carribean island this time.

Based on WC results CONCACAF is 3rd behind UEFA and CONMEBOL. Africa has like 75 countries and they hardly ever get more than 1 team out of the group stage

you make this sound so challenging but your competition is a ski mountain, some nordic islands, and balkan shitholes
>Yes and our third tier teams are better than your best
absolutely fucking delusional, get some rest and fix your head

Conmebol only has 10 member nations though. You can't let the entire continent in.

Don't go into hiding when you lose Wales

>He thinks Lelada is more then a decent once in 40 years meme

13 -> 18 and 4->6 is bullshit considering Conmebol is objectively better on average than UEFA. should've been 7 with a potential for 8 via playoff.
and don't you go into hiding when you get smashed after a boring Iran draw and you go into the Scotland match with 1 point

Inferiority complex because their country is burning down and they are about to become a minority
As I said, no argument. Yours a drug dealers, indios who havent even invented the wheel and street gang assassins.

y'all's confederations are shit
SHIT

UEFA needs to have a stage 1 where they filter the bullshit micro nations. San Marino, Andorra and Malta should not be involved in the group stage where they lose every match 6-0

Okay mate

it absolutely is an argument you deluded poorer germany retard, the OP image is it

Europe with a double-hex would be so kino

Russia lost twice and couldnt qualify. Canada lost eight times and is first.

Yes burger, and never failed to reach the knockout stages. We've also lost playoffs to Spain, Belgium, France and Denmark while you guys get to play group games against Tripadvisor and playoffs against New Zealand